Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse (8999 Views)

Is Allah Everywhere, Sees Everything? / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 8:55am On Sep 14, 2015
tbaba1234:

The fact that the universe is finite means that Allah exists outside of it..

Space and time itself are constructs of our existence in this universe . Allah is not limited by that.

That makes your question meaningless. We only understand space and time because we exist in this universe.

Allah describes himself in the Quran but we do not place human limitations on Allah and we do not take away from the way, he described himself.

Ma sha Allah. That makes you agree with our argument that Allah can never be confined on a Chair (kursi or ar'sh), in a place (heavens), or move from one heaven to the other (as sahih Bukhari puts it). He is beyond that.

Please never deviate from the course of discussion. What does شم استوي علي العرش means intellectually! Alhamdulillah tbaba1234 is reason intellectually now (I mean no offence brother).

Our submission is simple when you consider this noble verse:
Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He mounted the throne; you have not besides Him any guardian or any intercessor, will you not then mind? {surah sajdah: 4}

That bold part above, according to Abdullah Yusuf Ali and Shakir (both probably Sunni) added in bracket and He mounted the throne (of authority) . This bracket is the meaning we give to "He mount the Throne".

We believe it to be a figurative expression. After creating the heavens and the earth and all between and inside them, then He assumed the authority of governing, controlling and sustaining them.

So again, what does"He mounted the throne" meant to you intellectually?
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2015
dekatrons:

Haha...yes indeed saying Allah exists outside the universe bcause the universe is finite means that HE is "INFINITE" so to say which affirm to our point that HE is everywhere And no-where...cause there is no such place that is infinite and that HAS no beginning that we can point at and say Allah is there or there
If the question is meaningless I tink it automatically means that ur previous post is likewise cause d question was only the result of ur post

May Allah bless you my brother for that piece.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by sino(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2015
AlBaqir:
@sino, honestly you like going back and forth. You like opening what is irrelevant to discussions. I hate derailment.
This is not the first time. Anyway for the record, I have absolutely no problem with Salaf SALIH or taking from them. Please highlight the SALIH as i have nothing to do with the hypocrites among the Salaf which unfortunately the Sunni world see ALL as Saliheen. Quran and ahadith exposed them a lot.
If our aimma praised Sahaba and urged their followers to do the same, they simply refer to the righteous among them the way Allah Himself praise and send greetings to them. You can refer to sahifah sajjadiyah of Imam Sajjad for a chapter on Sahaba al-ikram. I am an ardent doer of this dua.

However the vital point is we are not commanded by Allah or His prophet to follow any salaf except the Ahl al-Bayt. I dare you talk about Hadith Thaqalain and Hadith Khalifatain which designated the Ahl al-Bayt as par of the Quran that must be followed provided you want guidance. Any other thing apart from these two is stray. Period.

Funny enough, who exactly are you trying to entice when you qoute long list of ahadith from Shii sources? Me or yourself? You see these ahadith as proves to your point (as if I against Sahaba) yet those ahadith I quoted from the same shii sources from Imam Ali that explain verses under discussion are meaningless to you.

Secondly, I don't need to expantiate on Quran 3:7 as you cannot agree with Empiree on the fundamental part of that ayah - "...no one knows the meaning except Allah and those who are grand in knowledge...". I am of the opinion that Allah grant these people these hidden knowledge but your manhaj disconnect the flow of the ayAh. I dare you talk about hadith Thaqalain.

Salam my dear brother.
I am sure you read about my translation of salaf salih to be righteous predecessors, it's no rocket science, righteousness cannot be translated to mean another thing...

You have dismissed the opinions of these righteous predecessors, of which the ahl-l-bayt are part of, hence i asked, are these righteous predecessors on falsehood for believing and explaining Allah (SWT) is above his arsh, beyond his creation, and also believing and affirming the apparent meaning in the names and attributes of Allah (SWT) He chose to describe himself like hands, eyes, legs etc. without denial or making resemblance to His creation?

My reason for quoting shia sources is quite clear, you may read the post again. For the record, the narrations found in your books are said to contain many fabrications, in fact some very disturbing narrations that do not fit public consumption. Sometimes I find it amusing that you try to pick holes in our narrations, when in yours, trenches and ditches can be found...but what do I know....Don't blame me if I do not trust your narrations, I believe in Allah (SWT), and I believe that the Prophet (SAW) is His messenger.

Yeah, Qur'an 3 vs 7 cannot be expantiated... Well, I believe only Allah (SWT) knows what is hidden. If you claim otherwise, Allah says:

Muhsin Khan

Verily, Allah! With Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allah is All-Knower, All-Aware (of things).

And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in it; the whole of it (clear and unclear Verses) are from our Lord." And none receive admonition except men of understanding. (Quran 3 vs 7)

Wa Alaykum Salam
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by sino(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2015
vedaxcool:

Pantheism is the belief that the Universe (or Nature as the totality of everything) is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent God.

Monotheism is defined by the Encyclopædia Britannica as belief in the existence of one god or in the oneness of God.[1] The Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church gives a more restricted definition: "belief in one personal and transcendent God", as opposed to polytheism and pantheism.

It is obvious these people talk of some other than Islam, when you say God is in everything, do imagine it to include your feces? or sewage? or blood? or garbage? Subahanallah! The obvious failings of this sort of thinking becomes evident.

If you say God is in everything then an Idolater can always claim to be right in worshiping a stone, a tree, or jsut about anything, simply put, he can "intellectually" argue he is worshiping God one way another.

In fact you would have no case against the Christians, since once again, these people can simply say, God is in Jesus, since you say he is in everything. Simply put, there will be no basis for questioning other religion's adherence to their various theological view point on God.

Sino and Co unah well done, but I tend to avoid an argument in which one party picks whatever itches their fancy and expects the other to abide by such itch!
My 2 cents.
Jazakumullahu khayran brother, I have learnt something new, and truth, those who claim Allah (SWT) is in everything risk sounding more like those who believe in trinity and furthermore, idolators, and can argue based on this strange "intellectualism" that they worship God, and perhaps a new group may come up worshiping feces, and would say, yeah intellectually, God is there Naudhubillah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by sino(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
tbaba1234:

The fact that the universe is finite means that Allah exists outside of it..

Space and time itself are constructs of our existence in this universe . Allah is not limited by that.

That makes your question meaningless. We only understand space and time because we exist in this universe.

Allah describes himself in the Quran but we do not place human limitations on Allah and we do not take away from the way, he described himself.

Very simple and straight forward, how can you associate a creator with a creation, by using the conditions of the creation?! When we say Allah is beyond his creation, they think that is another space, place and time as defined by their own limitations, so they are left with two choices, Allah (SWT) is everywhere, which is problematic, it also gives limitation to Allah (SWT) in his own creation, or they say Allah (SWT) is nowhere, which implies non existence...they are in a quagmire of self inflicted intellectualism...

May Allah guide us on the straight path ameen.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by sino(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2015
AlBaqir:

grin it seems my brother, vedaxcool, is really interested in faeces chemistry and its unity with its creator, Allah.

Now on a serious note, lets consider these noble verses together:

1. الله خلق كل شي Allah is the Creator of everything.

Does it include your faeces, blood or not? Faeces composed of micro and macro molecules, living organisms etc. Who created, fashioned and sustains those molecules and microbes that works harmoniously. Allah or you?

Another ayah says everything He created is perfect. That consideration of yours in that "imperfect stinky faeces" is a perfect formulation of Allah. Its one of those things that keeps you alive and healthy when you pass it out and its value and functions in the life of living things is magnanimous. We have created not for fun....We have created everything with wisdom...We have created everything and assigned its course. الله اكبر

2. يسبح لله ما في السموت وما في الارض Everything in the heavens and the earth is praising Allah.

Does these include all the millions of microbes in your stinky faeces or not?

A pig whose habitat is damn stinky, who feeds on nothing but stinky faeces and the likes do constantly in that very state praise her Lord. And the pig in that state is another example of Allah's perfection in His creation.

3. لا اله الا انت سبحنك اني كنت من الظلمين "There is no god except He, glory be to You, indeed I am among the zalimun"

This munajat is one the best revealed in the Quran. It is that of Nabi Yunus. He cried and call upon his Lord in the belly of the whale.

Try to imagine how extra-stinky the belly of a whale will be. Talk about the stinky juices and hazardous chemicals with macro-molecule waste product in the belly of this largest animal. Yet Nabi Yunus realized his Lord is closer to him that his jugular vein and he never cease for days and nights calling Him. And Allah says:

[color=#990000]So We responded to him and delivered him from the grief and thus do We deliver the believers.[/color ]

Vedaxcool, if it was you, you will never have seen or realize God in that stinky place.
How much you see and how much you think is what will reveal the secret of Him and His manifestation and unity in EVERYTHING on earth and beyond it to you.

