Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse (8959 Views)

Is Allah Everywhere, Sees Everything? / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Fundamentalist: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
AlBaqir:

"He assumed the authority of all what He created" is the meaning we gave to Istawa al

You see where your so called batiniya knowledge took you, so there was a time Allah was not in authority(aothobillah) ?

Sometimes you people inteprete Istawa as istawla meaning He conquered, meaning He took it from someone (subhana llah)?

The more you people give more interpretation the more you get things complicated for yourselves and off course more confused and at end of the day you make unnecessary statements?

My advice is for you to recount your ways, interpreting the Qur'an using human interllect is wrong. Just take the way it is

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
@ Fundamentalist, how old are you brother?. Now, leave everything alone for a second. Kindly use your God-given wisdom...is there anything wrong with highlighted statement below by Albaqir?

"He assumed the authority of all what He created"

Do you have problem with this statement?. Did you read the link he posted at all?
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Fundamentalist:

You see where your so called batiniya knowledge took you, so there was a time Allah was not in authority(aothobillah) ?

Sometimes you people inteprete Istawa as istawla meaning He conquered, meaning He took it from someone (subhana llah)?

The more you people give more interpretation the more you get things complicated for yourselves and off course more confused and at end of the day you make unnecessary statements?

My advice is for you to recount your ways, interpreting the Qur'an using human interllect is wrong. Just take the way it is

Have you forgot that the heavens and the earth and whatever is inbetween them are not eternal? So there governance and sustainability start at a fixed time and will end at a fixed time. Interestingly there are various agents assigned by Allah for specific purpose of governing and sustainability. So there is nothing wrong with ma statement.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by MrOlai: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
AlBaqir:
Sino, vedaxcool, Aareonakakanfo, Fundamentalist, dekatrons, barbstee and ofcourse Empiree. I invite you to read how Salafiyyun's deceptions and falsifications is exposed on the issue "Where Is Allah?" Below is a web-page of an Ahlu Sunnah.
http://www.ahlus-sunna.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=53

Shia and their Taqiyya! May Allah(SWT) in His mercy purify their hearts. May He(SWT) guide them to the true teachings of the Prophet(SAW). May Allah(SWT) guide the Muslims all over the world from their fitnah (Amin).

Sino, vedaxcool, Aareonakakanfo, Fundamentalist, Empiree and other Muslims out there, don't mind the website Albaqir presented! The website www.ahlus-sunna.com is actually a Shia website camouflaging as Ahlus-sunnah wal jama'a website! Can you imagine that! To know the truth about this, just glance through the contents of the website! That is the extent Shia can go to mislead unsuspecting muslims into Shi'ism!

Ahlus-sunnah wal jama'a have their separate website. It is not www.ahlus-sunna.com! So, let's be careful about what we read online especially the so-called Islamic websites! May Allah(SWT) continue to guide us aright(Amin).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Fundamentalist: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Empiree:
@ Fundamentalist, how old are you brother?. Now, leave everything alone for a second. Kindly use your God-given wisdom...is there anything wrong with highlighted statement below by Albaqir?

"He assumed the authority of all what He created"

Do you have problem with this statement?. Did you read the link he posted at all?

Too much kids on nairaland these days cool cool cool
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Fundamentalist:

Too much kids on nairaland these days cool cool cool
Answer the question @above. That's all.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Fundamentalist: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Empiree:
Answer the question @above. That's all.

I believe you belong to the indomie generation, your statements lacks merit.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Fundamentalist:

I believe you belong to the indomie generation, your statements lacks merit.
You can't answer apparently. Your case is dismissed.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrOlai:

Shia and their Taqiyya! May Allah(SWT) in His mercy purify their hearts. May He(SWT) guide them to the true teachings of the Prophet(SAW). May Allah(SWT) guide the Muslims all over the world from their fitnah (Amin).

Sino, vedaxcool, Aareonakakanfo, Fundamentalist, Empiree and other Muslims out there, don't mind the website Albaqir presented! The website www.ahlus-sunna.com is actually a Shia website camouflaging as Ahlus-sunnah wal jama'a website! Can you imagine that! To know the truth about this, just glance through the contents of the website! That is the extent Shia can go to mislead unsuspecting muslims into Shi'ism!

