Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Uk Student Visa Processes (help Needed Here) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa Processes (help Needed Here) (726 Views)

UK STUDENT VISA WARNING: UKBA Approved Banks For Maintenance Funds / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa Processes (help Needed Here) by nedujizzy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2009
Hello guys, am in love with your contributions and your efforts in helping would-be students to Uk for further studies.
I need your assistance here,i have just received my unconditional letter of admission to a school in the UK for my MSC degree in Human Resource Management to start by September 2009, i want to know all the documents that are currently needed by the british embassey here in Nigeria for the issuance of a student visa ,  and when to start the application process.
FUNKYBABY and the rest i hope you are reading this, heelllppp
Re: Uk Student Visa Processes (help Needed Here) by shapey(f): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
Congrats on your admission.
You will have to convince the ECO that you are able to support yourself during the duration of your studies here in the UK. Some years ago, when I came as a student, I showed the following docs

Tax clearance for 3mths
Bank statements for 3mths -every bank account my mother -in this case your sponsor.
life insurance policy of which my mother was the sole benefactor
all landed property deeds, houses etc
proof relationship to sponsor (i used my birth cert)
letter of admission from the college
tenancy agreement for accommodation

In my opinion, you can include other docs that will up your chances. My mom got a quantity surveyor to value all our property then. If your 1st course is not in anyway related to your MA/Msc, then you MAY have a problem. They will ask you to explain. It's almost summer, so you may want to begin to gather your docs and then put in your application. Loads of people are submitting applications for the summer, and there's usually a rush. I think you should hand in your application by June at the latest. You would have to pay a fraction of your fees. I hear it's the whole thing now, I dont know how true this is.

Goodluck in your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa Processes (help Needed Here) by nedujizzy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2009
@shapey
thanks dear for your information.

am in a dilemna now, the school informed me that payments can only be made when am fully admitted and present in the UK, i dont know how the embassey will respond to that,

(1) (Reply)

Statement Of Account Enquiry For Usa Embassy / Read this / 5 Yrs Work Visa And Resident Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.