Wa Salam alaykum brother.
Interesting, I had asked some questions you didn't respond to, maybe you can answer this ones...

Albaqir do you observe your salah in the toilet?

when you are defecating, do you do your adhkaar, chanting the beautiful names and attributes of Allah (SWT)?

If no, Why?
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2015
@sino, I think you stretched it. You seem to give "everything" and "everywhere" another meaning. I cited example earlier that King Fard's translation itself says "everywhere" but in parenthesis, "by His knowledge". You appear to stretch the meaning of "everything and everywhere". I dont think Albaqir disputes Allah is above His creation.

So far, i do not see 'shirk' or 'polytheism' in his theory.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by sino(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Empiree:
@sino, I think you stretched it. You seem to give "everything" and "everywhere" another meaning. I cited example earlier that King Fard's translation itself says "everywhere" but in parenthesis, "by His knowledge". You appear to stretch the meaning of "everything and everywhere". I dont think Albaqir disputes Allah is above His creation.

So far, i do not see 'shirk' or 'polytheism' in his theory.
No brother,I did not stretch anything, AlBaqir believes Allah (SWT) is everywhere in all his essence, might, power and glory, since you can't separate Allah (SWT) from His attributes, So He (SWT) is in filthy places not fit for us humans, but since microbes do have life, and Allah (SWT) is the living (Al-Hayy), then Allah (SWT) is there in all His essence, might, power and glory, Subhanallah! (Albaqir prove me wrong if this is not correct about your belief)

He forgot about the fact that Allah (SWT) says: "(He) who created death and life to test you (as to) which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving"
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
sino:

No brother,I did not stretch anything, AlBaqir believes Allah (SWT) is everywhere in all his essence, might, power and glory, since you can't separate Allah (SWT) from His attributes, So He (SWT) is in filthy places not fit for us humans, but since microbes do have life, and Allah (SWT) is the living (Al-Hayy), then Allah (SWT) is there in all His essence, might, power and glory, Subhanallah! (Albaqir prove me wrong if this is not correct about your belief)

He forgot about the fact that Allah (SWT) says: "(He) who created death and life to test you (as to) which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving"

okay. Will wait to clarify that
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
sino:

Try and prove wrong my theories first. Those I gave vedaxcool. Am simply not under any obligation to answer any question you pose untill you prove me wrong how Allah in His power, glory, nearness, majesty and sustainability is absence in those "perfect creation" of His which by human natural limitations and nature is "filthy"? So explain how Nabi Yunus continue singing His praise in that state he found himself. By human standard and limitations, for your own safety, you are not expected to talk, or eat not to mention of performing salat where defecation is unless you are compel by situation to do so. Wudhu is purification of body and soul. If you are in a state of impurity and cannot find water to bathe (again human standards), He ask us to perform Tayamum yet those stinky smelly sperm is still all over you. In His wisdom, the only thing that could be more pure is your heart and that's what He needs. Interestingly, different kinds of flies created with specific functions in that stinky environs NEVER cease singing the praise of their Lord.

Then none of you has ever try to attempt it: Can you separate Him from His attributes? Then, for the record, I have been very careful to use the word "Dhat (essence)", so I'm surprise how you instantly used it claiming I meant His essence is in faeces. About Dhatillah, I know NOTHING of it. So asking the question is a way of argumentation when your some salaf limited Him to the space, and claimed only His knowledge exist on earth. This is what brought my question that can He be separated from His attributes? How is He present in everything and everywhere? All these have been answered already since while I quote Mawla Ameerul muminin 'Ali (alaihim Salam).

Is He sitting down in His Essence on the Throne? Should some salaf attached body, legs, hands LITERALLY to Him, with attributes of moving from one place to the other, we got serious problem then, explaining His Essence.

Then what are you implying with the noble verse above?
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
sino:

I am sure you read about my translation of salaf salih to be righteous predecessors, it's no rocket science, righteousness cannot be translated to mean another thing...

Ma sha Allah brother. So be generous to pardon me. Since you guys love "ko eran mo ero" when it comes to Sahaba, I love making it emphatically clear that it is a slap on the face of the righteous among the blessed Sahaba to attach the hypocrites among them in the same rank. Even the righteous among them gan, according to Quran have different Darajat.

sino:

You have dismissed the opinions of these righteous predecessors, of which the ahl-l-bayt are part of, hence i asked, are these righteous predecessors on falsehood for believing and explaining Allah (SWT) is above his arsh, beyond his creation, and also believing and affirming the apparent meaning in the names and attributes of Allah (SWT) He chose to describe himself like hands, eyes, legs etc. without denial or making resemblance to His creation?

Again Sino, none of us is under obligation to follow any salaf. The only obligation upon us which you have boycotted is following the Ahl al-Bayt, the par of the Quran. Even our ardent sheik Ibn Taymiyyah in his prestigius Minhaj Sunnah confirmed that many Sahaba contradicted Quran in their rulings, and there are practical examples. Interestingly prophet was reported to have said in mutawattir ahadith is Sahihain that many of these Sahaba will introduce Bid'a thereby he will disown them on the day of judgment. Quran limit who to follow to "ulul amr" among them, prophet limit who to follow to "khulafau rashidun" yet you want the world to follow just any salad. Again hadith Thaqalain and Hadith Khalifatain knock your socks off completely.

Should you wish to follow every tom, dick and harry salaf, that's your wish.

sino:

My reason for quoting shia sources is quite clear, you may read the post again. For the record, the narrations found in your books are said to contain many fabrications, in fact some very disturbing narrations that do not fit public consumption. Sometimes I find it amusing that you try to pick holes in our narrations, when in yours, trenches and ditches can be found...but what do I know....Don't blame me if I do not trust your narrations, I believe in Allah (SWT), and I believe that the Prophet (SAW) is His messenger.

My dear brother I agree 100% with you here. We NEVER claimed our hadith collection are free from errors and fabrication. In fact, Shia standard is if any hadith contradict Quran in anyway, it is batil. And mark my word, lanrexlan, can testify to this, I never claim "sahih" for any of our books of hadith. It is your books that claimed to be Sahih all through: The Bukhari and Muslim. And you the follower are ready to protect their Sahihism even if you could see many ahadith in them that blatantly contradict Quran.
This is where I normally launch my attack the most.

On the other hand, when you talk about Shii narrators, I am glad to inform you that even Imam al-Bukhari and Muslim depends largely on them in their prestigious Sahih not to mention other Sunni aimma on hadith.

sino:

Yeah, Qur'an 3 vs 7 cannot be expantiated... Well, I believe only Allah (SWT) knows what is hidden. If you claim otherwise, Allah says:

Muhsin Khan

Verily, Allah! With Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allah is All-Knower, All-Aware (of things).

And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in it; the whole of it (clear and unclear Verses) are from our Lord." And none receive admonition except men of understanding. (Quran 3 vs 7)

My brother, I do not claim otherwise. Unfortunately you quoted one side of the coin. What about the other side? What we claim which is supported by the Quran is that this hidden knowledge is gifted to whomever Allah wish or love. I do not need to quote verses in support of this for you.

sino:

Interesting, I had asked some questions you didn't respond to, maybe you can answer this ones...

Albaqir do you observe your salah in the toilet?

when you are defecating, do you do your adhkaar, chanting the beautiful names and attributes of Allah (SWT)?

If no, Why?

No sir. I did not. It is not in my fitrah as human being to even stand and survive impurity. And Allah is merciful enough to enjoined on us only what is within our limitations. However, if I find myself in dire situations to do so I will and I must just like Nabi Yunus. And to add, it is in the fitrah of man to call on Him anywhere we find ourselves in a dire situation. Quran testify to this.

Again those millions of microbes, and flies that tawaf that stinky faeces with the praise of the Lord while they perform the works assigned to them signify that nothing like impurity or imperfection before Him.

Oh! I almost forgot to add to the list our Nabi Ayyub (alahi Salam). His situation is so worse that his blessed body was getting rotten and decaying, stinky and smelling where he was deserted. He never stop praising his Lord and his Lord was closer to him than his jugular vein even in that state of his detested by human.

The manifestation of Allah is beyound theoretical knowledge. When you experience Him spiritually, you will realize His divine presence in everything.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
sino:

Jazakumullahu khayran brother, I have learnt something new, and truth, those who claim Allah (SWT) is in everything risk sounding more like those who believe in trinity and furthermore, idolators, and can argue based on this strange "intellectualism" that they worship God, and perhaps a new group may come up worshiping feces, and would say, yeah intellectually, God is there Naudhubillah!

grin my dear brother Sino try to be just on your brothers please. Is it the pressure or insecurity that makes you synchronized our belief with that of the Trinitarian?! Alas, what about "sahih" ahadith in Bukhari and Muslim that says He sit down on His Throne, and only move down to the 1st heavens in the late part of the night to hear the dua of His Abd? Or that He showed His gigantic leg or that He will put His leg inside hell-fire for it to be satiated...are these (and more) not Christianic?

