Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair (28872 Views)

Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids / Jeremiah Gyang's Daughter's Hair Is Gorgeous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by pretydiva(f): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2015
He is loosening d hair n not braiding it op undecided
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by bamirotola: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:
thunder fire una for all these rubbish making fp these days
He who doesn't appreciate good things will never have it... have u eva prayed to God for a wonderful husband like dis? na rich husband ppl like u dey pray for.... smh...get a life nd stop beefing nd bitching around... #suggesting xoxo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by Nickymezor(f): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Hw nice of him... I love his songs
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by tyson99(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2015
Truluvguy:
sorry moderator forgive me
Gerrara hia mehn
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2015
who taught him?
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by teemyte: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:
Wetin nah.....nah fight?
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by OracleMxNelson(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2015
justi4jesu:
smiley He is actually loosening her hair and not braiding it
shey I tot so too... grin
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by justi4jesu(f): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2015
OracleMxNelson:

shey I tot so too... grin

Yea smiley
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2015
Kudos to him coz is only few dads that do have time for their children
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by sweatlana: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Awesome really cute
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by ChappyChase: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2015
HerexG:
Sweet ! I could do the same

Female babies rocks my boat grin
God bless you my guy! I think say na only me like female babies and wish to have one.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by matkeyz(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2015
tyson99:

Apply for the post of MOD and post better thing then mungol
chairman cool thunder no fire anybody here watch ur tongue..haba watz bad in this pic it adorable...shey u papa do am 4 u ni... undecided
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Braiding it or un-braiding? Because that hair look old already! undecided

Cool dad though! lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by yussuf739: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2015
allanphash7:
I doubt if seun is still the owner of Nairaland cos of Rubbish his paid mods move to FP nowadays

What is the meaning of this shiit?

Nairaland becoming boring and probably going to extintion
exactly, u speak my mind, i've even stop checking frontpage cos most of the topics on frontpage this days don't just worth it. Mr seun, pls do something about this

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:
for a lady, dis is very bad
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by tyson99(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2015
matkeyz:
chairman cool thunder no fire anybody here watch ur tongue..haba watz bad in this pic it adorable...shey u papa do am 4 u ni... undecided
what is dis one saying

Another yaba left escapee
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by mbulela: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2015
fromnigeria:
Role Model
Role model for what and to who?
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by SAMBARRY: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2015
DankemzI:
Woman wrapper
what's woman wrapper about that undecided

my father always ironed my school uniform as a kid and tie my school belt . reason beyond your village undecided

as an adolescent I washed my fathers car and tyres, with the windscreen and all. Does that make me a man wrapper? Oponuundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by billyG(m): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Omo see Gorilla chest!
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by allanphash7(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2015
U need rehab
tyson99:

just take a stroll to kirikiri
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by HerexG(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2015
ChappyChase:

God bless you my guy! I think say na only me like female babies and wish to have one.

I like female babies die !
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by panifid(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2015
[size=38pt]He is actually loosening the braids................I do it all the time......It's always a special time, which my daughter looks forward to.[/size]
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by lurlah2014(f): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2015
braiding or loosing#oyinbo.com#
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by Roseey0(f): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2015
He is losing it. I for fear
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by fromnigeria(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2015
mbulela:
Role model for what and to who?
He is not for you doesn't mean he cant be... to others.
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by kenoz(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Nice
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by bummyla(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Shares New Pictures / Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' / BBNaija: Alex Stuns In Off Shoulder Tight Gown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.