Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,695 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World (45742 Views)

“Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? / Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria / Kigali, UN Most Beautiful City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by MadCow1: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by lekjons(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
op u don buy all the plots of land na!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by anonym0us: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Where pics
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by Morhziez(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Na so
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by MistaHumble(m): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol... I wan laugh tire... Lagos is really crazy but however, its all about u as an individual, the place u choose to stay and the places u choose to go.

Everywhere in naija get street life one way or the other... Some places are worse than lagos trust me...
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by mitchyy(f): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Haha
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by adesegun121(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omo Eko ni mi oooo

ilu ogbon...
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by jamb20s: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Download latest nollywood movies directly to your android phone at ease , visit www.videocrat.com to install the app

Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by ManTiger(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Following
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by MikeMoses(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
And all the yellobaas in Lagos will turn all the corners of the roads nd streets as there toilet coz is there tradition grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by dayjee: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lagos crazy die
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by vaca1: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
pls take this pics down. not representing at all.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by emprorbolaji(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Crazy indeed....
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by dmola(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Imortal001:
Crazy indeed...
honestly D's got me laffing uncontrollable
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by ebukaobj: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is great news. anyway you can get your free web domain. just sign up at https://www.?aff=988
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
wink lasgidi state of mind....
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by SweetOlive(f): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
zinachidi:
There a lot of undisciplined acts that take place in
Lagos, but the government has set-up agencies
to checkmate them. In the photo, officials of KAI
nabs a man for crossing the road. Like every great city in the world, Lagos has its
good and bad sides, some of its major ills are
those highlighted above. But besides these ills,
Lagos is one place that deserves to be visited.

lol
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by 4rmthewest(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
RisingEast:
And all the yellobaas in Lagos will turn all the corners of the roads nd streets as there toilet coz is there tradition grin grin grin
receive sense in jesus name....amen....#oponu

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lagos is a dirty, traffic-gridlocked city full of loud people with mental illnesses and others looking for any minuscule reason to set humans ablaze.
How else can you explain a street butcher given free reign to lodge a machete in the skull of a citizen accused of stealing N200.00?

I was born in Lagos and left before the age of 10 so I have faint memories of been there however on the rare occasions I traveled there as an adult I always(unfailingly) come across at least three roasted human corpses left on the side of streets. Ask me why people are being burned alive when we'rnt experiencing war in a region?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by azzima(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Reason why lagos is beautiful! !

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by eyeon(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
I disagree.
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by shizzy7(f): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
zinachidi:
Where else in the world can anyone walk Hyenas
and baboons freely with no cause as to the
dangers they pose to others.
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING

""CRAZIEST CITY IN THE WORLD""
You didn't even say "One of the craziest""-- mtscheww

HOW MANY CITIES IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN TO
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by benedictnsi(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
CR77:
grin grin crazy and most dirty city in d world

You never go ABA

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by shizzy7(f): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
azzima:
Reason why lagos is beautiful! !
Abeg help me tell them oooo,, Lagos has its Highbrow area and also the Not-so-good places..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by Chartey(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
zinachidi:
Where else in the world can anyone walk Hyenas
and baboons freely with no cause as to the
dangers they pose to others.
Many places in Nigeria and all over the world.
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by Eneze1(f): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
charix:
Lagos is a dirty, traffic-gridlocked city full of loud people with mental illnesses and others looking for any minuscle reason to set humans ablaze.
How else can you explain a street butcher given free reign to lodge a machete in the skull of a citizen accused of stealing N200.00?

I was born in Lagos and left before the age of 10 so I have faint memories been there however on the rare occassions I travelled there as an adult I always(unfailingly) come across atleast three roasted human corpses left on the side of streets. Ask me why people are being burned alive when we'rnt experiencing war in a region?

Oga stop lying... abeg small small

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by onadana: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is supposed to be an achievement or what?
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by OlujobaSamuel: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
lakside000:
o craze gan o

what about this then
the baby can walk but the teddy can't so a nice decision. make my wife no just try such for my kid oo because wetin happen for 1914 go repeat itself.
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by Obaf16(f): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
zinachidi:
Only in Lagos can you find such a scene, where a
vehicle is stuck in muddy pool of water and
passengers have to be backed to safe shore.
The pix is funny
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Eneze1:

Oga stop lying... abeg small small
I do not need to convince anyone of what I see with my own two eyes. We all know jungle justice is a daily aspect of life in Lagos and something I wish I could unsee every visit I make to the state.
State your own experience and keep it moving.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Can Travel, Do Business With 120 Countries Without Visa / Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend / Aba Streets: Before And After Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.