People like you and vedaxcool spare your precious time combating christians by exposing book of Genesis and the likes that says He came down, walking like a giant, looking for Adam; or that He sits on the Throne while His son, Jesus, sit beside Him. Are you being fair at all?!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by sino(m): 12:47am On Sep 15, 2015
AlBaqir:

Try and prove wrong my theories first. Those I gave vedaxcool. Am simply not under any obligation to answer any question you pose untill you prove me wrong how Allah in His power, glory, nearness, majesty and sustainability is absence in those "perfect creation" of His which by human natural limitations and nature is "filthy"? So explain how Nabi Yunus continue singing His praise in that state he found himself. By human standard and limitations, for your own safety, you are not expected to talk, or eat not to mention of performing salat where defecation is unless you are compel by situation to do so. Wudhu is purification of body and soul. If you are in a state of impurity and cannot find water to bathe (again human standards), He ask us to perform Tayamum yet those stinky smelly sperm is still all over you. In His wisdom, the only thing that could be more pure is your heart and that's what He needs. Interestingly, different kinds of flies created with specific functions in that stinky environs NEVER cease singing the praise of their Lord.

Prove you wrong?! Lol, We have done that repeatedly from the first page on this thread, we do not deny microbes living in the feces, but we deny your strange believe that Allah (SWT) is there with his names and attributes, we’ve repeatedly stated what the Prophet (SAW) thought his companions (including his ahl-l-bayt), and what was affirmed by the salaf, which is:

[size=20pt]الرَّحْمَٰنُ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ اسْتَوَىٰ[/size]

Sahih International

The Most Merciful [who is] above the Throne established.

Muhsin Khan

The Most Beneficent (Allah) Istawa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). (Qur’an 20 vs 5)

Your beliefs are strange to the best generation of Muslims; you have not provided any proof except your personal opinion and one narration from Ali (ra) whith questionable authenticity. For benefit of all, let me quote a brief explanation of our Aqidah of Allah’s names and attributes:

In this area [of creed] - just as in all of the other areas- we are upon what our pious predecessors, Ahlus Sunnah wal-Jamâ’ah were upon.

From that [creed], [there] is what Allah informed [us] of in His Book and what was reported from numerous routes of transmission from His Messenger [alayhis salatu was salam] that He is above His heavens, Risen above the Throne as the Most High said:

“Do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven (Allah), will not cause the earth to sink with you, then behold it shakes (as in an earthquake)?” [al-Mulk16].

And as is reported in the Hadîth of the slave girl that the Prophet [alayhis salatu was salam] asked: “Where is Allah?” and she said: “ In the heavens.” So He asked: “ Who am I?” She replied: “ You are the Messenger of Allah.” He said: “ Free her, for she indeed is a believer.”- And this is the truth in which there is no doubt.

With that however, we guard it just as our pious predecessors guarded it from false conjectures – for example, that it is imagined that the heavens shade Him or confines Him, for this indeed is false. We have been compelled to mention this, negate it and declare Allah free from it-and if the Salaf were never actually faced with [negating] that the people of innovation and their false implications would annoy and be a nuisance to Ahlus Sunnah- For the Most High said:

“His Kursi extends over the heavens and earth.” [al-Baqarah 255]

And He the Glorified said:

“Indeed, Allah holds the heavens and the earth lest they cease.” [Fatir 41]

“He restrains the sky from falling upon the earth, unless by His permission.” [al-Hajj 65]

“And from His signs is that the heaven and the earth stand by His command.” [Rûm 25]

And we believe that He, the Glorified, is risen above His throne, as the Most High said:

“ The Most Merciful rose above the throne.” [TaHa 5]

We do not interpret Istiwâ [rising] to mean conquering- on the contrary, it is upon its meaning in the language of the Arabs that Allah send the Qur’ân with. We do not liken the rising to the rising of any of His creation, rather, we say as Imâm Mâlik said: “Istiwâ is known, Imân in it is obligatory. The ‘how’ is unknown and asking about it is an innovation.” And it is in this manner that we pass on the rest of His attributes and actions, the Glorified and Most High such as; descending, coming and other [actions and attributes] that He, the Glorified has informed us of in His Book or what has been affirmed in the authentic Sunnah.

And we believe that along with his Istiwâ over the throne and His Highness above His heavens, the Glorified the Most High [we believe] that He is close to His slaves as the Glorified said:

“And if My slaves ask concerning Me, then indeed I am Close.” [al-Baqarah 186]

And in the agreed upon Hadith:

“Oh people! Have mercy upon yourselves, for verily you are not calling upon One that is deaf or that is absent-nay, you are calling upon One that is All Hearing, All Seeing. Indeed, the one whom you are calling is closer to you than the neck of his riding animal.”

He is with His slaves wherever they are and He knows what they are doing – as the Most High said:

“ And He is with you wherever you may be and Allah is All Seeing of what you do.” [Al-Hadîd 4]

It is not to be understood from His words: “He is with you” the intent of the heretics [stating] that He is mixed with His creation, or that He has merged in some of them or united with them or anything else of the beliefs of Kufr and misguidance- nay, we declare ourselves free unto Allah from all of that. And He, the Glorified has with His believing slaves another Ma’iyyah [‘with’] that is not the general Ma’iyyah and it is the Ma’iyyah of victory, granting success, and correctness-as is in His statement, the Most High:

“ Indeed, Allah is with those who observe Taqwâ and those who are good doers.” [an-Nahl 128]

So He, the Glorified, along with his Istiwâ over His throne and His ascendancy above His heavens, He is with His slaves wherever they may be and He knows what they do. He, the Glorified, is close to the one that supplicates to Him and He is with His believing slaves; He protects them, aids them and assists them- so His closeness- the Glorified, and His Ma’iyyah does not negate His ascendancy and highness for there is none like unto Him in His attributes, the Glorified. He is High in His closeness, Close in His highness.
(Sheikh Abu Muhammad AlMaqdisi, This is our Aqeedah pp. 4-6)

The above has answered all your questions, and Allah (SWT) says about worship by other creatures:

“The seven heavens and the Earth and all they contain glorify Him, and there is not a thing but extols His glory; but you do not understand how they glorify Him.” [Sūrah al-Isrā': 44]

Enough said!

AlBaqir:

Then none of you has ever try to attempt it: Can you separate Him from His attributes? Then, for the record, I have been very careful to use the word "Dhat (essence)", so I'm surprise how you instantly used it claiming I meant His essence is in faeces. About Dhatillah, I know NOTHING of it. So asking the question is a way of argumentation when your some salaf limited Him to the space, and claimed only His knowledge exist on earth. This is what brought my question that can He be separated from His attributes? How is He present in everything and everywhere? All these have been answered already since while I quote Mawla Ameerul muminin 'Ali (alaihim Salam).

Is He sitting down in His Essence on the Throne? Should some salaf attached body, legs, hands LITERALLY to Him, with attributes of moving from one place to the other, we got serious problem then, explaining His Essence.

Wow, you just keep surprising me, so you carefully left out the dhat (essence) of Allah (SWT) when stating Allah (SWT) is everywhere, did your intellect fail you? Is Allah’s dhat not part of his attribute? So you don’t know? Ponder on it dear brother, you will know how to explain Allah’s essence, use your understanding of wahadat-l-wujud bro, you can, your intellect is the key! Well if you are still confused how Allah (SWT) can be above His throne (with his dhat) and still be with us, read what I posted above, if you disagree, you are actually (or inadvertently) saying the Prophet (SAW) did not understand these attributes of Allah (SWT), his companions also did not understand it, as well as the salaf salih, except for you guys with superior intellect naudhubillah!