Ahlus-sunnah wal jama'a have their separate website. It is not www.ahlus-sunna.com! So, let's be careful about what we read online especially the so-called Islamic websites! May Allah(SWT) continue to guide us aright(Amin).

Hahaha immediately i saw it, i knew it was either an ikhwani website or a shi'ee website. i didn't even bother reading it

1 Like

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
^^Brothers, i think we need to look past "sectarianism" and focus on the message. We first all must see ourselves as muslims. The reason you brothers dont take albaqir seriously is because he's Shia. This is just unfotunate. I have learned to get over that long time ago. I dont even see him as shia unless there is discussion to that effect.

Quran makes it absolutely imperative on us to come together rather than dividiing ourselves over silly issues. It's like we have to disregard any muslim who doesnt share 'our' creed or opinion in the matter of religion. This is very wrong. I am not here to defend Albaqir on the alleged website. I will wait for him to defend himself. However, I went through and read the whole link he provided yesterday, it's a piece of information. @areonakakanfo, honestly you have no merit to condemn him if you did not even open the link needless to read it. That's sad.

As for Mrolai, you pretty much did not refute albaqir because website link you provided does not work. It's not available even though they are identical. Albaqir's link works. Yours doesnt. How then you want to convince us that his website is bogus?. So far you brought no convincing evidence. Again, i read everything in the link provided by Albaqir. Guys, dont be lazy. Go through it and give your thought.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by MrOlai: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Empiree:

As for Mrolai, you pretty much did not refute albaqir because website link you provided does not work. It's not available even though they are identical. Albaqir's link works. Yours doesnt. How then you want to convince us that his website is bogus?. So far you brought no convincing evidence. Again, i read everything in the link provided by Albaqir. Guys, dont be lazy. Go through it and give your thought.

This is the website of Ahlus-sunna wal jama'a: http://ahlusunnahwaljamaah.com/
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by MrOlai: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
This is what Ahlus-sunna wal jama'a say on "Where is Allah?" :

All of the salaf including the four imams are in agreement that Allah is above the heavens outside of the creation.

Abu Bakr: Abdullah Ibn Umar reported: “When the Messenger of Allah was taken (passed away). Abu Bakr entered and kissed his forehead and said: “May my father and mother be sacrificed on you! You were good in life and in death.” Then he remarked: “He who worshiped Muhammad, then Muhammad is dead. (But) he, who worships Allah, then Allah is above the sky, He lives and does not die.” Reported by ad-Daarimee in ar-Radd ‘alal Jahmiyyah, with a hasan (good) isnad (chain of narration).

Ibn Taymiyyah writes, ‘the early generations of Muslims and their Imams were in complete and unanimous agreement that the Lord is separate and distinct from His creation (as he is above the heavens outside the creation).’ Al-Furqaan bayna Awliya ar-Rahmaan wa-Awliya ash-Shaytaan’ by Shaikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah on p.111.

Imam Adh-Dhahabee collected more than two hundred sayings of the early scholars affirming that Allah is above the heavens outside of the creation in his book al-’Uluw. This comment is in the book ‘The Ever-Merciful Istiwa Over the Throne’ by Shaikh Abdullah as-Sabt who deals with this subject in details.

Al-Balakhee reported that he asked Abu Haneefah’s opinion about a person who says that he does not know whether his Lord is in the Heavens or on earth? Imam Abu Haneefah replied: “He has disbelieved, for Allah says: ‘The Most Merciful is above the Throne’ (Soorah Taahaa:5) and His Throne is above His Seven Heavens.” Al-Balakhee then asked: “What if he said that Allah is above the Throne, but he does not know whether the Throne is in the Heavens or on earth? Imam Abu Haneefah replied: “He has disbelieved because he has denied that Allah is above the Heavens and whoever denies that He is above the Heavens, has disbelieved.” Recorded by Ibn Abil-Izz al-Hanafee in the explanation of ‘Al-Aqeedah at-Tahawiyah (p. 288)’

Imam Malik (d.179H): Abdullah Ibn Naafi reported that Malik Ibn Anas said: “Allah is above the sky and His Knowledge is in every place, not being absent from anything.” Reported by Abdullah Ibn Ahmad in As-Sunnah (p.5), Aboo Dawood in al-Masaa’il (p.263), Al-Aajuree in ash-Sharee’ah (p. 289) and al-Laalikaa’ee (1/92/2).

