Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test (11379 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by touchmeder: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2009
Is This Too Much For The Man To Do?

A friend of mine that thought she was in a loving marriage realized the husband has been cheating on her. of course she was devastated and all. He had no good reason apart from the ''devil fault'' he apologised and promised to change his ways. Well after much drama and all, she told him she will forgive him completely after he has done some series of tests for sexually transmitted disease (in a reliable hospital) before she sleeps with him again. The man refused claiming he used a condom at all times and that his wife has a heart of stone, has refused to have sex with him in order to get back at him, is unforgiving, etc.

i beg oh i come dey wonder is it too much for him to just do the test, to put the wife's mind at peace. i dont even know what to tell her again. what do u guys think. i dont its too much to do after cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by annyplenty(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2009
Both of them should go for the tests before they have anything to do or they should use condoms if they have to do. the husband could have slept with the wife without protection after sleeping with his concubines. So both of them should go for the tests.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Grouppoint(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2009
If the guy was truly sorry then he would take the tests.
If he loved his spouse, then it would be in his interest not to pass on various stds to her.

But since its Naija and the man always has his way, I can almost guarantee that the man will not take the test, and in the end the wife will end up begging him for sex.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by spikedcylinder: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2009
He intends to continue cheating on her so why should he waste money on a test now? He can't do a test until his hair starts falling out and his skin becomes flaky and green.
Sorry for your friend (the wife). sad
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by invisible2(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
The wife should go for her own tests, this is because she had been sleeping with him all these while the husband is cheating and so if the man is infected, she will also be infected. If she is free of any infections then the man should go and do the tests.

How did the man agree to the infidelity, did the wife catch them red handed? wink
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by sistawoman: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2009
I can understand her need to get the testing done, her husband had been lying and cheating on her for weeks, months, years and now she should believe him. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

He was wrong, he should be doing everything in his power to make this right if he is truly sorry. But it is very clear that he is not sorry and just wants her to forget about and have sex with him.

His next excuse for cheating again will be that she is not giving him any so he had to go outside. When really he prob. will never stop cheating just take a chill pill.

Tell the wife to think back to when they started having sex. How long before he took the condom off on her, that will tell her if he was sleeping with her w/o a condom.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by SeanT21(f): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2009
He is wrong.He should do the test unless he is trying to hide something.She should not lay with him until the test is taken and comes out negative.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2009
She should get herself tested first, since he is adamant, just to be safe on her side. Heart of stone or whatever he calls it, she should continue with the "no test, no sex" thing she has going on since she has decided to still stay with a cheating man.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by ohaechesi(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2009
This is serious. why is he hesitating? the wrong has been done and if he want to convince her wife that he wont cheat on her again, then he should go for STD test. but i have my revered on this test of a thing. what if after caring out the test and he is confirm HIV positive, it there means both of them are positive, yes na. and you know, thinking will kill them before their time grin
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by SisiJinx: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
How soon is she planning on turning the hubby into ex-hubby abeg?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Seriously. . . .

The dude must have known that the test would come out positive.

Make she comot, because sex is not the only one can contact STD (well depends on what kinda STD it is)
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by LadyT(f): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2009
She needs to get herself tested he probably has HIV and does not want his cover blown!
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Pepeye(f): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2009
Obviously he‘s contacted something worst than std and he sure knows this
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by tope2000(f): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2009
She better go and take a test herself, if the husband refuses.
better to be safe than sorry undecided
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Sauron1: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2009
tope2000:

She better go and take a test herself, if the husband refuses.
better to be safe than sorry undecided

Why should he take the test??
His words should be enough for his wife.
A marriage without TRUST won't LAST. Women should learn to TRUST their husbands even when that TRUST has been abused.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Becomrrich: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2009
why would a man , who is married go out to sleep with other women for God sake. that is wrong. Now i think that woman too, should have her self to blame. She may have been preventing the man from having sex in his home, that what most of the time make men go out of thier marriage.

Women are not allowed to withhold sex from thier husband that what the bible says. expect only by fasting and prayer. If a woman withhold sex from her husband. What she is doing directly is kicking the man out to go and look for sex from other women and that is why thier are many broken homes. Your friend is also to blame for a fail marriage.

