Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) (30220 Views)

S.S Yusuf Is Dead. Ex-Ambassador Assassinated By Unknown Men / Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife) / Defected PDP Chairman, Inokoba Slumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2015
you are truly an omogidi grin grin instead of joining these fools to blame it on one person or the other
omogidi234:
Really, please let them conduct autopsy oh! Condolence to his family.
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by Nuhusky: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Skiibii!
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Shocking. RIP
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by kestolove95(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2015
But why pdp?
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by signature2012(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Politics...dirty game.

If jonathan had won the presidential election,would he have decamped?

Naija politicians fighting for their pocket since 1907AD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by front247: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Politics in Nigeria is a dirty game. Politicians are desperados
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by allanphash7(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2015
What do u want me to buy for u as gift
snowDiva:
May He RIP...

Happy birthday to me...show your girl some love grin
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by Idus4u: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
RIP, great man
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
hinwazaka:
Just heard this news from some notable sources. The APC, its chairman, Chief Oyegun, Timpreye Silva, Timi Alaibe and the NWC of the APC should be held solely responsible for the mysterious death of the ex-PDP Bayelsa state chairman. Prior to his exit from the PDP, he was hale and hearty. But the moment he joined the dog eat dog world of the APC, he all of a sudden developed a strange illness. Now he is dead. As I stated in an earlier post, the government of the APC will deliver to the citizens of Nigeria, an increase in Political assassinations, as one of its dividends of democracy. A lesson, for all those who parambulate into the murky and deadly world of Bourdillion meets Daura politics.
Stop being a foolish goat! If he decamped to APC we know who the angry ones should be. PDP, killing opponents since 1999
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by christinie(f): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bayelsa APC so you killed this man so he won't contest for Bayelsa guber?

Future 'decampers' BEWARE!

4 Likes

Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by valoish: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rip
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by chrisantus52(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
[b][/b]Ask PDP...bt no be talk am ooo
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by Nicepoker(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
kamair237:
His soul should rest in peace !!!

He is dead so is PDP....

hope he meets PDP in d afterlife....
u sound like abokies that moves about with cows.

4 Likes

Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by chrisantus52(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
[b][/b]Ask PDP...bt no be talk am ooo R.I.P
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by yahwehreigns: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
There is the time to be born and a time to die. Life is only a transitory period and one day it will be my turn and your turn to give account of our stewardship of how we spent our days on mother earth. It is well with the family he left behind.
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by FrankValency(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Every body is shouting autopsy as if u are not living in Naija?? We stil awaits the killers of Bola Ige,Funso Williams and many political assasins and this is no execption,once its political,am off,they know their ways. RIP to him sha
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by ITbomb(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
You forget say you drink something when dem make you Chair, now you think you can go Scott free

1 Like

Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by Barram: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by hinwazaka: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Stop being a foolish goat! If he decamped to APC we know who the angry ones should be. PDP, killing opponents since 1999
The PDP, had no access to him, after his exit from their fold. In whose rally, did he first develop health problems: APC rally. Go and question your party chairman, Timpriye Silva and Timi Alaibe, on what transpired between them and the ex-PDP Bayelsa state chairman.
This is an item of the 100 days dividends of democracy delivered by the CHANGE APC government. I hope you are enjoying it.

3 Likes

Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by wokomabest(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
hinwazaka:

You must be joking. In whose rally, was it reported that the Colonel had a faint spell. After his exit from the fold of the PDP, no one from the PDP had any access to him. His death can only be tied to the antics of his new jolly friends. Someone in that callous party of yours, did not like his influx into the equation, and so chose to delete him. This is on the head of the APC, and no other.
you are right bro,APC is the chief executive suspect

1 Like

Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by anonimi: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pierocash:
PDP have killed him just to prevent him from exposing them and their atrocities.

You mean this PDP that simply changed its name to APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by missKiffy(f): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Eeyah, RIP
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Those of whom we do not speak...
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by hinwazaka: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
christinie:

You are the only one on this thread with common sense. This is a moral lesson to anyone who wants to drink from the poisonous well of the APC. This is the first of more political assassinations to come. A union with no central and moral head will surely descend into anarchy. Just watch the series Game of Thrones, and you will understand what is at hand. May God save us.
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by millionboi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Apc kil m
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by hinwazaka: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
christinie:

You are the only one on this thread with common sense. This is a moral lesson to anyone who wants to drink from the poisonous well of the APC. This is the first of more political assassinations to come. A union with no central and moral head will surely descend into anarchy. Just watch the series Game of Thrones, and you will understand what is at hand. May God save us from the Mad king.

1 Like

Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by wokomabest(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
MadCow1:
Inokoba Sam..

Decamps PDP to APC.

PDP = Jonathan.

Jonathan = Fisherman

Fisherman = Fresh Fish

Fresh fish = Bayelsa

Fresh fish + Poison = Food Poisoning.

Food poisoning = Dead

Dead = Swimming with the fishes

So therefore:: Who has Rizla and lighter abeg..

I ve told you to stop smoking madgrass but you won't listen now look at what you are in for
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by DEXTROVERT: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
snowDiva:
May He RIP

Happy birthday to me...show your girl some love grin

HBD bby

1 Like

Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by ayindejimmy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
hinwazaka:

You must be joking. In whose rally, was it reported that the Colonel had a faint spell. After his exit from the fold of the PDP, no one from the PDP had any access to him. His death can only be tied to the antics of his new jolly friends. Someone in that callous party of yours, did not like his influx into the equation, and so chose to delete him. This is on the head of the APC, and no other.

PDP things.
They killed him like they killed PDP
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by Mufasa27(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
The wages of sin is death
Re: Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) by christinie(f): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
APC party members are so desperate for power, killing means nothing to them. so
hinwazaka:

You are the only one on this thread with common sense. This is a mlesson to anyone who wants to drink from the poisonous well of the APC. This is the first of more political assassinations to come. A union with no central and moral head will surely descend into anarchy. Just watch the series Game of Thrones, and you will understand what is at hand. May God save us from the Mad king.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo: 10 Quotes From Supreme Court’s Dissenting Judgement / Police Foil Cult Initiation Ceremony In Enugu, Arrest 24 Suspects (Photos) / Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.