Abdullah Ibn Mubarak (d. 181H): Alee Ibn al-Hasan Ibn Shaqeeq reports, I asked Abdullah Ibn al-Mubarak: “How are we to know our Lord?” He replied: “He is above the seventh Heaven above His Throne. We do not say as the Jahmiyyah [Jahmiyyah are the followers of Jahm Ibn Safwan, who was the first one to publicly declare the denial of Allah’s Attributes. He was killed and crucified by Khalid Ibn Abdullah Al-Khusari, Prince of Iraq. This took place during the era of the Tabioon, (students of the Companion). All the scholars at his time called him a Kafir on account of plainly denying the Attributes of Allah] say, He is here on the earth.” This was mentioned to Ahmad Ibn Hambal, he stated: “That is how it is with us (i.e. how we believe).” Reported by ad-Daarimee in ar-Radd ‘alal-Mareesee (p.24 and 103) and ar-Radd ‘alal-Jahmiyyah (p. 50) and Abdullaah Ibn Ahmad in as-Sunnah (p.7, 25, 35 and 72).

Imam Muhammad Ibn Idrees ash-Shafi’ee (d. 204H): Abu Thawr and Abu Shuaib both reported that ash-Shafi’ee said: “The saying which I found and hold regarding the Sunnah, those which I have seen Sufyan, Malik and others believing in are; ‘the testification, ‘None has the right to be worshiped but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah’, Allah is above His Throne over the Heavens, He draws near to His creation as He wishes and descends to the lowest Heaven as He wishes….” Mukhtasar al-’Uluww (l96)

Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (d. 241H): It was said to Abu Abdullah (Imam Ahmad): “Allah is above the seventh Heaven, over His Throne, separate from His creation. His Power and Knowledge are in every place.” He said, “Yes, He is above the Throne and His Knowledge is in every place.” Reported by al-Khallaal in al-Mukhtasar.

In conclusion Allah is above the heavens separate and distinct from his creation. Therefore the idea that Allah is not above the heavens is not based upon the view of the four imams or any of the salaf. In fact Imam Abu Haneefah said: “…whoever denies that He (Allah) is above the Heavens has disbelieved.” recorded by Ibn Abil-Izz al-Hanafee in the explanation of ‘Al-Aqeedah at-Tahawiyah (p. 288)’.
http://ahlusunnahwaljamaah.com/tag/where-is-allah/

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrOlai:

This is the website of Ahlus-sunna wal jama'a: http://ahlusunnahwaljamaah.com/
Okay, thanks I got it. Will check it out
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by MrOlai: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Again, this is from the Prophet (SAW):

Mu'awiyah as-Sahmi reported: "I had some sheep which I kept between 'Uhud and Juwaniyyah with a slave-girl to look after them. One day, I went out to check on my sheep and discovered that a wolf had devoured one of them. Since I am just a human, (I became angry) and struck the girl.

Later on, I came to the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam and reported to him the incident. He terrified me with the gravity of my action. I said, 'Messenger of Allah'! Shall I free her (as an expiation of my sin.) He said 'Call her over'. When I did, he asked her, 'Where is Allah?' She said, "Above the heavens.

Then he asked her, 'Who am I?' She said, 'The Messenger of Allah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam'. Thereupon, the Messenger of Allah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam ordered me, 'Free her. She is a believer . ' " [Imam Muslim, Abu Dawud, and others]

The above hadith, according to Shaykh Kahlil al-Harras, is a luminous proof of the Loftiness of Allah, the Exalted. Here is a man who wronged his female slave by striking her, and wanted to expiate his sin by giving her freedom in return. The Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam chose one particular question, Where is Allah?' Then the slave girl gave him the correct answer, Above the heaven'. The Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam declared her to be a believer. Does not the above the hadith stand as a solid proof that Allah is above the heaven? Doubtlessly, that slave girl, the shepherdess, knew her Rabb more than those ignorantly claim that Allah is everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
^Brother, the tale of a girl you cited up there is also cited in the link by Albaqir. I told you i went throught and read it. I am just laughing at ths whole thing bcus it seems that you brothers are not too patient enough to read and understand things. Read the story of the girl further from his link.

