Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

BREAKING News:director Of Legendary Movie Things Fall Apart Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News:director Of Legendary Movie Things Fall Apart Is Dead (1445 Views)

APC: We Are Praying For PDP Not To Fall Apart / How Director Of Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested And Tortured By DSS / FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING News:director Of Legendary Movie Things Fall Apart Is Dead by chijioke17(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2015
David Orere might not ring a bell initially, but he is the brain behind the legendary Things Fall apart that brought to limelight the likes of Pete Edochie,Nkem Owoh and many more prominent figures in the Nigerian movie industry. He was also a prominent figure in NTA nationwide, and the brain behind one of the biggest radio stations in Delta state. He passed on at about 1am on Monday 2 September 2015. I've know him for over 3years and in my own word,he was like a father to me and the best landlord ever. He will surely be missed
Re: BREAKING News:director Of Legendary Movie Things Fall Apart Is Dead by freshness2020: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING News:director Of Legendary Movie Things Fall Apart Is Dead by boujaye: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2015
no no no say its a joke
Re: BREAKING News:director Of Legendary Movie Things Fall Apart Is Dead by chijioke17(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2015
boujaye:
no no no say its a joke
I wish I could, I'm still in shock as I speak to you
Re: BREAKING News:director Of Legendary Movie Things Fall Apart Is Dead by kestolove95(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Y people dey die na?...abg o
Re: BREAKING News:director Of Legendary Movie Things Fall Apart Is Dead by MrScript(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmm.. Nigeria, Africa, and the world @ large ll miss em
Re: BREAKING News:director Of Legendary Movie Things Fall Apart Is Dead by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
RIP embarassed
Re: BREAKING News:director Of Legendary Movie Things Fall Apart Is Dead by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
RIP. I don't know if the producer, Adiela is still alive. During the funeral of Chinua Achebe was when I heard about him.
Re: BREAKING News:director Of Legendary Movie Things Fall Apart Is Dead by chumakk: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Have his soul rest in peace. Pls put his picture on the post for those of us who may not be so familiar with his face
Re: BREAKING News:director Of Legendary Movie Things Fall Apart Is Dead by Rumore: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
MY dearest uncle,will surely miss him,he was truly a rare piece,on to emulate in all ramifications of life,peaceful and wise,rest well uncle. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Senator Sabo Nakudu Dissociated Himself From "Vote Of Confidence" On Saraki / BVN Solution First Bank Customers Only / Bille Kingdom Calls On President Buhari To Evacuate Army From Its Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.