Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test (11402 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by touchmeder: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2009
Thanks everyone for your contribution, i emailed this story to my friend last week. She finally saw enough reason and decided to go for the test with her husband (the yeye man was lilly livered) the long and short of the story is that they are both on treatment for Chlamydia.
Thank God it was not something more without cure. hopefully he learns from this.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 12, 2009
smart thinking
at least they both got tested, i'm sure that experience will make the man think twice b4 cheating

chlamydia if not treated can cause infertility in women
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2010
it s only when a man has issues dat he runs wen nobody is pursuing him.4 d man 2 prove his innocence i'll advice dahet u put ur fit on d ground n insist he does d test 2 fullfill all righteousness n if he's still adamant then i know he has some questionable things dat he is hiding from u.u can humanly try ur best by visitin a a marriage counsellor dat he respects 2 talk 2 him (preferably a male so dat he wount feel uncom4table or his father) if all dis fails then know dat he wants 2 sleep with u n dem ladies of easy virtue. PIECE OF ADVICE (WHICH IS NOT COMPULSORY U TAKE)b4 he makes a mess of ur life run as fast as ur legs can carry u.marriage is supposed 2 bring out d best in u n not d oda way round.it's beta 2 divorce than be HIV POSITIVE.at least if u r divorced u prolly have chances of remarriage (if u want 2)but if u have aids u have aids n there's notin u or anybody can do bout it no matter how ur family or friends sympathise with u. PERIOD !!!!!!
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by agathamari(f): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2010
condoms are not 100% effective. even if he used condoms ther is still a pretty good chance he could have something. if he were truly sorry he would have done it already, sounds more like he is sorry he got caught. if the wife values her health (and life for that matter) she should not have relations with him untill they BOTH are tested for a full STD panel
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
touchmeder: Is This Too Much For The Man To Do?
A friend of mine that thought she was in a loving marriage realized the husband has been cheating on her. of course she was devastated and all. He had no good reason apart from the ''devil fault'' he apologised and promised to change his ways. Well after much drama and all, she told him she will forgive him completely after he has done some series of tests for sexually transmitted disease (in a reliable hospital) before she sleeps with him again. The man refused claiming he used a condom at all times and that his wife has a heart of stone, has refused to have sex with him in order to get back at him, is unforgiving, etc.

The kind way people reason ehn . . grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

I wonder how this story went . . Did she stay with him after he gave her that infection and had to go for treatment and all? Is the man back to his old way or has he really turned a new leaf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christmas Gift Hampers / Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 / I Do Not Want My Husbands Cousins To Live With Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.