Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,610 members, 7,843,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze (24372 Views)

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Lagos Landlord Who Set Tenant Ablaze Dies / Landlady allegedly Sets Tenant’s Son Ablaze In Ajegunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by mayor2984(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
The evil men do, surprises devil himself. But let's think of it. It could be an accident because the story said that the man threw a burning stove at d boy.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Henergee(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
The man is very crazy, the same should be done to him, he's heartless.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Coolguy89(m): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
kennyman2000:
May God help everyone to have his or her own house..
Ameen cos landlords r gettin mad.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by QueenEdna(f): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
But seriously this is too bad oo, d oda day a landlord burnt a tenant to d death, this time is a tenant's 3yr old son involved, haba!! Y this extreme wickedness naa ?,

If na Igbo person commit this offence we no go hear word for Nairaland, but i hope people(Esp yoruba's) can now ‾̴̴͡͡ ‾̴̴͡͡ that no tribe is a Saint.......

1 Like

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by DedeNkem: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Why are yoruba landlords always killing their tenants?
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by jurist21(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
See Him wicked Face, like the wicked heart him carry. Na wa sha
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by obihaip(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
The baba come dey advertise GLo mtcheeew best advert for the year
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by digitsolution: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
What kind of men do we have roaming the streets......
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by abubkhr: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
What do you still want court for? Buying him time to hire a good lawyer that can set him free or what? Just burn the old mother fucker heartless old man
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by qtx(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now killing themselves again....How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful and be betrayed like abiola by the fulani oligarchy[/size]

stop the hate post its not good
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by crisycent: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Na them again. Rapists and ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by ddefoe: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Can't stop thanking God for giving me my own house.what people go throgh in the hands of Landlords!
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by chimexdnice(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
because u a glo ambassador u want to glo someone life abi? Idiota
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by adedayourt(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
bad knews everywere
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by richard870(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
DONSMITH123:
A 65-year-old landlord, Joseph Olaleye have been apprehended by police detectives attached to Otta division of the Ogun State Command for allegedly setting his tenant three year old son, Abdulahi Razaq ablaze leading to the boy’s death.

The State Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi, in a statement, noted that the 65-year-old, who resides in Olowosatide, Owode Ijako Ota in Ado Odo Otta Local Government Area of the state carried out the act at about 1pm on Monday.

Adejobi said the suspect threw an ignited kerosene stove at the deceased, thus causing severe injuries on the victim and when he was rushed to a Hospital in Otta, the boy was confirmed dead.

“The state Commissioner of Police, Abdulmajid Ali, who described the incident as unfortunate, has directed that the suspect be charged to court after investigation without any delay.

“The Police boss has however sympathised with the family of the late young boy and assured them, as well as the good people of Ogun State that justice will be done in the matter”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/01/landlord-set-tenants-three-year-old-son-ablaze/
Is he a Glo ambassador
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by franklingud(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
'Glo with pride'... that man is a disgrace to my network.
RIP kid
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Is he from which tribe? That's only what I want to know grin grin grin
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by ugoezeik(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
brunofarad:
Wonders shall never end....

I advice they take this man to psychiatrics before futher action..

Can u imagine
The old dude is even doing free advert for glo grin
lol haha chisos!!!! I swear guy u no well oooooo. see as ppl de look me for street as I de misbehave. wetin com de vex me nw b say glo no go even help on dis issue

1 Like

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by ugoezeik(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
The rate of Crime Landlords are comiting these days, i need to watch my landlord with seven eye o....
galfrnd, so na u b dis witch wey de always terrorise me every night ehhh? so na ur seventh eyes u de use on me ehh?
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by ugoezeik(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
kennyman2000:
May God help everyone to have his or her own house..
if evrione get dem own aus wia d space go de to waka, abi we go de fly?
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by inkz: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pesin the fear death pass I'm lanlord
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by IYANGBALI: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Look him face,wicked old fooool
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
Heartless efulefu bastard angry angry
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by danbrowndmf(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Adanna28:
Lol at efulefu grin
Adanna28:
Lol at efulefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Beync(f): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
The other a yelluba man set his tenant azeez ablaze somewhere in lagos and this again. This people no value life at all, this is gettin out of hand.
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Innomach(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
But how did it actually happened? Perhaps, could be an accident and the parents/police decided to make a case out of it. It sounds unbelievable if the man did it intentionally. Whatever was the cause, the sad thing is that an innocent child perished just like that. So sad!
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by dazzlingd(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my... shocked
It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry
you need to step up ur game, introvert is beating u to it these days
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by damiloladuke: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
brunofarad:
Wonders shall never end....
I advice they take this man to psychiatrics before futher action..
Can u imagine The old dude is even doing free advert for glo grin
Yea, as Glo sets our airtime ablaze, na so the man set people ablaze too
Re: Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze by Nemesis99(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2015
na endorsement deal. glo endorse am sey make him kill noni. Yoruba ppl will say 'wa pe lewon bi obo'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Ways To Block Loan Apps From Accessing Your Contact / Landlady allegedly Sets Tenant’s Son Ablaze In Ajegunle / Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.