The word of God does not want to hear NO, when it comes to sex. It is a sin to say NO to your partner expect by fasting and prayer.

A man only goes outside his marriage 90% of the time if his wife does not please him. And if you do not want a broken home please your husband , not only in bed but in everyway. if you dont another woman would fill his heart.

A woman should never listen to an advice from a friend. The bible says the heart of person is very very wicked.

If a woman fail to please her husband at home another woman would help her play her role.

It is better to follow the bible than follow the folish people of the world. NEVER NEVER withhold sex from your partner.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by tope2000(f): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

A marriage without TRUST won't LAST. Women should learn to TRUST their husbands even when that TRUST has been abused.

Sauron . . . .Are u HIGH 2nite??
Any normal person shud get tested for any STI or HIV every six months sef if u know u have unprotected sex . . . . if he has got nothing to hide, why cant he take the test? The man is a cheat . . . . .Men like that cannot be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Sauron1: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2009
tope2000:

Sauron . . . .Are u HIGH 2nite??
Any normal person shud get tested for any STI or HIV every six months sef if u know u have unprotected sex . . . . if he has got nothing to hide, why cant he take the test? The man is a cheat . . . . .Men like that cannot be trusted.

This case is cut n dried. . . . .
The woman should go ahead and have her own tests.
She's been having unprotected sex with her hubby for donkey years. . . . .Whatever the man has, she should have(innit??)
So whatz the fuss??
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by LadyT(f): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2009
Becomrrich:

why would a man , who is married go out to sleep with other women for God sake. that is wrong. Now i think that woman too, should have her self to blame. She may have been prevent the man from having sex in his home, that what most of the time make men go out of thier marriage.

Women are not allowed to withhold sex from thier husband that what the bible says. expect only by fasting and prayer. If a woman withhold sex from her husband. What she is doing directly is kicking the man out to go and look for sex from other women and that is why thier are many broken homes. Your friend is also to blame for a failure marriage.

A man only goes outside his marriage 90% of the time if his wife does not please him. And if you do not want a broken home please your husband , not only in bed but in everyway. if you dont another woman would fill his heart.

A woman should never listen to an advice from a friend. The bible says the heart of person is very very wicked.

Oh please you are reckless and the nonsense you have just written.  Why must you try to blame the woman for the husbands cheating nasty ways!
And anyway the point is the animal refuses an STD test! Is that the fault of the wife as well!  

Olodo rapata hissssssssss

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by LadyT(f): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

This just proves you are nothing but a bitch arse negro. Alakori

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Sauron1: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2009
LadyT:

This just proves you are nothing but a bitch arse negro. Alakori

WTF??
LadyT, it seems you have a splinter in your sphincter.
Was i talking to you??
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by LadyT(f): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2009
Save your wack lines you bore me we have been hearing the same bullshit disses from 2006.

If you cant talk or type sense please STFU.

Right thats my last post to you for now.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by tope2000(f): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

This case is cut n dried. . . . .
The woman should go ahead and have her own tests.
She's been having unprotected sex with her hubby for donkey years. . . . .Whatever the man has, she should have(innit??)
So whatz the fuss??

Ummm. . . .if u read my first post that what i said, isnt it??
the woman shud go take her own test if the husband doesnt want to. . , . but she would a fool to have unprotected sex with him again. . . . . until he truly changes from his ashewo ways.

Becomrrich:

why would a man , who is married go out to sleep with other women for God sake. that is wrong. Now i think that woman too, should have her self to blame. She may have been preventing the man from having sex in his home, that what most of the time make men go out of thier marriage.

Women are not allowed to withhold sex from thier husband that what the bible says. expect only by fasting and prayer. If a woman withhold sex from her husband. What she is doing directly is kicking the man out to go and look for sex from other women and that is why thier are many broken homes. Your friend is also to blame for a fail marriage.

The word of God does not want to hear NO, when it comes to sex. It is a sin to say NO to your partner expect by fasting and prayer.

