Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test (11401 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by tope2000(f): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

The husband is an idiot, no kitten for him unless he does the tests! cheesy

Exactly . . . .its gr8 to see that some men support that he shud take the test tongue
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by chiogo(f): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2009
So many morons on nairaland calling themselves men.

Big ups to the real men here . . .Pataki and MrCrackles.

@topic, the two real men and the ladies have told you all you need to know.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Sauron1: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2009
Pataki:

If it was easy for him to walk down to the brothel to have his groove on, why is a simple STD test that difficult?

Cheating is easier than getting STD tests done.
There's nothing simple about taking STD tests.

What he wants, would lead him to self destruction. Of course, he can go out to defile other women. . . . . . . but the woman at least has her life, and she is at peace that no silly man would give her any disease whatsoever.

That is [b]if [/b]she has not been infected already. wink
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2009
factbox:

ladyT, thank you o jare great minds think alike.but as 4 you becomerich you re nothing but a shallow minded poster how is your response related to the topic in question, the wise talk because they  have something to say while the fool only talk because they have to say something ,pls mind what you write .saliu elenu gboro. cry cry cry cry cry 4 you though, i pray for this woman not to die of aids because of her husband who woul not keep his koboko inside his trouser na wah hoo .God help you o jare my sis.nigerian guys are synonymous to this very act unfaithfulness but i know God will keep helping us ladies.(amin)
rotflmao grin grin
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by LadyT(f): 12:15am On Apr 03, 2009
factbox:

ladyT, thank you o jare great minds think alike.but as 4 you becomerich you re nothing but a shallow minded poster how is your response related to the topic in question, the wise talk because they  have something to say while the fool only talk because they have to say something ,pls mind what you write .saliu elenu gboro. cry cry cry cry cry 4 you though, i pray for this woman not to die of aids because of her husband who woul not keep his koboko inside his trouser na wah hoo .God help you o jare my sis.nigerian guys are synonymous to this very act unfaithfulness but i know God will keep helping us ladies.(amin)

AMIN O JESU!

cheesy
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Remii(m): 12:15am On Apr 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

It is certainly not too much to do

Topic

The husband is an idiot, no kitten for him unless he does the test! cheesy

The buge is alraedy a "pentagon" so starving him at home would be counter productive, that works for responsible men only. He should be convinced to go take care of himself. Even if he would go alone to his trusted place. People are always ashamed of what they do in secret. Consider taking him to other clinic apart from your family doctor if you maintain one.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by TOYOSI20(f): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

No mind am, he think say everyone got time to dey read his essay.

Plz, babe, where have you been jare? The land has been dry nad unbearable without you and my bro. Although I still know where dayo is, but you?. . . .who knows if you're with  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

LOL!!!. . . .i see. . .i stay away from all 'em essays oo. . . . grin grin grin. . .im here Mi Amor. . . . .its cool. . .ma Bro should be popping out real soon. . . . shocked wink

How body naa, . . . . .hope u cool!! wink cool

Pataki:

Seriously, if the guy knew how to bang a woman outside his matrimonial home, what stops him from undergoing a simple STD test?

If I were the lady, I would stick to my guns. No STD test, no sex baby. Afterall, even at marriages these days, some couples go as far as doing a health check on their partners before committing themselves to the altar of marriage.

True words SIR!! wink  smiley

! think she ought to do whatever is clever. . . . hopefully that involves sticking to her guns. . . .  wink
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by tope2000(f): 12:18am On Apr 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Cheating is easier than getting STD tests done.
There's nothing simple about taking STD tests.

If he didnt have unprotected sex truly n surely then why is it so hard for him to take the STD tests?
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Sauron1: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2009
tope2000:

If he didnt have unprotected sex truly n surely then why is it so hard for him to take the STD tests?

Thats far-fetched. . . . .
Why won't the woman believe the words of the husband she vowed she would love till death do em apart??
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by tope2000(f): 12:26am On Apr 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thats far-fetched. . . . .
Why won't the woman believe the words of the husband she vowed she would love till death do em apart??