Okay, lets now look at your quote from Ali (ra) found in Usul-alkafi, can we accept this narration as authentic Albaqir? Give us the Isnad, give us the grading from your scholars on this hadith, while bringing this info I requested, I remembered to have read about the fabrications in shia collections, so I went digging….please clear me on these issues…

Jafar al Najafi (Died 1227Hijri) who was the leader of the Shiites at his time said in Kashf el ghita’a ” كشف الغطاء ” Page 40 about the authors of the four Main Shii Books:
والمحمدون الثلاثة كيف يعول في تحصيل العلم عليهم ، وبعضهم يكذب رواية بعض … ورواياتهم بعضها يضاد بعضاً … ثم إن كتبهم قد اشتملت على أخبار يقطع بكذبها كأخبار التجسيم والتشبيه وقدم العالم ، وثبوت المكان والزمان

And the Three scholars How can we be expected to take knowledge from them? When each Falsifies the narrations of the other…and their narrations contradict one another…And their Books contain News which is clearly lies like The Tajseem of Allah and the Tashbeeh and …”

Now the Modern Marja’a Abu al Qassim al Khoei’i Destroys the credibility of the modern day Books:

فالإجماع الكاشف عن قول المعصوم نادر الوجود ، وأما غير الكاشف عن قوله فهو لا يكون حجة ، لأنه غير خارج عن حدود الظن ، فأصحاب الأئمة وإن بذلوا غاية جهدهم واهتمامهم في أمر الحديث وحفظه من الضياع ، إلا أنهم عاشوا في دور التقية ولم يتمكنوا من نشر الأحاديث علناً فكيف بلغت هذه الأحاديث حد التواتر أو قريبا منه ، فالواصل إلى المحمدين الثلاثة [ الكليني وابن بابويه والطوسي ] إنما وصل إليهم عن طريق الآحاد فطرق الصدوق إلى أرباب الكتب مجهولة عندنا ولا ندري أيا منها كان صحيحاً وأيا منها كان غير صحيح ومع ذلك كيف يمكن دعوى العلم بصدور جميع هذه الروايات عن المعصومين ، وليت شعري إذا كان مثل المفيد والشيخ مع قرب عصرهما وسعة اطلاعهما لم يحصل القطع بصدور جميع هذه الروايات عن المعصومين فمن أين حصل القطع لجماعة المتأخرين عنهما زماناً ورتبة ؟! ) ، المصدر : معجم رجال الحديث ( المقدمة الأولى

Basically he says That there is No ijma’a that the Infallible Imam Said something except for in rare cases…for the fellows of the Imams lived in the age of Taqqiyah thus they had to lie and weren’t able to spread the knowledge of the Imams So How is it that The Hadiths have reached the Tawatur? Because all news prove that what reached the three scholars Kulayni, Ibn Babaweih and Al Tusi reached them through Ahad Hadith (Weak hadiths) because the methods used by Sheikh Saduk to the mother books are ambiguous and we don’t which is correct from which isn’t so how can we say our hadiths come from the infallibles? …And how can the late scholars say for sure that their Hadiths are from the infallible?!

source: Mu’ujam Rijal al Hadith, first introduction.

Muhammad el Hussainy in his book “Buhooth fi Ilm al Rijjal” “بحوث في علم الرجال ” :
في الفائدة الرابعة :
( إن أرباب الجرح والتعديل كالشيخ النجاشي وغيرهما لم يعاصروا أصحاب النبي صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم وأمير المؤمنين عليه السلام ومن بعدهم من اصحاب الأئمة عليهم السلام حتى تكون أقوالهم في حقهم صادرة عن حس مباشر وهذا ضروري وعليه فإما ان تكون تعديلاتهم وتضعيفاتهم مبنية على امارات اجتهادية وقرآئن ظنية أو منقولة عن واحد بعد واحد حتى تنتهي الى الحس المباشر أو بعضها اجتهادية وبعضها الآخر منقوله ولا شق رابع ، وعلى جميع التقادير لا حجية فيها أصلاً فإنها على الأول حدسية وهي غير حجة في حقنا اذ بنأ العقلاء القائم على اعتبار قول الثقة انما هو في الحسيات أو ما يقرب منها دون الحدسيات البعيدة وعلى الثاني يصبح أكثر التوثيقات مرسلة لعدم ذكر ناقلي التوثيق الجرح في كتب الرجال غالباً والمرسلات لا اعتبار بها

“The Fathers of Ta’adeel and Jarh like sheikh Najashi and others didn’t live in the time of companions of Muhammad PBUH or Ali PBUH or the Imams PBUH so that their narrations could come directly from them. So Either their weakening or strengthening of Hadith is just from guess work or personal Ijtihad or transmitted one by one until they reach the imam, However It is not a Hujja on us because it is mostly hearsay…”

Source : http://gift2shias.com/2010/05/23/ilm-of-rijal-in-shia-world/

AlBaqir:

Then what are you implying with the noble verse above?
It means Allah (SWT) exactly as it is, Allah (SWT) created life and death, there is nothing like unto him, so you can’t start interpolating Al-Hayy to mean Allah is in every living thing.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by barbstee(m): 1:10am On Sep 15, 2015
Allah is on His throne above the heavens and He is everywhere by His knowledge.And when He intends something He says to it "be and it will be"

#Allah_is_on_the_throne

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 15, 2015
barbstee:
Allah is on His throne above the heavens and He is everywhere by His knowledge.And when He intends something He says to it "be and it will be"

#Allah_is_on_the_throne

Get ready for a multi-colored epistle by our amiable brother

1 Like

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by sino(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2015
AlBaqir:

Ma sha Allah brother. So be generous to pardon me. Since you guys love "ko eran mo ero" when it comes to Sahaba, I love making it emphatically clear that it is a slap on the face of the righteous among the blessed Sahaba to attach the hypocrites among them in the same rank. Even the righteous among them gan, according to Quran have different Darajat.

Again Sino, none of us is under obligation to follow any salaf. The only obligation upon us which you have boycotted is following the Ahl al-Bayt, the par of the Quran. Even our ardent sheik Ibn Taymiyyah in his prestigius Minhaj Sunnah confirmed that many Sahaba contradicted Quran in their rulings, and there are practical examples. Interestingly prophet was reported to have said in mutawattir ahadith is Sahihain that many of these Sahaba will introduce Bid'a thereby he will disown them on the day of judgment. Quran limit who to follow to "ulul amr" among them, prophet limit who to follow to "khulafau rashidun" yet you want the world to follow just any salad. Again hadith Thaqalain and Hadith Khalifatain knock your socks off completely.

Should you wish to follow every tom, dick and harry salaf, that's your wish. [\quot]

We know the righteous predecessors, Allah (SWT) has praised them, the Prophet (SAW) had praised them up to the 3rd generation, they follow the Qur’an and the sunnah strictly, and they strive to weed out deviant ideologies (bid’ah) from those who started adopting Greek philosophy and logic, as well as other heresies into the fabrics of the deen. We have their books, their narrations have been passed down to us through a well structured process that quickly eradicates any form of fabrications, and their understanding of the deen is the best, for the these facts, it is obligatory to follow them. Why do you think Allah (SWT) says we should go ask people of knowledge if we do not know or understand? Who are the people of knowledge? Is it those who use intellect to interpret the deen, or those who have knowledge of the deen following the Qur’an and the sunnah?! You can say you are not under any obligation to follow the salaf, but it is common sense to follow those who have succeeded, it’s a simple fundamental principle in life, and you don’t even need to be told!

[quote author=AlBaqir post=38002832]
My dear brother I agree 100% with you here. We NEVER claimed our hadith collection are free from errors and fabrication. In fact, Shia standard is if any hadith contradict Quran in anyway, it is batil. And mark my word, lanrexlan, can testify to this, I never claim "sahih" for any of our books of hadith. It is your books that claimed to be Sahih all through: The Bukhari and Muslim. And you the follower are ready to protect their Sahihism even if you could see many ahadith in them that blatantly contradict Quran.
This is where I normally launch my attack the most.

On the other hand, when you talk about Shii narrators, I am glad to inform you that even Imam al-Bukhari and Muslim depends largely on them in their prestigious Sahih not to mention other Sunni aimma on hadith.

O dear! But from what I have found online, it seems you are on your own with this opinion, perhaps I’m wrong, these are what I read from your scholars about Al-Kafi

* Here are some of the Shia most reliable Scholars' sayings about AlKafi :

[1] AlHur Al'amily said " The authors of the Four Books of shia ( Alkafi , AlIstibsaar , AlTahzeeb , Mun La YahDuruHu Alfaqeeh ) have testified that the Hadiths of their books are accurate (saheeh) , firm and well conducted from the roots that all shia agreed on , and if you consider those scholars ( the authors of the four books ) are reliable then you must accept their sayings and their narrations . " [ Alwasa'el , volume 20 , page 104 ]

[2] Sharaf'Deen AbdulHussain Mosawy said : " Alkafi , AlIsTibSaar , AlTahzeeb and Mun La YahduRuHu Alfaqeeh are *MutawaTirah* and agreed on the accuracy of its contents ( the Hadiths ) , and Alkafi is the oldest , greatest , best and the most accurate one of them " . [ The book of AlMuraja'aat , Muraj'ah number 110 ] ..... MutawaTirah = accurate 100% because it was narrated by many narrators .

