Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,835 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World (45625 Views)

“Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? / Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria / Kigali, UN Most Beautiful City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by AsanwaKC(f): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
lagos na wa!!
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by shut(f): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is suffering and boasting.
It's stupid

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by katerine7(f): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
lasgidi all d way
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by TuGreat(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Am here to use my talent to serve you and everyone out there.Download and enjoy this soothing,relieving,hot banging song titled ALL YOU GAT. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeSgFtbpzMi.
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by ucheokpara100(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by janefrancisca(f): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
katerine7:
lasgidi all d way
I dey tell u babes. Dos nostalgia feelings i get when travelling back to lagos after some months in the east especially during my undergraduate days grin grin..i won't trade it for anything. Once i don see all dos yellow and black danfo with all dos yoruba fuji music blasting loud from speakers and go-slow...i know say i don enter lasgidi. grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by cardoctor(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lagos is crazy, yes but go to Mumbai in India first.
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by Edusouls(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
zinachidi:
There a lot of undisciplined acts that take place in
Lagos, but the government has set-up agencies
to checkmate them. In the photo, officials of KAI
nabs a man for crossing the road. Like every great city in the world, Lagos has its
good and bad sides, some of its major ills are
those highlighted above. But besides these ills,
Lagos is one place that deserves to be visited.
what makes it attractive to be visited, a city that is no more condusive for living,the standard of living there has detioriated to the level even animals dont live,others brag with innovation and developement,we brag with suffering and lowly living, black race is really cursed..
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
lakside000:
o craze gan o
what about this then
Photo is fake Look at the shadows.
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by Topman0001(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omo i can't laugh o
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by flokii: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
@Zinachidi no vex.. na una wey be foreigners cause am grin
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by zinachidi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
flokii:
@Zinachidi no vex.. na una wey be foreigners cause am grin
lol, i'm not really a foreigner to gidi,, spent my younger years there growing up.
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by superamoled: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
That first picture with generators is Abuja sha
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by bummyla(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by Bifwoli: 3:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Crazy city yes,but for all the wrong reasons.Nothing to be proud of in those uncivilized images.
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 02, 2015
Where is the Mega city of lagos?
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by 400billionman: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2015
zinachidi:
Are there other crazy stuffs you feel we have left
out of this review? Then feel free to share in our
comment section and you can be sure that we
will factor them in.

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove.

https://www.naij.com/535855-photo-news-proofs-why-lagos-is-dubbed-craziest-city-on-earth.html

Comments and pictures are not organized..

For me, Lagos is poverty ridden place not meant for sane minds..
Re: PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Jeeeeeeeeez! I wonder if I can live in Lagos. Anytime I go there to visit, I get goose pimples

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is Visa Fees To U.k / Debris Of Chinese Rocket May Hit Abuja This Weekend / The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.