Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) (35196 Views)

Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer / How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by quiethollu(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lolz cheesy > grin..epic indeed
Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by Kirinwa: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Buahahaha. Epic!!!
Hostage situation.
Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by alexis007(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
pmc01:

I concur totally. I'm not laughing, laugh is laughing me.
But that 'hostage situation' line tho' angry.

Was the student making a research on TERRORISM cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by free37: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Crazy stuff.
Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
smiley
Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by iamakbar(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
ultrazone3:
Op, you should post the student's response grin

NEED MONEY?? SEE»» TOP 40 LUCRATIVE BUSINESSES YOU SHOULD START IN NIGERIA THIS MONTH

With that kind of epic response, if u were the student u fit tok anything again?
What is there to say again? grin cheesy
Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by iamakbar(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
og2711:

Do you even know the meaning of the word 'epic'? Please look it up and don't just copy from others who probably don't know the meaning either.

Besides, this is just rude..

Holup niccur! Holop!! Just Holop!!!

you don't know no'in, ama tell u som'ng

Do me a favor.........................

Just gerrarahia mehn! sh!t mehn!!! grin

BTW, the word 'epic' has been 'twisted' to serve a conventional and 'untraditional' purpose to show the impressive way the lecturer responded to the student. In everyday conversational dialogue, this is absolutely right.
A word does not really have to be rigidly used as its meaning dictates; the creativity and mastery of a speaker of a language transcends cramming surface-level semantics rather it is how such persons can dexterously infuse word in 'unfamiliar' terrain without violating any rule of grammar and meaning is still preserved.
Go and learn your grammar; then we can rub minds.
All these people that heard about NL yday and wants to start nuisancing( i bet u'll have something to say about that too tongue) about.
In case u were not properly sensitized, NL is a forum for intellectuals to reach out and educate each other in the most amusing manner.
Want to thank me for the lecture? shoot me....................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................

.......................a mail wink tongue grin
Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by pmc01(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
alexis007:
But that 'hostage situation' line tho' angry.

Was the student making a research on TERRORISM cheesy

cheesy
Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by awesomesossy(f): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
I can imagine d crap of a research d student submitted...awesome response by d lecturergrin
Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by mignone(f): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
kennygee:
That lecturer is evil.
Cynicism and sarcasm personified
I don't think he is. this is a model response 2 students who turn in outright rubbish (in d name of exam question responses/research as in this case)&wld still confidently come 2 challenge d examiner on Y they av failed.
Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2015
iamakbar:

Holup niccur! Holop!! Just Holop!!!

you don't know no'in, ama tell u som'ng

Do me a favor.........................

Just gerrarahia mehn! sh!t mehn!!! grin

BTW, the word 'epic' has been 'twisted' to serve a conventional and 'untraditional' purpose to show the impressive way the lecturer responded to the student. In everyday conversational dialogue, this is absolutely right.
A word does not really have to be rigidly used as its meaning dictates; the creativity and mastery of a speaker of a language transcends cramming surface-level semantics rather it is how such persons can dexterously infuse word in 'unfamiliar' terrain without violating any rule of grammar and meaning is still preserved.
Go and learn your grammar; then we can rub minds.
All these people that heard about NL yday and wants to start nuisancing( i bet u'll have something to say about that too tongue) about.
In case u were not properly sensitized, NL is a forum for intellectuals to reach out and educate each other in the most amusing manner.
Want to thank me for the lecture? shoot me....................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................

.......................a mail wink tongue grin

First, do not refer to me in any derogatory term used by slave masters of old. You can call yourself a 'nigger', 'nigga' or 'niccur' all you want, i personally don't like it. I associate users of such words with the stupidity of the current day blacks (in the US) who only know violence and drugs or those in Africa who despite being free, long for the shackles of the western masters.

Secondly: "A word does not really have to be rigidly used as its meaning dictates" is complete bullshit. Any given word has a number of given contexts which ensures that the construct of the parent language is properly spoken; in other words, people don't start speaking rubbish. Even pidgin english has its own grammatical structure.

So that you may learn and stop yanning rubbish online: Epic means

1. a long poem, typically one derived from ancient oral tradition, narrating the deeds and adventures of heroic or legendary figures or the past history of a nation.

2. an exceptionally long and arduous task or activity.

3. heroic or grand in scale or character.

4. particularly impressive or remarkable.

Finally, look at my profile. I joined nairaland LONG before you ..
Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by iamakbar(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2015
og2711:

First, do not refer to me in any derogatory term used by slave masters of old. You can call yourself a 'nigger', 'nigga' or 'niccur' all you want, i personally don't like it. I associate users of such words with the stupidity of the current day blacks (in the US) who only know violence and drugs or those in Africa who despite being free, long for the shackles of the western masters.

Secondly: "A word does not really have to be rigidly used as its meaning dictates" is complete bullshit. Any given word has a number of given contexts which ensures that the construct of the parent language is properly spoken; in other words, people don't start speaking rubbish. Even pidgin english has its own grammatical structure.

So that you may learn and stop yanning rubbish online: Epic means

1. a long poem, typically one derived from ancient oral tradition, narrating the deeds and adventures of heroic or legendary figures or the past history of a nation.

2. an exceptionally long and arduous task or activity.

3. heroic or grand in scale or character.

4. particularly impressive or remarkable.[/b]

Finally, look at my profile. I joined nairaland LONG before you ..

much as it sickens me to reply you again, u just did urself in....
[b]4. particularly impressive or remarkable

you typed the bolded urself. So tell me again my use of 'Epic' to mean impressive is wrong.
Boy, it's always best to know ur onions before opening ur mouth and spitting iranu.
Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 04, 2015
iamakbar:

much as it sickens me to reply you again, u just did urself in....
4. particularly impressive or remarkable

you typed the bolded urself. So tell me again my use of 'Epic' to mean impressive is wrong.
Boy, it's always best to know ur onions before opening ur mouth and spitting iranu.

It sickens you to hear common sense?

It's not impressive, its RUDE. But then again, those are the sort of things that impress you..
Re: A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Ehmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Anyone Explain Why Gas Cylinder Comes With A Net / FSARS Shaved My Head At Gunpoint – Efosa Osayande, AAU Undergraduate (Photo) / UNILORIN Before And Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.