[3] Muhammad Sadiq AlSaDr said : " Although The Shia are on the unanimity of that The four books ( Alkafi , AlIsTibSaar , AlTahzeeb and Mun La YahduRuHu Alfaqeeh ) are accepted and *all* the narrations in them are accurate ( Saheeh ), But they did not call them by the name ( Sihaah ) like AhlSunnah did ." . [ The Book of shia "Kitab alshia" page 127 ]

[4] AlTabRassy said : " Alkafi among the four shia books ( AlTahzeeb , Alkafi , AlIsTibSar , mun la YahDuruhu Alfaqeeh ) is like the sun among the stars , and who looked fairly would not need to notice the position of the men in the chain of hadiths in this Book , and if you looked fairly you would feel satisfied and sure that the hadiths are firm and accurate . " [ MusTaDrak AlWasa'el , volume 3 , page 532 ]

[5] AlKhomeini said : " Do you think it is enough for our religious life to have its laws summed up in AlKafi and then placed upon a shelf?" [ Al-Hukumah Al-Islamiyyah page 72 ]

But these claims are quite interesting, especially when you start reading the contents of these books, you can read more here: http://www.ahya. org/amm/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=72

I have already posted a link that shows the methodology of shia scholars of authentication, it leaves me speechless, in fact, every narration is suspect, I know the sites are anti-shia, I am hoping you can shed more light about what your scholars have said about your narrations….Who is lying and who is saying the truth brother AlBaqir?

Anyways, our method of authenticating hadith is very systematic and thorough, there can be mistakes though, but your shia narrations and methodology are all flawed (according to some of your respected scholars), no wonder you depend majorly on sunni narrations… Bros, remove the log from your eyes, rather than scream about the speck in mine bro, when your house is in disarray, you don’t go forming KAI in another man’s yard!

AlBaqir:

My brother, I do not claim otherwise. Unfortunately you quoted one side of the coin. What about the other side? What we claim which is supported by the Quran is that this hidden knowledge is gifted to whomever Allah wish or love. I do not need to quote verses in support of this for you.
You should quote the other side of the coin and let us see if your claims are correct bro. If we are to go by your claims, Is the gift of "hidden knowledge" about the interpretation of the Qur'an lost on the sahabah and the salaf salih when they affirm the rise of Allah (SWT) above His arsh? Did the Prophet (SAW) also failed to explain these "hidden knowledge" to his ummah?!

AlBaqir:

No sir. I did not. It is not in my fitrah as human being to even stand and survive impurity. And Allah is merciful enough to enjoined on us only what is within our limitations. However, if I find myself in dire situations to do so I will and I must just like Nabi Yunus. And to add, it is in the fitrah of man to call on Him anywhere we find ourselves in a dire situation. Quran testify to this.

Again those millions of microbes, and flies that tawaf that stinky faeces with the praise of the Lord while they perform the works assigned to them signify that nothing like impurity or imperfection before Him.

Oh! I almost forgot to add to the list our Nabi Ayyub (alahi Salam). His situation is so worse that his blessed body was getting rotten and decaying, stinky and smelling where he was deserted. He never stop praising his Lord and his Lord was closer to him than his jugular vein even in that state of his detested by human.

The manifestation of Allah is beyound theoretical knowledge. When you experience Him spiritually, you will realize His divine presence in everything.
Lol, your inconsistencies are legendary, so Allah (SWT) manifest himself in such filthy places and his divine presence is also there, why were you then carefully removing his dhat, when you claim his divine presence in such filthy places? and did you just say beyond theoretical knowledge? Wow bro, I thought we are all about the intellect, defining terms used by Allah (SWT) based on our intellect Allah (SWT) is the All Hearing, the All Seeing and His Knowledge encompasses all, He does not need to be in the belly of the whale, or in your stinky feaces to hear, know and see His creation and what they do...Subhanallah anma yasifun...

For the record, Allah (SWT) is perfect, thus imperfection should never be associated with him in any way or form, and this include what we understand as imperfection, such as filth, sins, immorality, etc. When you as a human would never stay 5seconds in a soak-away, or want to be associated with the strip clubs and other places of immorality, How dare you Put your creator in such places... Our beliefs have been consistent from the time of the noble messenger to the present, We believe in Allah's Names and attribute and divine essence the way he says it in His glorious text, and related to us from the best of mankind, and understood by the righteous predecessors, we do not liken it to our human limitations, or seek the howness and modalities...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by sino(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2015
AlBaqir:

grin my dear brother Sino try to be just on your brothers please. Is it the pressure or insecurity that makes you synchronized our belief with that of the Trinitarian?! Alas, what about "sahih" ahadith in Bukhari and Muslim that says He sit down on His Throne, and only move down to the 1st heavens in the late part of the night to hear the dua of His Abd? Or that He showed His gigantic leg or that He will put His leg inside hell-fire for it to be satiated...are these (and more) not Christianic?

People like you and vedaxcool spare your precious time combating christians by exposing book of Genesis and the likes that says He came down, walking like a giant, looking for Adam; or that He sits on the Throne while His son, Jesus, sit beside Him. Are you being fair at all?!

You know, I read somewhere, and may Allah (SWT) bless the brother who wrote it, as I paraphrase him, he said “those who go on and argue about how Allah (SWT) descend as reported in the sahih hadith, (do so at length and making mockery), that they forget what the hadith intends to teach which is about waking up in the last part of the night and observing tahajjud”

The hadith is sahih, Allah (SWT) does whatever He wills, and if He (SWT) says He descends, We believe Allah (SWT) descends, the way that suits his majesty and glory. Allah (SWT) says:

Muhsin Khan
He does what He intends (or wills).

Sahih International
Effecter of what He intends. (Qur’an 85 vs 16)

You can always input your understanding about these statements made by Allah (SWT) and that of his Prophet (SAW), we do not take our Aqidah from what we think, or assume to be right and appropriate, when we believe in Allah, his book, his prophets, his angels, the last day, and divine decree, our believe is absolute, What is recorded in the Qur'an and authentic narrations are absolutely true, we refrain from those who seek to uncover hidden knowledge or meaning, Allah (SWT) has warned us about such people:

Muhsin Khan
It is He Who has sent down to you (Muhammad SAW) the Book (this Quran). In it are Verses that are entirely clear, they are the foundations of the Book [and those are the Verses of Al-Ahkam (commandments, etc.), Al-Fara'id (obligatory duties) and Al-Hudud (legal laws for the punishment of thieves, adulterers, etc.)]; and others not entirely clear. So as for those in whose hearts there is a deviation (from the truth) they follow that which is not entirely clear thereof, seeking Al-Fitnah (polytheism and trials, etc.), and seeking for its hidden meanings, but none knows its hidden meanings save Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in it; the whole of it (clear and unclear Verses) are from our Lord." And none receive admonition except men of understanding. (Tafsir At-Tabari). (Quran 3 vs 7)

Glory be to your Lord, the Lord of Honor, above what they describe. And peace be upon the apostles, And all praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. (Q 37 vs 180-182).

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2015
sino:

Prove you wrong?! Lol, We have done that repeatedly from the first page on this thread, we do not deny microbes living in the feces, but we deny your strange believe that Allah (SWT) is there with his names and attributes, we’ve repeatedly stated what the Prophet (SAW) thought his companions (including his ahl-l-bayt), and what was affirmed by the salaf, which is:

[size=20pt]الرَّحْمَٰنُ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ اسْتَوَىٰ[/size]

Sahih International

The Most Merciful [who is] above the Throne established.

Muhsin Khan

The Most Beneficent (Allah) Istawa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). (Qur’an 20 vs 5)

First, do we ever disagree in the verse "He mounted on the Throne"? No! Our disagreement has always been the LITERAL meaning your Ulama gave to it which is justified in your sahih books that He has a body composed of hands, gigantic legs and He used to move with time. But surprisingly I observed you do not subscribe to this as documented in your books although you kept mute on it all the time. Perhaps you exercise fear or caution lest you disagree with your salaf. That's prudent enough.

What I was able to decipher so far especially from you is that Allah in His Essence is on the throne. How? You answer "just the way He says it" no more no less! On the other hand, other verses that says "...wheresoever you turn your face, there is the face of Allah" , "...wherever you may be Allah is with you". All these verses according to your shuyukh simply means His knowledge and power but not His Essence per se.

We agreed absolutely with you on this for nobody knows His Essence except Himself. I have quoted 2 different narrations from Imam Ali, whether you agree with the authenticity or not, that's your own cup of tea. However, we explained that "mounting on Arsh" never signify literal meaning as you stubbornly proclaim. Sino where you shot yourself on the leg is the very quotation of yours (above) from one of the Ahlu Sunnah sheiks who was trying to explain "Istawa", the sheik says We do not interpret Istawa [rising]to mean conquering - on the contrary, it is upon its meaning in the language of the Arabs that Allah send the Quran with.

