Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Has Your Neighbour Done For You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Your Neighbour Done For You (739 Views)

Help Your Neighbour If You Have - Crying Lady Sends Heartfelt Message / See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Your Neighbour Done For You by wellmax(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nigerian twitter user Elnathan John @elnathan, shared a story of how is neighbour checked on him and offered him some food.

He then asks the questions #what has your neighbour done for you lately? So many interesting tweets. (Sorry I can't post screen shots).

For me my neighbour is always home to attend to NEPA and LAWMA issues and does well to mind his business.

What has your own neighbor done for you?
Re: What Has Your Neighbour Done For You by aspabay(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
My neighbour oga Titus go just knock my door and ask, 'brov, abeg gimmie small salt'
Re: What Has Your Neighbour Done For You by ladyF(f): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
My neighbour constantly disturbs my sleep with his generator. I will soon go and pour sand inside or kerosene grin
Re: What Has Your Neighbour Done For You by MrRhymes101(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
SHE DOES VERY WELL TO REMIND ME OF HOW LOUD MY MUSIC IS
Re: What Has Your Neighbour Done For You by benedictnsi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
My brother it have been long I experienced disturbance of a neighbour oooo....... The Estates we stay here in Portharcout na strictly mind your business we dry gringrin even if you the shout "Help"
Re: What Has Your Neighbour Done For You by QueenEdna(f): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
My neighbours are nice they always exchange pleasantries whenever we cross path.
Re: What Has Your Neighbour Done For You by rawpadgin(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
She introduced me to fish farming business

she also feeds my fishes for 2 weeks while am @ work

though she can be a pain in the a$$ sometimes
Re: What Has Your Neighbour Done For You by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
My neigbhour always keeps reminding me that Looks are not all that matters. She is as dumb as a brick but very sexy looking
Re: What Has Your Neighbour Done For You by wellmax(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
My former neighbour an Hausa. At first I wondered how I would cope with an Aboki, but it turned out the man is the best neighbour I ever had.
At first he informed me that I was paying higher for my flat than other tenants, I protested to the landlord and got some rebates. When we were all given quit notices, I didn’t have time to look for another house because of my job, but this man helped me and gave him several contacts and options. I do really miss Baba Danjuma, my ex- neighbour.

Lalasticlala, you get neighbor at all?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sonic Train Pop Up Advert / Saw This Animal On The Fence This Morning / 4 Festac Flats Burnt Down Completely As Fire Rages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.