Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Jubilation As Nigeria Nears 5,000 Mw Of Electricity For The First Time Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Nigeria Nears 5,000 Mw Of Electricity For The First Time Ever (620 Views)

Opposition Mounts As Nigeria Nears Rice Sufficiency / Nigeria Can Generate 12,000 MW Of Electricity — Fashola / We’ll Deliver 10,000 MW Target - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation As Nigeria Nears 5,000 Mw Of Electricity For The First Time Ever by Sparonani(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
The management of Transmission
Company of Nigeria (TCN), said in Abuja on
Wednesday that it had attained new peak
of 4,810.7 megawatts of generated
electricity. This is contained in a statement signed by
the Managing Director, System/Market
Operation of TCN, Mr Dipak Sarma and
given to News Agency of Nigeria (NAN). The statement said this was achieved at
20.45 hours of Aug. 25 following a record
set on Tuesday when 4748megawatt was
generated. It said these successes were due to the
joint contributions of the gas companies,
generation companies, distribution
companies and the TCN. According to the statement, the Managing
Director of TCN, Mr Paul Stefiszyn, said:
“The Federal Government has been
supportive in coordinating the activities of
the sector across the value chain.’’ It stated that the sector now aimed at
achieving 5,000 megawatts in a short
time, adding that this would be an
important milestone for the nation’s
economy. (NAN)

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nigeria Nears 5,000 Mw Of Electricity For The First Time Ever by ayokunlei(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
U
Re: Jubilation As Nigeria Nears 5,000 Mw Of Electricity For The First Time Ever by Demily(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin
Re: Jubilation As Nigeria Nears 5,000 Mw Of Electricity For The First Time Ever by cybertuns(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Some of you wey dey read this my comment know say you NO DEY PAY NEPA BILL grin . Shiioor! You no get shame. Na so you dey hang wire everyday dey peep if nepa people dey come shocked continu Nepa go catch you in fullness of time but if you know say u no dey among these kind people click like!!! cheesy
Re: Jubilation As Nigeria Nears 5,000 Mw Of Electricity For The First Time Ever by laudate: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please who are the people doing this jubilation? angry Who?? shocked Power supply has worsened in my area, o! And to make matters worse, Eko Disco has blatantly refused to help some of my neighbours repair their faulty pre-paid meters. Come and see the huge estimated bill given to my neighbour last week.

From 12k, to 52k! In under one month. sad I asked him if he was running a bakery. He said no.

And to make matters worse, for most of last month he was not even in town for about 18 days. See life?! shocked shocked
Re: Jubilation As Nigeria Nears 5,000 Mw Of Electricity For The First Time Ever by Dosinspector(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
BODY LANGUAGE TINS
Re: Jubilation As Nigeria Nears 5,000 Mw Of Electricity For The First Time Ever by laudate: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
cybertuns:
Some of you wey dey read this my comment know say you NO DEY PAY NEPA BILL grin . Shiioor! You no get shame. Na so you dey hang wire everyday dey peep if nepa people dey come shocked continu Nepa go catch you in fullness of time but if you know say u no dey among these kind people click like!!! cheesy

Which NEPA bill? The grossly over-inflated, inaccurate, estimated one, or the accurate pre-paid one that you recharge, using scratch cards??! sad sad

Why is it so difficult for them to fix existing FAULTY pre-paid meters for goodness sake?? shocked And why do people have to wait till eternity to be issued with new pre-paid meters, biko nu?

(1) (Reply)

Luminous 3.5KVA/48V Pure Sinewave Inverter + 4 12v/200ah ₦ 387,360 / Refuge Crisis: Muslims Migrant Converting To Christianity In Europe. / see what africans are doing in europe(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.