Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Ali Now Colonel Comptroller General Of Custom. All Hail Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Now Colonel Comptroller General Of Custom. All Hail Buhari (647 Views)

Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Now Colonel Comptroller General Of Custom. All Hail Buhari by omolami: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
It is really absord that this retired col us named CG of customs instead of Administrator. A CG is a rank achieved and derivable from within the Custom Service after being schooled and tested through progression. Ali definitely does not pass through these schooling and test, then how can he be named CG? Haba, I wonder how our leaders do things to suit there purposes. Buhari should save his face and change the nomenclature as the CG rank is inappropriate here.

That apart, it is even an indictment on the serving ACG of Custom to say that Buhari cannot find a suitable replacement from among the present ACG. I think Buhari is economical with the truth, may be they are non northerners.

1 Like

Re: Ali Now Colonel Comptroller General Of Custom. All Hail Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
Retired Colonel, Chief Controller General Nigeria Custom service Mr. Ali
Re: Ali Now Colonel Comptroller General Of Custom. All Hail Buhari by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
can he carry gun?

I trust he do not need training to carry Gun. But I believe he need 4 years education to qualify for that position.
Re: Ali Now Colonel Comptroller General Of Custom. All Hail Buhari by donholy28(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
So he's now qualified for dix position.. buhari carry on
Re: Ali Now Colonel Comptroller General Of Custom. All Hail Buhari by psucc(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hahahahh don't remind me of Buhari's self indictment when he says his age will hamper him from discharging the functions of his office.

(1) (Reply)

Funny! Driver Strips Unclad To Resist FRSC Arrest / Photos From The Fire Incident In Balogun Market,lagos / .........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.