Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Kanye West Running For President! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Running For President! (377 Views)

Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Running For President! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kim Kardashian: First Lady?

Kanye West took to the MTV VMAs stage (high) to accept the Vanguard Award, where he complained about award shows and then, admittedly expectedly, announced his run for presidency in 2020.
Because a speech about his ambivalence for who wins which awards wasn’t enough, Yeezy went all political on us and declared:

We the millennials, bro. This is a new mentality. We not gonna control our kids with brands. We not going to teach hate to our kids. We’re going to teach our kids that they can be something, that they can believe in themselves. If my grandfather was here right now, he would not let me back down. I don’t know what I finna lose after this. It don’t matter though, because it’ snot about me. It’s about ides, bro, new ideas, people with ideas, people who believe in truth.

And yes, as you probably could have guessed by this moment, I have decided in 2020, to run for President.

*drops mic*

#Iwasboredsoidecidestopostthispleasedonotblameme. Thank you. :*

(1) (Reply)

Will Smith Plays Nigerian On The NFL In Concussion Trailer / President Buhari Arrives Ghana To Meet With Ghanian President / Maheeda Excited As She Gets Diploma From Dutch Citadel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.