Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Lady Stabs Boyfriend In The Face For Not Liking Her Instagram Post Within 10 Min - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Boyfriend In The Face For Not Liking Her Instagram Post Within 10 Min (1122 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabs Boyfriend In The Face For Not Liking Her Instagram Post Within 10 Min by Princedavis(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
CANTON, OH – A 22 year old woman was arrested after stabbing her boyfriend in the face with a sharpened selfie-stick because he did not like her post on Instagram within the allotted 10 minute timeframe.

“This is atrocious, I can’t believe I am being charged for exercising what should be a constitutional right,” says the suspect. “This is 2015. When are the fat cats in Washington going to wake up and realize that when you are in a relationship, you must like your partner’s picture as soon as they post it. If anyone is the victim here, it is me.”

Her lawyer also made a.............. Cont'd @ http://bukkysblog.info
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend In The Face For Not Liking Her Instagram Post Within 10 Min by chocolateme(f): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
I am not surprised..
Psychos on the loose.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend In The Face For Not Liking Her Instagram Post Within 10 Min by nikkiking(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pishure or adonbilivit undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend In The Face For Not Liking Her Instagram Post Within 10 Min by Princedavis(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
nikkiking:
Pishure or adonbilivit undecided undecided undecided.

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend In The Face For Not Liking Her Instagram Post Within 10 Min by Princedavis(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
That's her.
Hope your aren't expecting a gruesome picture of a bleeding man, with doctors close by?
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend In The Face For Not Liking Her Instagram Post Within 10 Min by adonbilivit: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
adonbilivit, I am not trying to mention my moniker. I mean it. I don't believe it! is she madding?
Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend In The Face For Not Liking Her Instagram Post Within 10 Min by eagleeye2: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Princedavis:
CANTON, OH – A 22 year old woman was arrested after stabbing her boyfriend in the face with a sharpened selfie-stick because he did not like her post on Instagram within the allotted 10 minute timeframe.

“This is atrocious, I can’t believe I am being charged for exercising what should be a constitutional right,” says the suspect. “This is 2015. When are the fat cats in Washington going to wake up and realize that when you are in a relationship, you must like your partner’s picture as soon as they post it. If anyone is the victim here, it is me.”

Her lawyer also made a.............. Cont'd @ http://bukkysblog.info
If that's her constitutional right, I would rather not be in a 2015 relationship.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Boyfriend In The Face For Not Liking Her Instagram Post Within 10 Min by Princedavis(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2015
eagleeye2:

If that's her constitutional right, I would rather not be in a 2015 relationship.
I think she is psychotic

(1) (Reply)

Two Women Found Dead,private Parts Removed / DSS Stopped U.s.-based Lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye From Travelling Out (VIDEO) / Final Year Delta Poly Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.