I have already said this before in previous post that the word "Istawa" is also used as "Istila" meaning PREDOMINANCE. This is what this Sheik also allude upon being "in the language of the Arabs that Allah send the Quran with; however the Ahlu Sunnah boycotted this meaning. Why? Because some Salaf said! Subhanallah! Haven't you read the Quran where Allah says in many ayah that:

We have revealed this Quran in ARABIC LANGUAGE that you may understand (la'alakum Taqilun)

In short, our argument is that "He mounted the throne" simply means "He assumed the authority".

So Mr Sino, the two sides are clear in their submissions. No more story or repetition please. Let the viewers or readers take whatever they dimed sensible to them; and We shall meet Allah with our differences.

Lastly, on the underlined quote. Alhamdulillah you agree there are Millions of microbes in the stinky faeces, what about those micro and macro molecules? I believe you agree those molecules made up those faeces. If that is the case, the very noble ayah you quoted is crystal clear:

The seven heavens and the earth and all they contain glorify Him, and THERE IS NOT A THING BUT EXTOLS HIS GLORY; but you do not understand how they glorify Him[/b]

Allahu Akbar. So those millions of microbes and millions of molecules that formed that stinky faeces gloriify Him! This ayah is one of the highest form that explains Tawheed in creation. While that ayah should keep you at bay, I still stand by the second theory that those living organisms derived their existence of living from the attribute of Allah being "al-Hayyu",. While I cannot comprehend His Dhat (Essence), I am of the opinion just like Empiree and some other believe that His names and attributes exist in ALL things.

sino:

Your beliefs are strange to the best generation of Muslims; you have not provided any proof except your personal opinion and one narration from Ali (ra) whith questionable authenticity. For benefit of all, let me quote a brief explanation of our Aqidah of Allah’s names and attributes:
(Sheikh Abu Muhammad AlMaqdisi, This is our Aqeedah pp. 4-6)

Actually I extract my opinion based on the saying of my and your Mawla 'Ali ibn Abi Talib (whom even your esteemed Imam Bukhari in his Sahih never feel shy or fear to use "alahi Salam" for along with the rest of Ahl al-bayt).

Whether you believe in the narration's authenticity or not is not my concern here. Quran in its pure Arabic usage is even enough as Allah says. We have repeatedly knock you down in this; And Quran is "tibyana likulli shayh, explaner of ALL things", as Allah Himself testify in His Book.

sino:

Wow, you just keep surprising me, so you carefully left out the dhat (essence) of Allah (SWT) when stating Allah (SWT) is everywhere, did your intellect fail you? Is Allah’s dhat not part of his attribute? So you don’t know? Ponder on it dear brother, you will know how to explain Allah’s essence, use your understanding of wahadat-l-wujud bro, you can, your intellect is the key! Well if you are still confused how Allah (SWT) can be above His throne (with his dhat) and still be with us, read what I posted above, if you disagree, you are actually (or inadvertently) saying the Prophet (SAW) did not understand these attributes of Allah (SWT), his companions also did not understand it, as well as the salaf salih, except for you guys with superior intellect naudhubillah!

Sino, again I am accusing you of not being fair for the second time. You are simply fighting seriously here bro whereby my statements and presentations are being misused. Please read or quote my post on Whaditil wujud. (I remember I even accused those who mis-apply wahdatil wujud). Then again I explain clearly what we meant by "Allah is everywhere". Then I told you plainly I do not know His Dhat. Can His attributes be separated from His Dhar? This is what I asked ALL of you and no one dare to tackle it. The fact that I do not comprehend His Dhat, that makes me treat all my arguments from the perspective of His attributes. Even from what you post, your Shuyukh tactically ran away from His Dhat. They never affirmed that His Dhat is what is on Arsh despite the fact that many false ahadith which you tagged "sahih" explain His Dhat with body, gigantic legs, fingers, movement etc.

sino:

Okay, lets now look at your quote from Ali (ra) found in Usul-alkafi, can we accept this narration as authentic Albaqir? Give us the Isnad, give us the grading from your scholars on this hadith, while bringing this info I requested, I remembered to have read about the fabrications in shia collections, so I went digging….please clear me on these issues…

Do you want the sanad and the grading of this hadith of Imam Ali according to our hadith scientist? Ask nicely bro grin
Unfortunately what you even dig from the internet (apparently from Shia antagonist) has defeated your challenge of asking for Sanad and grading. There is no way I will present it that you will accept. Your post say it all. However do you realize those translations are not properly translated? This is the second time you will present such in our dialogue.

Should you wanna impress me, do as I normally do: Quote the book references with vol, page, editor and probably the annotations. In sha Allah I will try my best to give you the detail on what you quoted after I look it up in the claimed books.

sino:

It means Allah (SWT) exactly as it is, Allah (SWT) created life and death, there is nothing like unto him, so you can’t start interpolating Al-Hayy to mean Allah is in every living thing.

Are you using the word "death" here contrary to "life"? Honestly your argument is not yet clear to me. However using "al-Hayy" as Allah's attribute to mean that ALL living derived their "living" from it, do you have any problem in that? Again I do not mean His Dhat is in everything for I know nothing about His Dhat. But I firmly meant He is in everything with His attributes.

Please do not throw the question ("Can you separate His Dhat from His attributes"?) back to me again for that specific question is for you who assumed His Dhat is on Arsh (some of you rather).

Nice dialogue Sino, wa Salam alaykum.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2015
sino:
Please brother don't marred the flow of this thread. You are derailing too much. Its really not my style and you can testify to this from our many dialogue in the past. Stick to what we are discussing. Should you wish to "expose" shii rijal" or books of ahadith or whatever, kindly open a thread for that or go to multipurpose thread created by maclatunji. I hate derailment by nature.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2015
sino:
Lol, your inconsistencies are legendary, so Allah (SWT) manifest himself in such filthy places and his divine presence is also there, why were you then carefully removing his dhat, when you claim his divine presence in such filthy places? and did you just say beyond theoretical knowledge? Wow bro, I thought we are all about the intellect, defining terms used by Allah (SWT) based on our intellect Allah (SWT) is the All Hearing, the All Seeing and His Knowledge encompasses all, He does not need to be in the belly of the whale, or in your stinky feaces to hear, know and see His creation and what they do...Subhanallah anma yasifun...

For the record, Allah (SWT) is perfect, thus imperfection should never be associated with him in any way or form, and this include what we understand as imperfection, such as filth, sins, immorality, etc. When you as a human would never stay 5seconds in a soak-away, or want to be associated with the strip clubs and other places of immorality, How dare you Put your creator in such places... Our beliefs have been consistent from the time of the noble messenger to the present, We believe in Allah's Names and attribute and divine essence the way he says it in His glorious text, and related to us from the best of mankind, and understood by the righteous predecessors, we do not liken it to our human limitations, or seek the howness and modalities...

The heavens and the earth and ALL THEY CONTAIN glorify Him, and there is NOT A THING BUT EXTOLS HIS GLORY; but you do not understand how they glorify Him

Do we gave a room in this ayah to accommodate those microbes, molecules in your stinky faeces? Do we have a room to accommodate that pig in his natural stinky habitat? Do we have a room for our Anbiya Yunus and Ayyub during their stinky predicaments? How dare all these things glorifying His sacred names in "filthy" environs!

It seems you don't understand certain definition Sino. Filth, for example, can be physical or spiritual. Something can be physically unclean according to human standard but spiritually okay with Allah. However anything that is spiritually unclean (like sins, immortality, idolatory etc) is dissociated from Allah because it is of man's evil desires and handiwork.

While you agreed that those microbes and molecules that formed that stinky faeces are creation of Allah who glorify Him, even the flies that constantly doing Tawaf round that Shit never cease praising Him; but you do not comprehend how. My position, again, is Allah manifest in those things through His attributes. His presence is everywhere. Sino, presence here do not mean His Dhat please. Again I know not of His Dhat.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
sino:
You should quote the other side of the coin and let us see
if your claims are correct bro. If we are to go by your
claims, Is the gift of "hidden knowledge" about the
interpretation of the Qur'an lost on the sahabah and the
salaf salih when they affirm the rise of Allah (SWT)
above His arsh? Did the Prophet (SAW) also failed to
explain these "hidden knowledge" to his ummah?!

While we agree with you that only Allah possess the hidden knowledge, our claim is that He gift whoever He will part of this knowledge, among whom are Prophet and the awliya.

....To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills..."
{Ayat al-Qur'siyy}

"He discloses not His unseen (ghayb) to anyone, except only to such a Messenger as He is well-pleased with."(72:26)

Prophet claim to know it All

Just for brevity, I qoute just one hadith in this regard:

Imam Ahmad (d. 241H) records, narrated by Anas:
"The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, "You will not ask me about ANYTHING (that will occur) up till the Day of Resurrection except that I will tell you."...
{Musnad, [annotator: Shuaib al-Arnaut], vol. 3, p. 107, #12063}

Shayk Shua'ib al-Arnaut comments: Its chain is Sahih upon the standard of the two shaykhs (Bukhari and Muslim).

