Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,311 members, 7,957,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

P.r.o.b.e.aganda :enough Of Lies And Excuses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P.r.o.b.e.aganda :enough Of Lies And Excuses (511 Views)

CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan / The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit / Buhari Administration: Of Lies, Confusion, Deceit, And Cluelesness (PHOTO SPEAK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P.r.o.b.e.aganda :enough Of Lies And Excuses by intrepid: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
P.R.O.B.E.Aganda

Are we going forward or backwards abeg?

Enough of excuses and blame game.

Please get to work;Nigerians are already seeing through the lies and propaganda and it might not be good by the time they reach the elastic limits of their patience .

They voted for change and not excuses.

How come all the heartless abominations ever committed by past leaders,which translated to this legacy of moribund institutions, infrastructure and systems suddenly got dumped on s certain Goodluck Jonathan,- who has now become the reason for any hitch or inability of the present govt to keep campaign promises.

What has happened to those human moths,weevils and locusts that brought us to this sorry state? All the folks who robbed us in broad daylight,institutionalized corruption,sold all our national structures to themselves and their cronies; all have suddenly become saints and ambassadors of righteousness- and are even joining the crowd of finger pointers- all at GEJ.

Stop telling us that the last administration stole all the money in the CBN and all the foreign reserves,while you still have billions to share among the legislators and almost all the time ,we hear about billions of dollars projects about to be done or ongoing.

These lies and propaganda won't go too far; it won't last too long because Nigerians are already seeing through everything you guys are doing.

Stop blaming anybody for your ineptitude. Stop telling us that billions were stolen; get your facts and figures well arranged and charge these guys to court,then get to work.

Time adiro bikonu
Re: P.r.o.b.e.aganda :enough Of Lies And Excuses by alcmene: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
If you are expecting any meaningful outcome of this government, then am afraid you have to wait for donkey years
Re: P.r.o.b.e.aganda :enough Of Lies And Excuses by intrepid: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
alcmene:
If you are expecting any meaningful outcome of this government, then am afraid you have to wait for donkey years

Bro,I'm really scared to say the least.Its not about performance but about what this country might turn to in a couple of months due to the type of government we have now.How can a certain region ONLY be publicly declared unfit and only one region very qualified to govern a country as diverse as Nigeria?

I pity all these educated illiterates and kids who are ranting about merit and competence. It will soon be clear to me and everyone that Nigeria doesn't belongbto all of us.
Re: P.r.o.b.e.aganda :enough Of Lies And Excuses by jbcul4ril(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
My plead with Nigerians is that since they were patient with PDP/GEJ for all this years respectively, it will only be fair to be patient with PMB for 4years then we decide whether to give him another chance or not if he can continue in his age. All this sentiment of who and where someone is appointed from has never help us but only the relations of these office holders. If all our legislators for example use the community development funds to fix their various constituencies, we will be better off since 1999. Same with governors.
When i see DUBAI, i shed tears for this nation and i ask myself; How old is Nigeria compare to Dubai? We are less than zero behind. Okay let not go to DUbai, lets take Ghana for example; they are far ahead of us and we shamelessly go there for vacations. Kai!!
Why are we where we are today as a Nation? CORRUPTION.
In Abuja where am writing from are so many cheap properties for sale because people cannot find free money to steal again. Every linkage for siphoning government fund is blocked. We must encourage it. The resources of the nation must work for us all not for a few individuals and

(1) (Reply)

If Dasuki, Former NSA To GEJ, Were To Be An Igboman or Yorubaman / Buhari Appointments Undermine Public Trust, Says Oodua Group / Nigerian Newspapers: 10 Things You Need To Know This Saturday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.