Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Breaking News: Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Docked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Docked (825 Views)

Nigeria’s Former NSA In N1.75 Billion Cash-for-arms Fraud-sahara Reporters / Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Docked by biker1: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Granted bail By Ikechukwu Nnochiri ABUJA-The Federal High Court sitting in Abuja, this
morning, admitted the former National Security Adviser
to President Goodluck Jonathan, Col. Sambo Dasuki,
to bail on self recognizance. Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd.): Former NSA Justice Ademola Adeniyi released Dasuki on bail after
he pleaded not guilty to a one-count criminal charge
that was preferred against him by the Federal
Government. The charge bothered on his alleged illegal possession
of firearms contrary to section 27(1) (a) of the Firearms
Act, CAP F28, Law of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004. Meanwhile, the court has confiscated the travelling
documents of Col. Dasuki. It ordered that any of the security agencies currently in
possession of the international and diplomatic
passports of the accused person, should forthwith
surrender same to the Deputy Chief Registrar of the
High Court. Justice Adeniyi fixed October 26 and 27 for hearing on
the substantive charge against Dasuki which was
signed by the Director of Public Prosecution, DPP, Mr.
M.S. Diri. More details soon.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/breaking-news-former-nsa-sambo-dasuki-docked/

CC lalasticlala
Re: Breaking News: Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Docked by benedictnsi(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
This one na grammar.......

I wanna ask one question, have there been a time in Nigeria where a probed person returned exactly the amount of money he was accused to have stolen or embezzled
Re: Breaking News: Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Docked by SeverusSnape(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
"illegal possession of fire arms" grin grin grin

This government is a joke!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Docked by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
k
Re: Breaking News: Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Docked by biker1: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
FTC for real on my thread first time ever I love this man and his cool
Re: Breaking News: Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Docked by engrsyer(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
What goes around comes around. Is a lesson to all those at the top as some day you will come down from that position and become an ordinary citizen. Hence do what is right.
Re: Breaking News: Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Docked by benedictnsi(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
biker1:
FTC for real on my thread first time ever I love this man and his cool

Bros can you please look up Try again later
Re: Breaking News: Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Docked by staymore: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Thank God for judiciary. However, we all know that Buhari body language was to intimidate, frame-up and jail Sambo Dasuki without fair hearing.
Re: Breaking News: Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Docked by prof17(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Please whosever that is very close to Buhari help me tell him that 96days has gone! Am waiting patiently for him to sart the freeinterest loan he promised undergraduates if elected!!

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband / Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Godswill Akpabio Finally Speaks From Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.