IMAM 'ALI'S CLAIM
Imam Ahmad documents this athar:

'Abd Allah (b. Ahmad b. Hanbal) - 'Uthman b. Abi Shaybah - Sufyan - Yahya b. Sa'id - Sa'id:

"There was NEVER anyone among the Sahabah of the Prophet, peace be upon him, who used to say "Ask me!" except 'Ali b. Abi Talib."
{Fadail al-Sahabah (Beirut: Muasassat al-Risalah; 1st edition, 1403H) [annotator: Dr. Wasiyullah Muhammad 'Abbas], vol. 2, p. 646, # 1098}

Dr. Abbas comments: Its chain is Sahih.

HADITH SALUNI (ASK ME!)

Imam al-Hafiz Ibn Kathir (d. 774H) documents:
"Shu'bah b. al-Hajjaj, from Simak, from Khalid b. 'Ar'arah that he heard 'Ali, and Shu'bah again narrated from al-Qasim b. Abi Barrah from Abu al-Tufayl that he heard 'Ali, and it also authentically transmitted through many chains that Amir al-Muminin 'Ali b. Abi Talib climbed the pulpit of Kufah and said, "You will not ask me about ANY verse in the Book of Allah, or about ANY sunah from the Messenger of Allah, except that I will inform you of that." {Tafsir al-Qur'an al-Azim, vol. 7, p. 413}

Imam al-Hakim (d. 403H) also records:
Abu al-Hasan 'Ali b. Muhammad b. 'Uqbah - al-Hasan b. Ali b. 'Affan - Muhammad b. 'Ubayd al-Tanafasi - Bassam b. Abd al-Rahman al-Sayarfi - Abu al-Tufayl:

"I saw Amir al-Muminin 'Ali b. Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him, saying on the pulpit, "Ask me before you are no longer able to ask me, and you will never be able to ask anyone like me after me."

Al-Hakim comments: A hadith with a Sahih chain.

Al-Dhahabi (d. 748H) also comments: Sahih
{Al-Mustadrak 'ala al-Sahihayn, vol. 2, p. 506, #3736}

Imam Ibn Jarir al-Tabari (d. 310H) further documents: Ibn al-Muthanna - Muhammad b. Ja'far - Shu'bah - al-Qasim b. Abi Bazzah - Abu al-Tufayl:

I heard 'Ali, may Allah be pleased with him, saying, "You will not ask me about ANY articulate Book or ANY bygone Sunnah, except that I will tell you."...{Jami al-Bayan fi Tawil al-Qur'an, vol. 26, p. 240}

NB: This same sanad (chain) above is relied upon by Imam Muslim in his Sahih (e.g Sahih Muslim, vol. 3, p. 1567, #1978 (45))

One of the grand blessings confer upon the Ahli (family) of Ibrahim is explains in the Qur'an: "...We have granted the Book and the Hikmah (authority) to the family of Ibrahim, and We gave them a great kingdom." {Surah Nisa: 54}

"And indeed, We gave the offspring of Israil the Book, and Hikmah (authority) and prophethood, and We provided them with good things, AND WE MADE THEM SUPERIOR ABOVE THE WORLDS. {Quran 45: 16}

In the same vein, the holy Prophet commanded his Ummah in the hadith Salat recorded by Imam al-Bukhari and others :
...O Allah! Bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, in exactly the same manner as You blessed Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim. ..." {Al-bukhari, Al-Jami Sahih al-Mukhtasar, vol.3 p. 1233, hadith no. 3190}

Only the Ahl al-Bayt (household) of the Prophet (peace be upon him and his household) can make the claim of having "ALL KNOWLEDGE about Quran" which stems from the will and permission of Allah.

All these compel me to adhere to them firmly aside the Thadith Thaqalain.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by sino(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Firstly, you know the most amusing thing about your submissions, is your ability to twist and turn, on this thread, you would say Allah (SWT) says he revealed the Qur’an in pure Arabic, then later you would find alternate words to interpret yad (hand), wajh (face) and Istawa (rose above) to mean entirely new words. So the question now becomes, since the history of Islam for the most generation of the salaf salih, they never had this kinds of translation or understanding you present (prove me wrong), you have no proof from the best of mankind nor from the righteous predecessors (of which the ahl-l-bayt are among). And for the umpteenth time we believe all these and more in which Allah (SWT) describes himself in the Qur'an and authentic traditions are His attributes, we do not believe they are anthropomorphic or corporeal. You translate yad (Hand) to mean power, is there no word in Arabic for that? And istawa and istila?! Are you implying Allah (SWT) did not know how to use power instead of hand? Or Istila instead of istawa? Do man not also have power or predominance? So based on your intellect (or from whomsoever you got it from), you now found power and predominance to be more appropriate?! This is the self delusion such understanding brings, that is why we do not take from people who have no evidence from the Qur’an, authentic sunnah and the righteous predecessors…You may quote the Qur’an but the day you start interpreting the Qur’an the way Allah (SWT) revealed it, and the righteous predecessor (including the ahl-l-bayt) understood it, then I will take your words more seriously…

Secondly, I do not intend to derail your thread brother, but, seriously, I was looking for the authenticity of your narrations, and found absolutely damaging information. It is relevant I posted them here, since that is where the proof in which you are adhering to is gotten from, and alas, for someone who is known to make mockery of the sahihain and disparaging a sahabah (Abu Hurairaah) for fabrications and lies, I see it important to show that your books can not be trusted to say the least or to even be at par with our sahihain, and I think it is best to channel your energy in looking for fabrications in your collections as well as educating us on your methodology or that of your scholars (not that one liner of what is not in agreement with the Qur’an)…But I see you don’t care about the narrations, even if they are lies, as long as it supports your beliefs and understanding, then it is the truth! But now I have evidence that almost all the narrations in your books are either weak or cannot be substantiated and most are fabrications and lies. So don’t blame me if I take your narrations from the ahl-lbayt found in your shia compilations with a pinch of salt!

Thirdly, Actually, you are the one having a problem with Allah’s dhat, we believe Allah (SWT) is above his arsh with his dhat and attributes, there is no confusion here, you are the one claiming Allah (SWT) is everywhere with his attributes, but is dhat is not everywhere, because you do not know anything about it (meaning where to associate his dhat with simple). So in other words, you are the one dissociating Allah and His attributes from his dhat, this is very problematic, no wonder you carefully left it out, and I found it amusing that your intellect failed you on this.

Fourthly, Again, Allah (SWT) says you do not understand how they glorify him, but instead of you to know your limitations, you apply your intellect and start finding meaning for how they praise Allah there (of which you now are associating with how we praise Allah) therefore Allah (SWT) is there, this is very illogical and ridiculous. You yourself affirmed our fitrah is different from theirs, you don’t know anything other than they obey Allah’s command in living in that state and condition (this is another Qur’an verse). This does not suggest in any little way Allah (SWT) is in such places Subhanallah! Allah (SWT) is pure, and loves those who purify themselves, physically and spiritually go figure! you can aswell establish a new dimension to what purity means...

We believe Allah (SWT) is above his arsh, and we believe he is with us, for he is the All-Seeing, the All-hearing and the All-knowing.

Muhsin Khan

He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days and then Istawa (rose over) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). He knows what goes into the earth and what comes forth from it, what descends from the heaven and what ascends thereto. And He is with you (by His Knowledge) wheresoever you may be. And Allah is the All-Seer of what you do.

Sahih International

It is He who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He knows what penetrates into the earth and what emerges from it and what descends from the heaven and what ascends therein; and He is with you wherever you are. And Allah , of what you do, is Seeing.

Finally, Islam is a religion that Allah (SWT) chose for mankind, he sent messengers of which Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was the last and final, he was given the Qur’an, and he taught the Qur’an to his disciples, and they held on to his teachings and his ways, they protected the Qur’an, by Allah’s Will, from being tampered with, and they safeguarded the sunnah, they did all these with their life. None of them approached the Qur’an based on their intellect; they sought clarification from the Prophet and from those who have the understanding from the Prophet (SAW) which includes the Ahl-l-bayt. This is the right process of obtaining knowledge, wisdom and understanding, anyone who claims otherwise and claims intellect and understanding of what Allah (SWT) says is hidden, is distant from the teachings of the Qur’an and the best of mankind.

It’s always a pleasure to dialogue with you, I learn more about your sect as I hope others too…

And Allah (SWT) knows best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=15pt]ALBAQIR VERSUS SINO part....................................................what?[/size]grin grin grin

I dey watch cheesy
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by vedaxcool(m): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
AlBaqir:

grin it seems my brother, vedaxcool, is really interested in faeces chemistry and its unity with its creator, Allah.