A man only goes outside his marriage 90% of the time if his wife does not please him. And if you do not want a broken home please your husband , not only in bed but in everyway. if you dont another woman would fill his heart. A woman should never listen to an advice from a friend. The bible says the heart of person is very very wicked.

Some men can never get enough even the wife gives it him sex DAY and NIGHT
There are just some male-whores, who cant help themselves as soon as they see any lady undecided

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Becomrrich: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2009
ladyT , i am a man, so i know, if a man is not please in bed or have a wife that says No, 90% sex is the reason, why men marry extra wife.  If you are happy at home, why would you want to go out and look for sex outside.

This woman is to blame. she is not good in bed. A woman must learn how to please her man and a man must learn how to please his wife in bed. This is what the word of God says.

She failed in her role , that why the man look for someone else that can fill the role.

If your husband or wife want it day or night. Give him or her day or night. if not stop complaining when another woman fill your role.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Remii(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

A marriage without TRUST won't LAST.  Women should learn to TRUST their husbands even when that TRUST has been abused.

Part of trust is being able to discuss anything too, if the wife or the husband has ailment not sure of the source they should be able to discus and get the treatment together not playing ostrich or "daa si rough" as Yoruba would say.

Sisi Jinx:

You suggestion is too extreme, separation or divorce not only solution to marital problems  what is the guarantee that the next hubby would not be worse?
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Sauron1: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2009
LadyT:

Save your wack lines you bore me we have been hearing the same bullshit disses from 2006.

If you cant talk or type sense please STFU.

Right thats my last post to you for now.

U are not an intelligent woman. . . . . .
Nothing can be done to change this fact, you will die an ignoramus.
Firstly, i wasn't talking to you. . . . .Yet, u stuck your nose in ma business and you are ranting about 2006 disses.
It's funny how jobless NL ladies are getting these days knowing what i have been spewing since 2001. . . . . .
U need to be bitch-slapped, Anuofia.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by tope2000(f): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2009
Becomrrich:

ladyT , i am a man, so i know, if a man is not please in bed or have a wife that says No, 90% sex is the reason, why men marry extra wife.  If you are happy at home, why would you want to go out and look for sex outside.

This woman is to blame. she is not good in bed. A woman must learn how to please her woman and a man must learn how to please his wife in bed. This is what the word of God says.

She failed in her role , that why the man look for someone else that can fill the role.

u r beginning to get on my nerves with that statement. . .seriously angry
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Sauron1: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2009
tope2000:

Ummm. . . .if u read my first post that what i said, isnt it??
the woman shud go take her own test if the husband doesnt want to. . ,  . but she would a fool to have unprotected sex with him again. . . . . until he truly changes from his ashewo ways.

I wouldn't take such test if i were the hubby.
He has admitted that he cheated and he has told the woman STD/I tests will not be necessary as he never had unprotected sex with his concubines.
End of story!!!!
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Sissy3(f): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2009
even if the woman get herself tested and still be with the man (and i'm sure the man wouldn't want to use condom with his wife,) it still doesn't make any difference. the man should just get tested, whats the big deal if he has nothing to hide?
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2009
Becomrrich:

This woman is to blame. she is not good in bed. A woman must learn how to please her woman and a man must learn how to please his wife in bed. This is what the word of God says.

If your husband or wife want it day or night. Give him or her day or night. if not stop complaining when another woman fill your role.
A woman cannot stop her man from cheating, no matter how much she pleases him.

If his mind is set, then it's set.

The only one that can stop him is himself.

Although, the woman may have stopped playing her "role".

Still, that does not give her husband the "go ahead" to cheat. They could have worked together to spice their sexual life again.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by TOYOSI20(f): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2009
What an unrepentant pig head!!!! angry angry shocked shocked
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Becomrrich: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2009
what nerves  are you talking about. I am telling you , what God requires from you in marriage. You cant say No to your partner. It is a sin. read your bible.

Or dont you know the word of God talk about sex.

Please read a book by tim lahaye, marriage is more than love.  

I want to correct an error I made. I woman can not please a woman. but a man. God does not allow for woman to woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Honour Your Partner’s Need / Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 / I Do Not Want My Husbands Cousins To Live With Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.