Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up (3921 Views)

Target Groups: See What A British Scholar Wrote About Igbo, Yoruba And Fulani / Igbo Yoruba Cold War. And The Winner Is! / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by kernel501: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
nochildsplay:
Stop wondering and GU-GUL-IT

Cos it will never happen, Ibos are arrogant and don't cherish respect for their elders......, they can also do anything for the sake of MONEY even if it's their folks that's needed for sacrifies

Your are right when you said Igbos don't respect elders like Obasanjo, who will have sex with her daughter inlaw and will want us to respect him.
Ritual killings in a common news in Ogun and Oyo state google it or check Nairaland Crime Section, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by disumusa: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

and so is the bald head. of the South West.

meanwhile in Biafra lies my hope and a future. that's the more reason I work hard not to be left out.
biafra in deed with land locked of yours
Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by disumusa: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
fkaz:

What way did the hausa teach yoruba leason?
you think by saying trash yoruba will one day suport ibo or hate hausa.
Bro we have nothing common with common enemy like ibo, who hate every tribe in nigeria exept non osu,wawa,ofu ibos.
Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
disumusa:
biafra in deed with land locked of yours

are you struck with hypertension or frustration that you throw up bad sentences already?
just take a chill pill.
when Biafra comes we will know if it is landlocked or not?
if it won't be an African eye or not?
in the mean time enjoy your modern slavery.

Biafra is a home

4 Likes

Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by pallyking(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
chuose:
I am wondering what the Igbo's & Yoruba's are waiting for before they put this stupid enmity between themselves to rest.

We can all see that the North does not like the South at all.

The North does not regard the Igbo's.

The North does not like the South-West either.

The North sees the South-South as their ca$h cow.

The South-South has realized that the Igbo's do not wish them harm,
and are making amends.

It's the Igbo's and Yoruba's that are still squabbling with each other while,
the north who are fewer in number and less natural resources rule over them.
(The population in the north we all know is false)

So I ask the question, can you Imagine how formidable the south will be if they teamed up?

You are an idle speculator and mischief-maker!

Ibos will sell their own blood for money besides his inbred tribalism, which caused the war!
Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by Princewill1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pls Mr OP igbos or Biafra can never work with yorubas.

We don't have anything in common abeg.

Also ISLAM in yorubaland is another big obstacle;some enslaved yoruba muslems are sympathetic to the Sokoto caliphate.

2 Likes

Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by knowledgeable: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
brize:
the yorubas will still back stab as usual, its in their DNA while the igbos will saboteur, it is in their mental, the two can not work, South West go embrace una masters(hausa) while all eastern side of this zoo will embrace each other in peace and wait for the right time.

Yorubas and Igbos working together is the most simplest arrangement to undertake because, most of the elements are in place already. It's doable and workable, if the prominent Obas and Igwes from both sides of the divide can simply acquire the will and sign a direct peace treaty outside the fraudulent Nigerian constitution, taking into account all the past betrays, backstabbing, conspiracies, and most importantly media portraying.
Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by donifez(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Integration of differences.
Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by iamrealdeji(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
nochildsplay:
Stop wondering and GU-GUL-IT

Cos it will never happen, Ibos are arrogant and don't cherish respect for their elders......, they can also do anything for the sake of MONEY even if it's their folks that's needed for sacrifies

main reason why Yorubas fear Ibos
Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by AlPeter: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
nellyelitz:
This can't happen! The yorubas will end up betraying igbos or the abandoning them when the tide is sour.

there was never a betrayal the issue with the igbos is that you act first and think later
Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by nellyelitz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
AlPeter:

there was never a betrayal the issue with the igbos is that you act first and think later
can you cite a case? And what makes u think am an Igbo.
Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by Duru1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Please, I urge Yari.ba to agitate Islamic Republic of Oduduwa while Igbo go for Republic of Igbo land. There is no place where Igbo and Yrai.ba can unite.
Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by mikolo80: 4:21am On Sep 03, 2015
chuose:
I am wondering what the Igbo's & Yoruba's are waiting for before they put this stupid enmity between themselves to rest.

We can all see that the North does not like the South at all.

The North does not regard the Igbo's.

The North does not like the South-West either.

The North sees the South-South as their ca$h cow.

The South-South has realized that the Igbo's do not wish them harm,
and are making amends.

It's the Igbo's and Yoruba's that are still squabbling with each other while,
the north who are fewer in number and less natural resources rule over them.
(The population in the north we all know is false)

So I ask the question, can you Imagine how formidable the south will be if they teamed up?

17 v 19 states
you need at least half middle belt to win
Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by M4gunners: 4:38am On Sep 03, 2015
All i can say is that this 2 tribe represent nigeria in better things. From sports to music, Nollywood you name them,but trust trust and trust will be the problem.
Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 03, 2015
I know the HAUSAS will not want that, but that's the best thing that will happen and will develop Nigeria. Hausas do not have intellectual power which is common in the SOUTH and Nigeria needed that for development.
Re: What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up by attacker231: 5:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Duru1:
Please, I urge Yari.ba to agitate Islamic Republic of Oduduwa while Igbo go for Republic of Igbo land. There is no place where Igbo and Yrai.ba can unite.

Dede the old ediot, You should be worried about your useless life, soon there will be no one to pack your shiit and clean you when you urinate for body cheesy cheesy cheesy Old shameless agbaya. Rest in pieces mo/ronic yeebhoe bastard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News! Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Yola (see Photos) / Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know / What Colonial Masters Did To Africa ( Disturbing Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.