Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Musician Flavour Is Now A Father, Pics Of His Baby Girl With Mother Anna Banner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician Flavour Is Now A Father, Pics Of His Baby Girl With Mother Anna Banner (1348 Views)

Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce / Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves / Rahama Sadau Shows Off Her Father [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musician Flavour Is Now A Father, Pics Of His Baby Girl With Mother Anna Banner by tosmoniyi6: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Anna Banner Ebiere proud of being a mother, she shared the below picture of her daughter with Flavour via her Instagram profile ::: She shared the picture on September 1 on her Instagram account with the caption: “For God Almighty has blessed me with not just a beautiful child, but with an everlasting happiness!! I call her my one true love! She’s my everything. I thank you Father for blessing us with this beautiful sunshine! My tiny lil angel is one month today… #proudmother #Godisawesome #thankful” she wrote in the caption of the picture”.

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/anna-shares-first-picture-of-daughter.html
Re: Musician Flavour Is Now A Father, Pics Of His Baby Girl With Mother Anna Banner by vizkiz: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
la click, la ya werey undecided

2 Likes

Re: Musician Flavour Is Now A Father, Pics Of His Baby Girl With Mother Anna Banner by delishpot: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
vizkiz:
la click, la ya werey undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Musician Flavour Is Now A Father, Pics Of His Baby Girl With Mother Anna Banner by donholy28(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
la click la my head a la bend
Re: Musician Flavour Is Now A Father, Pics Of His Baby Girl With Mother Anna Banner by mayorjosh(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
If I click that link make sunderland win epl dis season

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Skiibii Acquires A $23,000 Chevrolet Camaro 2014 / Munachi And Sarah Ofili Stun At A Party This Weekend. / [PHOTOS] 12 Nigerian Celebrities You Wouldn’t Be Able To Recognize Without Makeu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.