Why would she blv the words of a man that vowed to forsake other women while he is still going out there to sex Whores?? undecided
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Pataki: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2009
TOYOSI20:

True words SIR!! wink  smiley

! think she ought to do whatever is clever. . . . hopefully that involves sticking to her guns. . . .  wink
Truer words MA!! smiley

Let's just hope she is a woman who has the tenacity to persevere.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Sauron1: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2009
tope2000:

Why would she blv the words of a man that vowed to forsake other women while he is still going out there to sex Whores?? undecided

It's a logjam. . . . . .Letz see who blinks first?? wink wink wink wink
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by tope2000(f): 12:43am On Apr 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's a logjam. . . . . .Letz see who blinks first?? wink wink wink wink

*roll eyez* grin
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Becomrrich: 12:55am On Apr 03, 2009
facttim and the other person. i did not make the rule. God made the rule.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by AmAlone: 1:26am On Apr 03, 2009
HayHAY! Husband and Wife MATTER?

HA WAWAN THERE OOOOO

eh ca lor
but as for 'AM LONE' Am GOne grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by SisiJinx: 5:43am On Apr 03, 2009
I've always said it. . . True Evidence that you are the perfect Naija wife, is your willingness to DIE for your marriage.

The Bastard goes out, cheats on her and has prolly contracted some killer disease yet some senseless idiots would have us believe the wife is wrong for not having sex with him. I say why not just take an ax to her neck . . at least the death will be swift and less painful.

Oh don't forget to make arrangements for how the children will be distributed amongst families and friends, since their daddy and mommy have decided to do Romeo and Juliet HIV/AIDS Style.

NONSENSE angry angry
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by FBS: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2009
he should go and do the freaking test for the sake of the woman.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by otukpo(f): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2009
Sauron
i know that what u typed in ur first post was a joke.

I also believe that any man who wld have extra-marital affairs wld do that, even if the wife gives him sex 24 hrs a day. A man needs a lot of discipline to remain faithful to the wife.

@ poster
Tell ur friend(the wife) to go and do her own test if the man has refused to do his. If after the test, she is still free from all those STDs, she shld thank her God and find a way of staying away from the man. The husband is not ready to change and he may have contacted sth terrible dt he doesnt want the wife to know. It is better she has her life than to live with the man and get HIV. Marriage is abt compromise, if the husband thinks dt the wife asking him to go for test is too much for her to ask after his infidelity, then the woman does not have any biz staying with the man. The man is not sincerely sorry for what he has been doing and he is not ready to come out it.

last last yr, a man was being treated in a hospital and after several test were done, it was discovered that the man is HIV +. The most disheartnening was that the man gave the instruction to the hospital not to let the wife know of it. Some men are wicked!
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by nanaso: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2009
may God punish you bastard, foolish bastard,
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by otukpo(f): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2009
Becomrich
i dont seem to understand u.

But i want to emphasize that a man cheating on the wife is not just because the wife is not satisfying the man. Extra-marital affairs, is a thing of the mind in men. Once a man's mind is set on it, there is nothing the woman will do to stop it. It is only the man that has the power to stop himself from the act.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by onyxera(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2009
@topic,
there was a publication in one of our local newspapers (either sun or punch) of how a lady contracted HIV from her husband,she lost her husband and 2 kids about 5 years ago 2 AIDS.In her interview,she said her only regret is how could the man she loved with all her heart turn out to be the one 2 destroy her.as of the time of that interview she had already developed AIDS>

D issue is dis,even if he does d test,does dat guarantee he would stop cheating & wont still com home wit an STI 1day.I think infidelity is d greatest crime against marriage & should not be treated lightly especially wit all d diseases in town.She should not only mak him go 4 a test, she should go 4 1 2,& if all turns out to be fine,then dey really both have 2 sit down & talk of the catastrophic effects of extramarital activities & d way 4ward.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by emiemi(f): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2009
@ Saroun
I guess you are married and you have extramarital affairs hence your reply.

