Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" (42892 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by Victni: 2:50am On Jun 20, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Gambia-born, Ghana-based actress, Princess Shyngle says she love disguising herself to the cinemas to watch the audience just to know their reaction to her acting. Gistvic Reports.

Princess Shyngle also shared a short clip she recorded with IK Ogbonna at the cinemas.

She wrote:
"Every time my movies are in Cinemas I always disguise myself and go to the cinema to watch with the audience without them knowing I’m there just to see how they react to my acting and my scenes and so far it’s been very positive ❤️❤️� I love how I entertain people and make them laugh with my talent ❤️�� I can’t wait to start film school this summer and perfect my craft ��❤️ God has been God ����❤️❤️����enjoy this short clip I recorded in the cinema y’all � "

Watch Video

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/i-disguise-myself-to-cinemas-to-get.html

2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by beewhy009(m): 5:41am On Jun 20, 2019
This comment sef is in disguise! Lolz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by Karemarealty288(m): 5:48am On Jun 20, 2019
So you are feeling like Celine Dion Abi...Thought you wanted to drink sniper sometime ago.... grin so all na for attention.. Your waist like koboko.. grin grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by memez: 6:14am On Jun 20, 2019
undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by itspzpics(m): 6:57am On Jun 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by IjebuAssasin: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2019
CRAP! angry

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by Sweetcollins: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2019
Well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by dingbang(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2019
You for disguise yourself enter Nairaland to know what nairalanders are talking about you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by GTFO(f): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2019
idiot being

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2019
One word for you hmm

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by Samsimple(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2019
She be like plier

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by Donopsiano(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Is that not eczema on her face and boobs undecided

6 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by Satan66(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2019
I would like to Bleep her
Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by kochila(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Mrs Endowedwink
Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by Frankyboy1(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Rubbish news rubbish waist rubbish girl, rubbish men fucking her and making her feel relevant, infact rubbish entertainment industry

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by karma2000: 8:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Big liar karma will soon exposed what she's camouflaging

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by prodigyhenry: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2019
is OK ogbonna sucking her in the first picture?, cowbell has nothing on the amount of milk inside the belly of some actors

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by Halezis(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2019
What's she feeling like?grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by Gabson001(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2019
See assets abeg
Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by Toscarel: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Disguise ooooo, no disguise Ooo all na for your pocket

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by aksule(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2019
The social media is a forum that gathers the good, the bad and the ugly. You have to train your mind to accommodate all the above mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by OdefaGirl(f): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2019
Not this morning, am not watching any clip. It's too early to watch nonesense.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2019
So its right that you go recording in the cinema? Yet when u see ur videos on the streets you scream blue murder about pirates!

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by barrypro: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2019
angry
Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by davillian(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2019
You can't hide
Your ass will give you out

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" by TheWordist(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Your steady prick and kpekus movies wey nor dey get meaning grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) / Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu / DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.