Btw 2008 and 2011 when i was in the rank, there is also alhusunnah wajamah which disagrees with literal meanings of hands, eyes, legs etc. They are not sufi or Shia. The are salafi but differentiate themsleves from "Saudi salafis" as they fondly called. I went through this before and i wont waste much time on it. The group am talking about was disbanded by govt and imprisoned members for their extreme fringes. One of the head of that salafi group clearly stated that there is no hand, eyes, legs etc. They consider themselves salaf but disagree with "saudi salafi".

Anyway, I dont want to be partial. I am still reading from the website you gave.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by MrOlai: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=Empiree:
^^Brothers, i think we need to look past "sectarianism" and focus on the message. We first all must see ourselves as muslims. The reason you brothers dont take albaqir seriously is because he's Shia.

Really, our unity as Muslims is very important. However, we need to be very careful! We should not accommodate or encourage what is not part of Islam under the guise of unity especially those that would take a person out of Islam. I'm not really referring to this thread. I'm referring to dangerous Shi'a concepts.

Take for instance, On Bestiality, the Prophet(SAW) said:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "If anyone has sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal along with him!" This shows the prohibition of Bestiality in Islam.

Just look at fatwa from Shia scholar:
"Sex with animals before the mission (Islam) was wide spread and many narrations are narrated that it is halal but makrooh (disliked). And on the compulsory precaution one should abandon this practice that may cause self harm. And you must admit this to the owner of the sheep and pay the owner.
Sex with animals Fatwa
al-Uzma Seyyid Ali al-Sistan

Can you imagine that! Subhanallah! This is just the tip of an iceberg about Shia ideology.

Unity is really very important in Islam. However, this should not be at the expense of the teachings of the Prophet (SAW).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by MrOlai: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
On unity in Islam, Shia still rain curses on the first three Caliphs is Abubakr, Umar and Uthman (RA Ajmain) during their ziyaratul ashura year in year out!

This is what Albaqir has to say about them:
AlBaqir:

We (Shia) have over many centuries after the demise of the holy prophet (saws) presented our 12 Imams as being successor of the holy prophet, it is alarming that Ahl Sunna wal Jama'a (past or present) have NEVER reach any conclusion as who were those 12 as many of their Khalifas were monsters, murderers, adulterers and devil incarnates.

Yet, we still want unity!
May Allah(SWT) in His mercy assist us(Amin).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrOlai:

Really, our unity as Muslims is very important. However, we need to be very careful! We should not accommodate or encourage what is not part of Islam under the guise of unity especially those that would take a person out of Islam. I'm not really referring to this thread. I'm referring to dangerous Shi'a concepts.

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "If anyone has sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal along with him!" This shows the prohibition of Bestiality in Islam.

"Sex with animals before the mission (Islam) was wide spread and many narrations are narrated that it is halal but makrooh (disliked). And on the compulsory precaution one should abandon this practice that may cause self harm. And you must admit this to the owner of the sheep and pay the owner.
Sex with animals Fatwa

Can you imagine that! Subhanallah! This is just the tip of an iceberg about Shia ideology.

Unity is really very important in Islam. However, this should not be at the expense of the teachings of the Prophet (SAW).
You see, dear brother, this is really minor issue as nasty as it sounds. It does not take anyone outside the fold of islam. We can simply compare this to a Gay muslim. A gay muslim is not a kufar. The only sin that Allah guarantees eternal Hell is SHIRK.

Besides, if i understood the quote you posted up there, (kindly re-read it again). He simple said it's forbiden and harmful. He didnt say it's lawful. Correct me if I am wrong. He said "many narrations" considered it permissible before islam but mukruh. It doesnt say it's Shia's narrations. Besides, this is not even about Shia. A website I came across couple of months ago, despite agreeing it haram and bad habit to have intercourse with animal, it disagrees on the death penalty by using its own logic proven from another hadith. I am telling you brothers, Islam is bigger than what you think.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by MrOlai: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Empiree:

Besides, if i understood the quote you posted up there, (kindly re-read it again). He simple said it's forbiden and harmful. He didnt say it's lawful. Correct me if I am wrong.

