Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah (42894 Views)

Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits / Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta / Omawumi And Her Husband, Tosin Yussuf (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by adesegun121(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nice one
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by wellmax(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by tommykiwi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Not bad
There sexx life will be fun
Why ur mind go their sexx life...lolz!!!
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by TuGreat(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Am here to use my talent to serve you and everyone out there.Download and enjoy this soothing,relieving,hot banging song titled ALL YOU GAT. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeSgFtbpzMi.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by ICEMAN(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Who dey go there for Atlanta? Dat no be place.
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by tonychristopher: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
hmmm thats meth
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Ha! See my armpit o! I no get bear bear o!

Innocent I am grin
you very funny
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by Alihkizito(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Still yet to understand who exactly u are.
*going true "ur" article posted by YUSUF.

INTROVERT:
no TIME
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
the fing this night go hot
i tell you, just like when one is high on spirit and captain black.

*runs out*
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by MakCoby(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Beautiful couple
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by skedy1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Classified shisher...
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by cristweeezy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
I pray they don't graduate from smoking "hookah " or warrefa it is to Crystal Meth lipsrsealed

Highness get different stages
hmmm. U don get experience o
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by Houseofglam7(f): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
cristweeezy:
hmmm. U don get experience o
In case we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English okay?
wink
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by Olowo2015(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Enjoying yourself
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by xnowball1984(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omawumi Megbele and Tosin Yusuf has been in America since her
second child was born around July. The couple are in Atlanta enjoying
some quality time together.
Tosin shared a photo of himself and his darling wife on their date night
at Mirza Hookah Lounge in Atlanta. The new mum is seen to be enjoying a
puff of the flavored tobacco.
See photo of them smoking after the cut:[/quote]
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by macminista(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
His a learner grin

Try sk
badtt guy grin cheesy wink cheesy grin
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by ndnuray(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
This space is reserve for ladyf
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by flokii: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Shey una don see how life be... Husband wey dump am bfor fame come dey romance and cuddle am now
.. all I can do is wish them luck

1 Like

Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by fortunechy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
SO WETIN WE GO USE AM DO
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by babytesty: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Good for dem
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by slimmyjimmy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Woi . Make i mail u grin
Midehi:
i tell you, just like when one is high on spirit and captain black.

*runs out*
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by kenoz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Okay
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by GodblessNig247(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
I pray they don't graduate from smoking "hookah " or warrefa it is to Crystal Meth lipsrsealed

Highness get different stages

do u smoke too? U know much abt smoke grin
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by Umarvilla1332(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmmm nice
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by eazydest: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
How dat pix take resemble made in Atlanta
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by Houseofglam7(f): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
GodblessNig247:

do u smoke too? U know much abt smoke grin

No do na grin
You wan chase away my potential husbands?
grin
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by SaviorJenvini(m): 1:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Don't use a great personality like WHITNEY HOUSTON for som trash talk b4 I slap you in a calabar way

pyyxxaro:
Na so Majek Fashek take start

If I de lie

Ask Bobby brown, L Lohan, Whitney houston, Faze and coo

#Continue *in Patience Jonathan's voice* cry#
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by pyyxxaro: 1:30am On Sep 02, 2015
SaviorJenvini:
Don't use a great personality like WHITNEY HOUSTON for som trash talk b4 I slap you in a calabar way

Mind ur Crayfish business

B4 I Castrate you in an Akwa Ibom way undecided

Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by machi25(f): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Lovely couple I must say. I wish them the very best of happiness
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by SaviorJenvini(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2015
Lol
But seriously, "Nippy" shouldn't be toiled with, she's the unsurpassed inspiration

guess you don't really know her n d power of her craft

Mmmittchheewwww!

[quote author=pyyxxaro post=37579435][/quote]
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by GodblessNig247(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Houseofglam7:

No do na grin
You wan chase away my potential husbands?
grin

dont worry am that potential husband of urs. dont u think so? grin wink
Re: Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Smoking Hookah by Houseofglam7(f): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
GodblessNig247:

dont worry am that potential husband of urs. dont u think so? grin wink

cheesy
Oya do the needful sharperly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) / Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef / Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.