Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (491 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday September 2nd 2015) - THE MAJESTY OF HIS PERSON

1.Father, I worship your majesty; You are the king of kings and the Lord of Lords.

2.Father, your name is highly lifted up; you are wonderful, you're counsellor, you're the Mighty God, you're the prince of peace.

3.Thank you Father for your love and mercies.

4.Thank you Father for the grace to be counted among the living today.

5.Father, let the blood of Jesus be made available this moment for my cleansing and forgiveness.

6.Father, let the majesty of Jesus be manifested in every area of my life from today onwards.

7.Father, wear upon me the garments of your righteousness and holiness.

8.Father, anoint me with the oil of gladness, above all my fellows, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let the name of Jesus work wonders in my life and in every situation, to which, I apply the name.

10.Father, let every door that the enemies have shut against me be opened in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let an end come to every unprofitable struggle in my life today.

12.Father, open the doors of your sustainance and prosperity unto me perpetually, from today, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, deliver me today, from the hands of the wicked powers of this world, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, lay your hands of healing and deliverance upon my life and heal me of all sicknesses and diseases, in Jesus' name.

15.Father, let every source of sorrow in my life dry up and give me beauty today, for my ashes.

16.Father, let your peace that passes all human understanding engulf my heart today and everyday.

17.Father, in all areas of my life, let me experience divine lifting and accelerated promotion.

18.Father, connect me today, with all those you have ordained to take me to my next level in life.

19.Father, turn all my fruitless efforts into a glorious and rewarding adventure.

20.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
21. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
22.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Is Religious Selfishness Excusable / Why Are So Many Muslims Dying During Pilgrimage? / Divine Harmony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.