You are the sort of guy who will use ''ogboju'' for your wife at home but can't
tell off a bitch (you end up sleeping wiv her sef). Typical Naija man. angry

@ pOster
What is the ''big deal'' of taking the test? Is he afraid that nemesis may catch up
with him sooner than he expects. The lady needs to go for the test first and I just
pray that she is fine. If not, early detection is the best way to go for STDs and HIV.

If all is well, she needs to get the guy to do it too and then they will REDEFINE the
marriage relationship
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by emiemi(f): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2009
onyxera:

@topic,
there was a publication in one of our local newspapers (either sun or punch) of how a lady contracted HIV from her husband,she lost her husband and 2 kids about 5 years ago 2 AIDS.In her interview,she said her only regret is how could the man she loved with all her heart turn out to be the one 2 destroy her.as of the time of that interview she had already developed AIDS>

D issue is dis,even if he does d test,does dat guarantee he would stop cheating & wont still com home wit an STI 1day.I think infidelity is d greatest crime against marriage & should not be treated lightly especially wit all d diseases in town.She should not only mak him go 4 a test, she should go 4 1 2,& if all turns out to be fine,then dey really both have 2 sit down & talk of the catastrophic effects of extramarital activities & d way 4ward.

Oma se o cry cry

Why are men the way they are? Can't they keep their prick in one place?

Just imagine how he messed up the wife's life because of greed and selfishness.
His action not only destroyed him, but his kidz too and now the wife. GRRR H,

Women are ALWAYS at the receiving end. (just aint fair) angry
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by emiemi(f): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2009
@ Otukpo
otukpo:

Sauron
i know that what u typed in ur first post was a joke.

I also believe that any man who wld have extra-marital affairs wld do that, even if the wife gives him sex 24 hrs a day. A man needs a lot of discipline to remain faithful to the wife.

How sure are you about saroun's stance?

[/quote]
@ poster
last last yr, a man was being treated in a hospital and after several test were done, it was discovered that the man is HIV +. The most disheartnening was that the man gave the instruction to the hospital not to let the wife know of it. Some men are wicked!
[quote]

Lord have mercy. That's is wickedness of the HIGHEST order. Worse than being bewitched or haunted.
The thought alone can kill the woman when she eventually discovers the TRUTH.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Christino(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2009
I don't know why people think of H.I.V as an instant killer. I think it's much better than so many other STDs out there, at least it's got enough publicity to ensure that you stay alive for another 30 years. Even people without HIV can't boast of that.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Grouppoint(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2009
The man may be afraid to take a test. Many men act tough but are really chickens when it comes to life and death matter.

In order to resolve her issues and fears, maybe the wife should take a test.
that way, if the hubby has an STD, chances are that she has contracted it as well.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by cvibe: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2009
The husband is simply afraid of his HIV status.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by Terryj(f): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2009
Guess the man has some kind of disease that is why he doesnt want to go for the test.Advice your friend to go for her own test and clear herself and make sure she avoids having sex with the husband and also,she should be prayerful,he might change his mind oneday and actually go for the test but otherwise,let him continue sleeping around,someday,nemesis would catch up with him.
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by biina: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2009
Forget about the tests, and just castrate the idiot. angry

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by kritikul(f): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2009
who is this sauron guy? he must be one hell of a man. I pity his wife
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by deoye05: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2009
this is  very dum instance.

i advise the wife to get her self tested and leave the bloody hiv to be husband until the test confims he is not. angry

some one was talking about trust earlier on in his post. u know what " trust my ass"

advise 4 the wife, choose trust and kiss hiv's exaust pipe.

husband and wife, die together all in the name of useless trust. angry
Re: Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test by kritikul(f): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2009
@ RICHIE BOY
clear conscience they say fears no accusation. If the dude has been doing it protected as he claims, what's scaring him from having himself tested. At least he should do it in order to convince the wife that he played safe. shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christmas Gift Hampers / Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 / I Do Not Want My Husbands Cousins To Live With Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.