@Empiree. We need to be sincere with ourselves. What the Shia scholar meant in that fatwa is that Bestiality is halal(permissible) but it is makrooh(disliked)! Don't twist the meaning Empiree please. The man said: "...many narrations are narrated that it is halal but makrooh (disliked)".
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 1:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Well, I went back to your first post and read it again. The way it's worded indicates the man speaking is 2nd person singular referring to incident or event. But your last post is clear enough indicating direct order to sleep with animal. In that case it's wrong. That's my position unless otherwise.

That however, still does not in anyway make them less Muslims. We have muslims who are not shia but see nothing wrong being gay, see nothing wrong consuming alcohol and fornication etc.

In Saudi Arabia, they have crazy fatwa many muslims do not agree with. They have what they called "misyar" the so called "traveller's marriage" which many Muslims including Shia consider legalizing adultery or fornication. Does that make Saudi Ulama less muslims?. It does not make them less muslims. They only get punished for it. It does not warrant division.

If I was to go by same standard you used to polarize shia, on Saudi's 'misyar', they are simply as well guilty. Our understanding is if Allah makes something haram no one dares makes it halal. If anyone does that he becomes a kafir, isn't?. So "misyar" to some muslims is like legalizing adultery and fornication. Misyar is not sunnah. It's innovation. Bestiality is haram.

Below they tried to justify misyar yet they claim "mulkiyamin" no longer exist. Who is fooling who?http://www.islamawareness.net/Marriage/Misyar/fatwa_01.html

As far as I am concern, sunni/shia are jealous of each other. They have got problems that we can not solve ever. The former accuse the later of xzy while blamer herself does the very same thing.
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by MrOlai: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Empiree:
Well, I went back to your first post and read it again. The way it's worded indicates the man speaking is 2nd person singular referring to incident or event. But your last post is clear enough indicating direct order to sleep with animal. In that case it's wrong. That's my position unless otherwise.
That however, still does not in anyway make them less Muslims. We have muslims who are not shia but see nothing wrong being gay, see nothing wrong consuming alcohol and fornication etc.
In Saudi Arabia, they have crazy fatwa many muslims do not agree with. They have what they called "misyar" the so called "traveller's marriage" which many Muslims including Shia consider legalizing adultery or fornication. Does that make Saudi Ulama less muslims?. It does not make them less muslims. They only get punished for it. It does not warrant division.
If I was to go by same standard you used to polarize shia, on Saudi's 'misyar', they are simply as well guilty. Our understanding is if Allah makes something haram no one dares makes it halal. If anyone does that he becomes a kafir, isn't?. So "misyar" to some muslims is like legalizing adultery and fornication. Misyar is not sunnah. It's innovation. Bestiality is haram.
Below they tried to justify misyar yet they claim "mulkiyamin" no longer exist. Who is fooling who?http://www.islamawareness.net/Marriage/Misyar/fatwa_01.html
As far as I am concern, sunni/shia are jealous of each other. They have got problems that we can not solve ever. The former accuse the later of xzy while blamer herself does the very same thing.

May Allah(SWT) guide us all aright(Amin).
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2015
MrOlai:

May Allah(SWT) guide us all aright(Amin).
Ameena
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
@MrOlai, I find it useless and unworthy to reply every accusation you guys made. May Allah forgive you all. I thought this should be an intellectual discourse but unfortunately the discussion is going real wild with no sense of human decency. However, just for the record, i have NEVER labeled Sunni first 3 khalifah (Abu Bakar, Umar and Uthman) as Murderers, adulterers, devil-incarnate as you want people to believe. Only ignorants accept what fool spread around. No wonder Quran advice the believers to verify news brought by the wicked {surah Hujurat}. Truly I have a lot of issues with them but I can never labeled them what they did not commit. You would have prove your point should you post the link where you culled my statement from so that people could see the context clearly.