Now on a serious note, lets consider these noble verses together:

1. الله خلق كل شي Allah is the Creator of everything.

Does it include your faeces, blood or not? Faeces composed of micro and macro molecules, living organisms etc. Who created, fashioned and sustains those molecules and microbes that works harmoniously. Allah or you?

Another ayah says everything He created is perfect. That consideration of yours in that "imperfect stinky faeces" is a perfect formulation of Allah. Its one of those things that keeps you alive and healthy when you pass it out and its value and functions in the life of living things is magnanimous. We have created not for fun....We have created everything with wisdom...We have created everything and assigned its course. الله اكبر

2. يسبح لله ما في السموت وما في الارض Everything in the heavens and the earth is praising Allah.

Does these include all the millions of microbes in your stinky faeces or not?

A pig whose habitat is damn stinky, who feeds on nothing but stinky faeces and the likes do constantly in that very state praise her Lord. And the pig in that state is another example of Allah's perfection in His creation.

3. لا اله الا انت سبحنك اني كنت من الظلمين "There is no god except He, glory be to You, indeed I am among the zalimun"

This munajat is one the best revealed in the Quran. It is that of Nabi Yunus. He cried and call upon his Lord in the belly of the whale.

Try to imagine how extra-stinky the belly of a whale will be. Talk about the stinky juices and hazardous chemicals with macro-molecule waste product in the belly of this largest animal. Yet Nabi Yunus realized his Lord is closer to him that his jugular vein and he never cease for days and nights calling Him. And Allah says:

[color=#990000]So We responded to him and delivered him from the grief and thus do We deliver the believers.[/color ]

Vedaxcool, if it was you, you will never have seen or realize God in that stinky place.
How much you see and how much you think is what will reveal the secret of Him and His manifestation and unity in EVERYTHING on earth and beyond it to you.

Wa Salam alaykum brother.

Salam,

The point made is quite simple, the problem is not that Allah created blood, or humans capacity to produce feces or the fact that pigs praise Allah from stinky places, even murderers probably pray to Allah, but it is your claim that he is part and parcel of that stinking pig or places or feces, in fact all these abhorrent stuff are an extension of Allah that is the issue. Allah's majesty forbids he is part of such. When Allah said praise be upon him he is far above having a child - this shows how wrong such notion is because Allah's majesty is far above such, we can as well say all praise are due to Allah for being above such idolatrous manifestation that makes things such as feces as being part of the Sublime!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by vedaxcool(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
sino:

Truly, the problem with swerving about with logic like this is that anybody can abuse such statements and make their claims to suit such logics. God being everything is basically pantheism nothing new in such thoughts!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Naturally, whether you are muslim, Christian, jew etc. If someone asks where is God?. We all look up. That's natural instinct.

But to say He's up there sitting on something literally just very silly. Anyways, I understood albaqir's view. To me, the difference here is rather 'mode of expression' (phraseology).

1 Like

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by dekatrons(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ouch...missed alot
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Fundamentalist: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2015
Empiree:
Naturally, whether you are muslim, Christian, jew etc. If someone asks where is God?. We all look up. That's natural instinct.

But to say He's up there sitting on something literally just very silly. Anyways, I understood albaqir's view. To me, the difference here is rather 'mode of expression' (phraseology).

If Allah has said in the Qur'an "He rose over the throne" seven times, who are you to add a "BUT" to it.

A Muslim believe firmly in whatever is stated in the Qur'an without slight hesitation in the least

1 Like

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2015
Fundamentalist:

If Allah has said in the Qur'an "He rose over the throne" seven times, who are you to add a "BUT" to it.

A Muslim believe firmly in whatever is stated in the Qur'an without slight hesitation in the least
Ogbeni, kindly get off my way. Dont you have any sense?
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
@sino, I am not twisting anything brother. If the Arabic language uses hands, face etc , and we interpret it outside literal meaning as used severally in the Quran, does that indicate twisting of language since we claim Quran was revealed in a pure Arabic?

Arabic is one of the richest language in terms of expression. In every tongue, there are figure of speech. Quran uses it severally. I am sure you are aware of this.

We are human, materialistic by nature. We understand quickly through examples giving in the realm of our materialism. Allah uses this kind of expression to communicate with us for our easy understanding. For example:
And the Jews say: The hand of Allah is tied up! Their hands shall be shackled and they shall be cursed for what they say. Nay, both His hands are spread out, He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleases;...{surah Maidah:64}
Even in my mother tongue if one's hand is said to be tied, that means the person is miser (aun). And if it is said "o la wo (he opens his hands)", it simply means the person is generous. This is figure of speech. Quran is full of Balagha (eloquence). The meaning of "hand of God spread out" here is His generousity as indicated by the bold.

Another ayah is in surah Fath: Surely those who swear allegiance to you do but swear allegiance to Allah; the hand of Allah is above their hands. Therefore whoever breaks (his faith), he breaks it only to the injury of his own soul, and whoever fulfills what he has covenanted with Allah, He will grant him a mighty reward.

Could this ever mean literal hand, my brothers Sino, vedaxcool and Empiree? This is a form of awareness and presence of Allah during their oath with Rasulul akram. All these are figure of speech.

The Essence of Allah (Dhat Allah)
The meaning of Allahu Akbar (God is great) is that He is so great that we can never rationalize His Essence, attributes and greatness.

The only hint pertaining to His Dhat in the Quran is explicitly summarized in surah Ikhlas: Say: He, Allah, is One.. This is called "Ahadiyyah - Oneness of Allah. This "oneness" is never numerical. It simply means that He is not divisible into parts e.g trinity.

The last verse of surah Ikhlas reads: And none is like Him. This is called "Wahidiyah", Uniqueness, matchlessness. He also express this in other verses like "laysa kamislihi shay"

Describing Him with literal "hands, legs, face, body and with characteristics of created like "movement and restriction to space with time", all these negate the descriptions of His Essence.

His Sifat (Attribute)
The many ways He describe Himself in characteristics and functionality is through His attributes for our easy digestion: The Great (al-Kabir), al-Hayy (The Living), as-Samad (The Absolute or Eternal) etc etc etc.

Unlike His creation e.g Man, His attributes is His Essence (again the glimpse in surah Ikhlas). Man's attributes (like knowledge, power, etc) come into his being with time and vanish with time.

It is not right to say "His Being is in the heavens up there while His knowledge encompass the earth", something like a man in his room viewing the gigantic sky with his sophisticated telescope.
[size=28pt]And He it is Who is Allah in the heavens and Allah in the earth; and He is the Wise, the Knowing.[/size]{sura Zukhruf: 84}

It is the same God in Essence and Attributes everywhere.

If we explore the heavens or earth or the entire universe, He says:
To Allah belongs the East and the West, therefore, whithersoever ye turn, there is the presence of Allah. Surely Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.

The Question is "How"? Man's comprehension is limited and cannot comprehend the limitlessness of the Essence of Allah.

Verses of Istawa ala Arsh (He rose on the throne)
There are several verses in the Quran that says "Allah rose on the Ar'sh (throne)". If all these verses are put together, they are all in the same context which just as you have mentioned above reads:

Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He mounted the throne (of authority); you have not besides Him any guardian or any intercessor, will you not then mind?

The underlined statement is a figurative expression and The meaning of this ayah is that after He has created the entire universe, He assumed its control, authority, sustainability etc. Interestingly, the christian bible has a similar verse which says God created heavens and earth and "rested" after finishes these monumental job We do accuse these people of interpreting this verse literally for a verse in the Quran says "resting or sleeping or tiredness" is not His attributes.

"He assumed the authority of all what He created" is the meaning we gave to Istawa al

1 Like

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sino, vedaxcool, Aareonakakanfo, Fundamentalist, dekatrons, barbstee and ofcourse Empiree. I invite you to read how Salafiyyun's deceptions and falsifications is exposed on the issue "Where Is Allah?" Below is a web-page of an Ahlu Sunnah.
http://www.ahlus-sunna.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=53
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
AlBaqir:
Sino, vedaxcool, Aareonakakanfo, Fundamentalist, dekatrons, barbstee and ofcourse Empiree. I invite you to read how Salafiyyun's deceptions and falsifications is exposed on the issue "Where Is Allah?" Below is a web-page of an Ahlu Sunnah.
http://www.ahlus-sunna.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=53

^tbaba1234, you are not left out brother. Just a click and read. Ain't no Shii-Sunni discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Proper to Greet Others or Count Prayer Beads During Khutbah? / O Sisters! Do Not Commit Shirk Or Lose Your Hereafter Because Of A Man! / Effects Of Masturbation And Its Cure In Islam..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 259
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.