Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Trenova Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trenova Ltd (7763 Views)

Fresh Graduate Social Media Marketers At Trenova Limited / Trenova Ltd / Nationwide Recruitment At Trenova Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trenova Ltd by Bandura(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
I applied on the 28th of August.After the first test no link for the second test yet. Pls should i still fix my gaze on this race?
Re: Trenova Ltd by Bandura(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Khunby:

When did you apply?
28th of August
Re: Trenova Ltd by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bandura:

28th of August
They hv already sent msg for interview nah mayb you shld call them
Re: Trenova Ltd by Frankaka8(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
How did the interview go? Pls drop ur comments
Re: Trenova Ltd by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Frankaka8:
How did the interview go? Pls drop ur comments
were you not in the interview?
Re: Trenova Ltd by Frankaka8(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
zerray:
were you not in the interview?
nope. I missed it.
Re: Trenova Ltd by Khunby(f): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
The interview was quite tough but we are just hoping for the best
Re: Trenova Ltd by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Khunby:
The interview was quite tough but we are just hoping for the best
were you guy much?
Re: Trenova Ltd by Khunby(f): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
zerray:
were you guy much?
Six in all, three guys and three ladies but I dnt know if some other persons came after I left.

1 Like

Re: Trenova Ltd by Bandura(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Just did my second phase test and uploaded a passport. The link for the test was recvd today. Fingers crossed.
Re: Trenova Ltd by Taofiq120(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bandura:
Just did my second phase test and uploaded a passport. The link for the test was recvd today. Fingers crossed.

Same here too
Re: Trenova Ltd by wisolf(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Bandura:
Hi bro,just got an invite for the second phase of the test,what should I be expecting.
Re: Trenova Ltd by odohprecious: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
please, people that have gotten the call, and gone through the interview, what is d pay lik
Re: Trenova Ltd by Bandura(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2015
odohprecious:
please, people that have gotten the call, and gone through the interview, what is d pay lik
I guess the pay was stated on the advert. Don't know if it's consistent though.
Re: Trenova Ltd by odohprecious: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bandura:

I guess the pay was stated on the advert. Don't know if it's consistent though.
please, remind me, seems i have forgotten
Re: Trenova Ltd by Bandura(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
odohprecious:

please, remind me, seems i have forgotten
1.2 p/a.
Re: Trenova Ltd by odohprecious: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
k, tnx
Re: Trenova Ltd by Bandura(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Who is with me? Just got a mail for an interview for 28th Sept. 2015.
Re: Trenova Ltd by Taofiq120(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bandura:
Who is with me? Just got a mail for an interview for 28th Sept. 2015.

Same here, but I don't think I can make it because am far from lagos
Re: Trenova Ltd by Bandura(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Am far from Lagos too...but dont u tink d job is worth travln? Those dat gone tru dis process shud educate us on dis pls.
Re: Trenova Ltd by Khunby(f): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2015
We were not told about the pay at the interview
Re: Trenova Ltd by odohprecious: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2015
Khunby:
We were not told about the pay at the interview
what kind of questions were asked,is it questions about d role or questions from the cv, please help
Re: Trenova Ltd by tchiz(f): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Pls I got an invite for interview on monday, how can I get to the venue from surulere?
Re: Trenova Ltd by Khunby(f): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
It's like no interview uv ever attended.. The first stage is group interview where you would be asked to introduce yourselves and then discuss a topic u will be given, then you do one on one interview where u will be asked abt ur past experiences and then you will be asked how u plan on carrying out one of their services. Dnt be discouraged o but be prepared and have confidence in your self. All the best!

NB:None of the first batch candidates have bn called back so I dnt knw the outcome yet but I'm sure this will help.
Re: Trenova Ltd by odohprecious: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Khunby:
It's like no interview uv ever attended.. The first stage is group interview where you would be asked to introduce yourselves and then discuss a topic u will be given, then you do one on one interview where u will be asked abt ur past experiences and then you will be asked how u plan on carrying out one of their services. Dnt be discouraged o but be prepared and have confidence in your self. All the best!

NB:None of the first batch candidates have bn called back so I dnt knw the outcome yet but I'm sure this will help.
tnx a lot
Re: Trenova Ltd by Bandura(m): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pls did anyone notice how silence trenova is on certificates? What should one bring to the interview and am coming from outside Lagos,is dis job worth burning T-fair? Urgent response pls.
Re: Trenova Ltd by Anidodi: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2015
khunby am coming from Kaduna. do u think dis risk is wort taking. how do u c d organizatn. Do they live up to there claims of renumeration. thanks ur response if tymly will help
Re: Trenova Ltd by Anidodi: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Bandura we're r u coming from.do u Know if Trenova hv other branches in other part of the nation
Re: Trenova Ltd by Bandura(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Anidodi:
Bandura we're r u coming from.do u Know if Trenova hv other branches in other part of the nation
. I am coming from Benin City. I doubt if they have other branches since its a relatively new company.
Re: Trenova Ltd by Bandura(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Khunby:

pls in ur own assessment,wats the company up to in standard. Is it worth travln a far journy for the interview? Thanks.
Re: Trenova Ltd by Bandura(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Khunby:

pls in ur own assessment,wats the company up to in standard. Is it worth travln a far journy for the interview, xpecially leavn one present job behind? Thanks.
Re: Trenova Ltd by Khunby(f): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Anidodi:
khunby am coming from Kaduna. do u think dis risk is wort taking. how do u c d organizatn. Do they live up to there claims of renumeration. thanks ur response if tymly will help
Judging by their office structure... Nt really but we shldnt judge a book by its cover but av it at the back of ur mind that d 1st 6 months everyone has to be a marketer.... All the best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bosak Microfinance Bank / Kitchen Assistant, Waiter, Waitress, Sales Rep, Baker And More Needed / Apply For Lorache Group Job Recruitment ( 8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.