The discussion was on the twelve khalifas that prophet ordered the believers to follow after him. And my point was, "who were those 12 khalifas?" Shia presented its own but Sunni never did. In fact they don't even know them. Sunni have more than 12 khalifas upon which many were murderers, adulterers, devil-incarnate. Sunni's Khilafah ended in the Ottoman Empiree of the 19th century.

[size=28pt]I beg for justice where Al-baqir ever accused Abu Bakar, Umar and Uthman as MrOlai want innocent people to believe. You dare not quote my post where Imam Muslim in his Sahih documented that 'Ali and Abbas thought Abu Bakar, Umar and Uthman to be Liar, traitor and treacherous. While this is a quote from your beloved book, I have never made such a daunting claim![/size]

Lastly, the website I posted is never a Shii web-page. If you are sure it is, kindly prove me wrong. A lazy, dogmatic and fanatical being will continue looking for silly excuses. This is a public forum where millions viewer read more than you can ever imagine. Don't treat this forum as your daddy's rest room mister.

Like you always did, you've made mess of this thread already and your alias shall forever remain in the mind of the intellectuals. WA Salam alaykum.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Empiree:

Empiree, it seems you've violate this ayah below, may Allah forgive you and me, brother:

O you who believe! if an evil-doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done.

Tahrir wasila of Imam Khomeini is on the internet to read or download in any format you want. Why don't you verify first before you pass judgment of "that's wrong"! A fasiq will always quote out of context.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Empiree:
You see, dear brother, this is really minor issue as nasty as it sounds. It does not take anyone outside the fold of islam. We can simply compare this to a Gay muslim. A gay muslim is not a kufar. The only sin that Allah guarantees eternal Hell is SHIRK.

Besides, if i understood the quote you posted up there, (kindly re-read it again). He simple said it's forbiden and harmful. He didnt say it's lawful. Correct me if I am wrong. He said "many narrations" considered it permissible before islam but mukruh. It doesnt say it's Shia's narrations. Besides, this is not even about Shia. A website I came across couple of months ago, despite agreeing it haram and bad habit to have intercourse with animal, it disagrees on the death penalty by using its own logic proven from another hadith. I am telling you brothers, Islam is bigger than what you think.

Ma Allah bless you brother with this reply to MrOlai. You can easily discern the level of his comprehension. Very difficult to discuss with. However, what does all that got to do with the topic of discussion? Derailing and mud-slinging, that's MrOlai middle name. He has NEVER engage in an intellectual discussion before on NL Islam forum.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
AlBaqir:

Empire.e, it seems you've violate this ayah below, may Allah forgive you and me, brother:

O you who believe! if an evil-doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done.

Tahrir wasila of Imam Khomeini is on the internet to read or download in any format you want. Why don't you verify first before you pass judgment of "that's wrong"! A fasiq will always quote out of context.
Ameena. Trust me brother, when i said "it's clear order to sleep with animal". I dont take that personal with Shia at all bcus I knew you would be here to counter it. Thats why I left the possibility open when i said 'unless otherwise".

Either way may Allah forgive me and everyone
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by MrOlai: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
AlBaqir:
@MrOlai, I find it useless and unworthy to reply every accusation you guys made. May Allah forgive you all. I thought this should be an intellectual discourse but unfortunately the discussion is going real wild with no sense of human decency. However, just for the record, i have NEVER labeled Sunni first 3 khalifah (Abu Bakar, Umar and Uthman) as Murderers, adulterers, devil-incarnate as you want people to believe. Only ignorants accept what fool spread around. No wonder Quran advice the believers to verify news brought by the wicked {surah Hujurat}. Truly I have a lot of issues with them but I can never labeled them what they did not commit. You would have prove your point should you post the link where you culled my statement from so that people could see the context clearly.
The discussion was on the twelve khalifas that prophet ordered the believers to follow after him. And my point was, "who were those 12 khalifas?" Shia presented its own but Sunni never did. In fact they don't even know them. Sunni have more than 12 khalifas upon which many were murderers, adulterers, devil-incarnate. Sunni's Khilafah ended in the Ottoman Empiree of the 19th century.
[size=28pt]I beg for justice where Al-baqir ever accused Abu Bakar, Umar and Uthman as MrOlai want innocent people to believe. You dare not quote my post where Imam Muslim in his Sahih documented that 'Ali and Abbas thought Abu Bakar, Umar and Uthman to be Liar, traitor and treacherous. While this is a quote from your beloved book, I have never made such a daunting claim![/size]
Lastly, the website I posted is never a Shii web-page. If you are sure it is, kindly prove me wrong. A lazy, dogmatic and fanatical being will continue looking for silly excuses. This is a public forum where millions viewer read more than you can ever imagine. Don't treat this forum as your daddy's rest room mister.
Like you always did, you've made mess of this thread already and your alias shall forever remain in the mind of the intellectuals. WA Salam alaykum.
AlBaqir:

Empiree, it seems you've violate this ayah below, may Allah forgive you and me, brother:
AlBaqir:

Ma Allah bless you brother with this reply to MrOlai. You can easily discern the level of his comprehension. Very difficult to discuss with. However, what does all that got to do with the topic of discussion? Derailing and mud-slinging, that's MrOlai middle name. He has NEVER engage in an intellectual discussion before on NL Islam forum.

TAQIYYAH @ work!
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Imam an-Nawawi's Explanation on Hadith of the slave-girl

: This is one of the "hadiths of attributes" and there are two positions about it as it was mentioned in the book of faith, First: is to have faith in it "Without discussing its meaning, while believing of Allah Most High that "there is nothing whatsoever like unto Him"and that He is exalted above having any of the attributes of His creatures. ''The second is to FIGURATIVELY EXPLAIN IT" in a fitting way, scholars who hold this position adduce that the point of the hadith was to ''test the slave girl : Was she a monotheist"who affirmed that the Creator, the Disposer, the Doer, is Allah alone and that He is the one called upon when a person making supplication (du'a) faces the sky--just as those performing the prayer (salat) face the Kaaba, since the sky is the qibla of those who supplicate, as the Kaaba is the qibla of those who perform the prayer. or was she a worshipper of the idols which they placed in front of themselves? So when she said, In the sky, it was plain that she was not an idol worshipper

(Sahih Muslim bi Sharh al-Nawawi, Volume No.5, Page Nos. 19-20, Published by Dar ul Fikr, Beirut, Lebanon)

Imam Nawawi (rah) continues and gives conclusive answer over this issue, he quotes Imam Qadhi Iyad (rah) [Also Quoted by Imam Jalal ud din Suyuti rah in his Sharh of Sunnan Nasa'i]

Qadhi Iyaad (rah) said: There is no disagreement amongst Muslims whether between Fuqaha, or hadith scholars, the theologians, polemicists and ordinary Muslims who do taqlid, they all say that outward meaning of texts such as Allah is in the sky is not meant, for example the words of the Exalted: “Are you assured that He who is in the sky will not cause the earth to swallow you up?"THESE AND SIMILAR TEXTS CANNOT BE TAKEN LITERALLY, RATHER THEY ARE TO BE EXPLAINED WITH INTERPRETATION (I.E. TAWEEL) [ibid]

NB: This is culled from the link I posted. And the scan pages are also provided.

Sino, MrOlai, Fundamentalist, tbaba1234, vedaxcool, Empiree, Aareonakakanfo, barbstee, kennyosein

1 Like

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by MrOlai: 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrOlai:

Sex with animals Fatwa

@Albaqir. According to your scholar Al-Uzma Seyyid Ali al-Sistan in the fatwa above, " Sex with animals before the mission (Islam) was wide spread and many narrations are narrated that it is halal...", could you please cite just one narration either from the Prophet(SAW) or from Salaf Solihin that states that Bestiality is halal in line with the fatwa above?
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by MrOlai: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
AlBaqir:

quote author=golpen post=18538460]Do you have a problem with the twelve entering paradise? You better stop opinionating on who will enter paradise or hell and who is a kafir or muslim, as you don't even know which one (jannah or hell) is bound for you. Try on increasing in your deen and ask ALLAH for forgiveness. ALLAH owns everybody's return and owns our judgement in HIS hands.[/quote]
AlBaqir:
@golpen,
Yes I have a big problem with them, dear brother. I need answers because I just can't reconcile sahaba, accusing my beloved prophet a derailed, prevented him from writing his will on his death-bed that would have saved u from perdition,doubting his prophethood, ran away from war and left him(a.s) with his enemies, killed his family yet being promised al-jannah despite Allah saying: "if you raise your voice or abuse prophet...your deeds will be void", Allah frown and will punish those who ran away and left the prophet in war, etc.
As for me, if I follow those sahaba footsteps, then am doomed but if I follow the righteous among them, then success is mine. They are all examples for us and the choice is ours on who to follow.

