Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

This Photo Will Crack Your Ribs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Photo Will Crack Your Ribs (2251 Views)

This Oshomole's Photoshopped Picture Will Crack Your Ribs. / Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram / This Cartoon About Buhari Will Crack Your Ribs(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Will Crack Your Ribs by chimere66: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Have you ever experienced this before?Lol!See wahala especially when you don't even have any money to travel to your villa let alone boarding a flight to Japan.Na death be that na.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Will Crack Your Ribs by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
that was lame?

just give her a call, beg her over the phone, if you like brainwash her to visit you if she has truly forgiven you and the game is over.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Will Crack Your Ribs by slenjaman(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
that was lame?

just give her a call, beg her over the phone, if you like brainwash her to visit you if she has truly forgiven you and the game is over.
you think that is easy? That is if you have her phone number and you offence isn't great.
Re: This Photo Will Crack Your Ribs by tpiander: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
undecided

lord have mercy.
Re: This Photo Will Crack Your Ribs by Favparis(f): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hey! you said it was ganna crack my rib but common, it didn't?
I think u shud've try sth better.
Re: This Photo Will Crack Your Ribs by Masterclass32: 12:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Well my ribs are still intact. undecided
Re: This Photo Will Crack Your Ribs by JbravoAdodger(m): 3:32am On Sep 02, 2015
My ribs are concrete angry
Re: This Photo Will Crack Your Ribs by Idrhas(m): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2015
not gonna look, dnt want my ribs to get cracked

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Should Answer This Question / Atiku At Unveiling Of "We Are All Biafrans" In Abuja / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.