Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies (66228 Views)

Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Zimbabwe Crowns First ‘Miss Albino’ (Photos) / This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
The first picture looks like Toto Dikeh grin grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by okeyngene1: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Don't kw y albinos re scarce in lagos, honestly I've searching 4 a female albino 2 befriend. If any one is here pls Contact me:
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by hopilo: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
okeyngene1:
Don't kw y albinos re scarce in lagos, honestly I've searching 4 a female albino 2 befriend. If any one is here pls Contact me:
ok ooooo, they have a particular stench associated with albinos.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I just stumbled on a Facebook page called the Queens of Albinism and thought to share the beautiful photos I found there. Most of these ladies look like goddesses. Super gorgeous!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/stunning-photos-of-very-beautiful.html
OP, you just made my day by sharing the photographs of these beautiful and wonderful children of God.
I really want to date one of them as long as she is beautiful, healthy, hygienic and a very strong believer in God. Just to make sweet love to her and let her inspire me to compose some beautiful poems on her exotic beauty and sexuality.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by shegsrules(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
So as dem fine reach e d hard dem to c 4 day time. But God is truly wonderful.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Holamidhe(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
OP, just ask them what they are going through
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Phunmibi: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=37589000]I just stumbled on a Facebook page called the Queens of Albinism and thought to share the beautiful photos I found there. Most of these ladies look like goddesses. Super gorgeous!

Remove the very. They are beautiful no doubt. But this ain't the very beauty we talking about
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
they're wonderful people to be with..but pray make them no swear for you
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Taylor86:
Albino na Albino ooo

If u like rub am charcoal

Op abeg am yet to see any Albino obituary poster
Bro, I'm an Albino and i find your comment offensive.
Thank you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by dejavume: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
albino or white? and perhaps why do we africans call EU/US/UK ppl white,when they are not even white in color
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Taylor86:
Albino na Albino ooo

Why are you such a senseless idiot'?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
hopilo:

ok ooooo, they have a particular stench associated with albinos.

Really? How did you know?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
idu1:
I can neva marry them...

What makes you think any of them would spare a thought for you?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
onadana:
coolThey are hotcakes in Tanzania.For rituals...say they make you rich and cure HiV....

Don't so insensitive and daft. This is a nice positive thread. Save yourself the negavities. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hahh Albino women can be nice if they package well. I remember this one Albino bombshell from my father's village... my oh my she had it all.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by harry509: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I just stumbled on a Facebook page called the Queens of Albinism and thought to share the beautiful photos I found there. Most of these ladies look like goddesses. Super gorgeous!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/stunning-photos-of-very-beautiful.html
dats cool. Sum of dem Rr beautiful.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by BoyCoyToy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Am yet to see a BEAUTIFUL one.

Are they Naija abinos?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by SammieLowkey(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
kennygee:
The lady in the second picture is pretty as hell.

trust me, hell aint pretty.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by deleskizy: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
@Damkem1, you are allow to chop Albino Kpomo. However, there is posibility of contacting a virus called Abinothytis.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
EVERYTHING CREATED BY GOD IS BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Proud albino

7 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Albino are common in Anambra state.
I have dated one before.
It wasnt easy o!
She is so beautiful .lucky for her that she is without skin problems commonly seen among them. She is from a rich home, models for different fames.
My/our challenges then was too much attention even on the street. I was popular then. I remember involving in a fight to defend her when one useless babe out of jealousy abused me saying " e be like say ur babe albino don dey enter my brain"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by boolet: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chestar5:
We are all created beautiful by GOD, whether albino or not kiss
Exactly
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Egonec(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Taylor86:
Albino na Albino ooo

Becos Albinos no dey die na!
tongue
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by eitsei(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
I really wish to date an albino...I want to compare and contrast them with girls with common skin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by baloney: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Are u sure it Albino & not beyonce
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by ManTiger(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
One of my friends is planning to get married to albino. Tell you what? The babe is cute and wish them all the best.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Taylor86:

hmmmm..food for thought!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
asumo12:

midehi
yes
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by IYANGBALI: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
If albino fok you,walahi you no go like to fok any other person again,dem sabi do am well well
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by ezibaiyke: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
nice
Re: Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
they look pretty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It / Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.