Can somebody observe TAQIYYA here?

Albaqir was referring to Caliph Umar(R.A.) here!
Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by Empiree: 1:43am On Sep 23, 2015
This man gave beautiful, simple answer using Quran. Where is Allah?. Quran answers the question. What's even interesting is that to ask "where is Allah" is in itself inappropriate. It doesn't befit Muslims to ask. And the question itself doesn't appear to be aqeeda issue either according to this Sheik.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8dAJ2JmB_Y

As for mrolai, the question you posed again up there about bestiality is really non-issue. Both major sects have problems. As for your last post, bro, you really love digging...lol. I know Albaqir got problems with some Sahaba(RA) and he knows I frown at that. I have said before and will say again that anyone who considers Abu Bakr Sidiq, Umar Faruq ibn Khatab and Uthman ibn Affan to be usurper, is misguided. It is clear that this differences can not be solved in our lifetime. Therefore, a way around differences is the way to go not delving and dividing ourselves. It's still does not make them any less muslims or take them outside the fold for hating these great men. If Allah wishes, He forgives them.

I do not support cursing Sahaba (nauzubillah) nor will I support such move. Now, mrolai, the issue of hating and saying derogatory things about Sahaba(RA) is no longer limited to Shia. You may be surprised that in recent times, Salafis(some) now have doubt in Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman. A brother even went as far as calling Umar "well known wild" . He basically polarized some sahaba and called them names. So this is a salafi brother of salafi publication. You have anything to say about this?. He's a speaker and daee. Listen to him said jargon about prophet's companions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHWAczZLuoI

I knew what I was saying all along when i said to get over silly issues. What Sunni criticized Shia of; they themselves do the same in different version. It's absolutely irrelevant to divide Muslims over trivia issues. See, Pope is in New York and all Christians gather around him. Throw their differences behind them to embrace the man even though some christian sects consider catholic to be pagan.

We better get rid of sectarianism and move forward. We should detach ourselves from sectarian obsession. I am not saying we cant talk about differences but it should be done intellectually. That's all.

Talking about "At-Taqqiya", you may want to search within Sunni and salafis themselves. They do Taqqiya, too. Take this brother for instance, abuhubaidah, he lied that Tijjaniya value solati fatih over obligatory salat. He said:

abuhubaidah:
all tijaniyyat do believe that you earn more reward when reciting solatul fatih than observing the obligatory solat.

When I busted him and he realized it, here is what he said:

abuhubaidah:
arguing with you is a waste of time.......

We need to stop this sectarian stupidity. Very annoying. Enough derailing this thread. Let it move forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Allah? An Intellectual Discourse by AlBaqir(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Empiree:
This man gave beautiful, simple answer using Quran. Where is Allah?. Quran answers the question. What's even interesting is that to ask "where is Allah" is in itself inappropriate. It doesn't befit Muslims to ask. And the question itself doesn't appear to be aqeeda issue either according to this Sheik.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8dAJ2JmB_Y

This Ahlu Sunnah Sheik, Muhammad Yassir really exposed the Salafi and the Shuyukh with their deceptions on the subject "Is Allah above the Throne? I hope Sino and others will learn. Unless my main man, MrOlai will proclaim the Sheik a Shia under Taqiyah grin

All in all, Thanks Empiree for digging this out. Here's a link for the subject at length:

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=Is%20Allah%20above%20the%20throne%20-%20sheik%20Muhammad%20Yassir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Al Bukhari: The Master in the Science Of Prophetic Narrations / Some Things You Need To Know About Ramadhan / Jumah Mufeedah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.