Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema (24392 Views)

Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Atiku's Statements On Their Defection To PDP / EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) / N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by chino11(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
With this, Amechi is in trouble because Wike will provide all the indicting documents to the ICPC. I forsee Amechi serving a JAIL term in Buhari led Federal Government.. cheesy

Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by SweetSoup(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Probe only on the pages of the media...!!!
So they should be arrested before a proper case or evidence?
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by FreeGlobe(f): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

It is incomplete not to add the following;

1. Peter Obi (ex-governor Anambra State)
2. Allison Maduekwe (ex- Minister of Petroleum)
3. Okonjo Iweala (Dr.) (ex- Minister of Finance)
4. Musiliu Obanikoro (ex- Minister of State for Defence and foreign affairs II)
5. Chinedu Nebo (Prof.) (ex. Minister of Power)
6. Theodore Orji (ex-governor of Abia State)
7. Akpabio (ex-governor of Akwa-Ibom)

to mention a few...

They said it was based on petitions received so far.. I believe Peter obi, theordore orji will never escape justice..
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by ajepako(f): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Probe on the pages of newspapers..

No trial or conviction..

Welcome to a new Nigeria under our Daura ancestor..
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by Idrismusty97(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jail whoever is found guilty!

Sai Buhari!
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by Visocrate(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
for the sake of formality and to fulfil all legal rites nothing more , after all these noises they will still go Scot free even with incriminating evidences
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by ExInferis(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

to mention a few...

To that, you can add:

All former presidents, governors, ministers, perm secs, directors, local govt chairmen, Councillors, senators, reps, state reps, heads of boards, special assistants, ordinary assistants, service chiefs, commissioners, DPOs, AIGs, Generals, ambassadors, Consuls.

In fact, you can add whoever has held any govt office or position from 1999 to date.

And let no one be deceived: even now, theft is ongoing right under PMBs nose.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by Sammyramires(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
First of All, Amaechi Go Down Low!! This action will definitely swallow the Oaks of opportunity Amaechi has in becoming a serving Minister under this present regime.
It will indeed serve him a lesson that ''whatever bad we do will definitely come home to roost''.... When he was siphoning Rivers State money to Bankrol Buhari's Northern Agenda, methink his Obloganta was actually out of position..... #afefe tife ati ri furo adiye
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by Kristokx(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

7.[s] Akpabio (ex-governor of Akwa-Ibom)
[/s]

to mention a few...
Urrm akabio shouldn't be on the list biko first on the list should be Theodore Orji and another Theodore Orji and present kogi state governor
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Media Probing
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by ExInferis(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Probe only on the pages of the media...!!!

Would you rather be in the dark?

FYI, probes are complex, becuase the looters used all tricks in the books with the assistance of hardened international experts and the expertise of our banks to hide the paper trail, which may take months and even years to untangle.

So dont expect rapid fire revelations.
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by hansad: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Amaechi loot must have gone to sponsoring of today's over-all head of Nigeria.

So, talk about probing Amaechi is eye service. It can't see any wtong .
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by amusadele: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

to mention a few...
Another dunce and northern king on the running towards propaganda again. Tell us why the almighty Thieffnubu, Fashola, Atiku and other apc thieves are not included.

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by ckmayoca: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
100 days and how many people dey jail? This probing ain't working mehn
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by DrayZee: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
RichDad1:
hol up, hol up, hol up, u know nuffin, ama show u sumfin do me a favor, gerrahere
Just say you have watched Back From South and stop all this rubbish!!!
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by jcross19: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yes ooh blow the whistle.
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by philips70(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
I have it on good authority the PDP has released lots of cash to online minions to increase their propaganda against Buhari.
But all is in vain.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Happy birthday to me...show your girl some love... grin

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by plentybash: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is true democracy and unbiased way of gorvenance.anyone found guilty should be made to dance to the tone.God bless Nigeria
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

They said it was based on petitions received so far.. I believe Peter obi, theordore orji will never escape justice..
Peter Obi will never escape Justice as how?you are really a Clown

1 Like

Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by Elly1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
see, ICPC or what nigerians call u, we want ROTIMI AMAECHI dead in ur custody or in d process, because he is a betrayer, dnt say d ppl of Nigeria alart u
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by elohorayodele: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

to mention a few...

pls emmanuel uduaghan of Delta state should be number 1 on your list
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by domejike(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
sammyj:
This is a welcome development. However, some wailers will not commend this act rather they will only wail witch hunt whenever FG want to probes their clueless Ogogoro master !!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6
you self
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by Elly1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
see, ICPC or what nigerians call u, we want ROTIMI AMAECHI dead in ur custody or in d process, because he is a betrayer, dnt say d ppl of Nigeria did nt alart u
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by KingGeorge1: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
A big lesson for Ameachi, cause if this report is actually true, then he's going down the bad way. As for the rest i can't categorically say a word or two. But with the recent political situation in Rivers State, hmmmmmmm Ameachi! Ameachi! Ameachi! who will cover your ass

1 Like

Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by molas02: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
d way dey probe pipu in dis country self fit mak person dey cry...........who is probn who
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by nationwide1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Amaechi has truly been scammed.

This is a big lesson for everybody that betrays his kith and kin.

Shema will have a stroll in the park while there is trouble for others
You have nailed it my sister.

In 1983 to 1985, Alex Ekwueme was cooling his feet in Kiriki while Sheu Shagari was enjoying his "retirement" at home with coffee and choice meals after a 3 hour house arrest.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by Barram: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by wiseoneking: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

8. Stella Oduah (ex-Minister of Aviation)
9. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (ex-president of Nigeria)

to mention a few...
in your dream to probe them. Well except for 6 and 7, all other ones are as free as bird. Obi is greater than his contempraries, ngozi is innocent as a virgin and Stella is as untouchable as a wet painted wall. This 3 are just on propaganda list. They are the best of all. I thought you would just list Fashold and Tinubu. The duo are already known. CHINEDU NEBO is the most uncorrupt person that ever serve nigeria govt.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
wiseoneking:
in your dream to probe them. Well except for 6 and 7, all other ones are as free as bird. Obi is greater than his contempraries, ngozi is innocent as a virgin and Stella is as untouchable as a wet painted wall. This 3 are just on propaganda list. They are the best of all. I thought you would just list Fashold and Tinubu. The duo are already known. CHINEDU NEBO is the most uncorrupt person that ever serve nigeria govt.

Ok let's wait and see..Howard Johnson (So fine) song ...singing along
Re: ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
boman2014:
The independent Corrupt Practices and other offences
Commission (ICPC) has commenced investigations of four
former governors following petition against them.

The four governors are former governor Rotimi Ameachi of
Rivers, Sullivan Chime of Enugu, Ibrahim Shema of Katsina
and Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano.

Already four teams have been raised to visit the states to check
the books of the states to establish the allegations against the
governors.

Sources at the commission told Vanguard that the teams
departed Abuja Monday morning to the various states to carry
out their investigations.

A source at the commission who does not want his name in
print because he is not authorised to speak on the matter told
Vanguard that the allegations bother on dubious awards of
contracts as well as contracts awarded to cronies and relatives
of the former governors.

According to the source, the commission is committed to
ensuring that all petitions are investigated to the ironical
conclusion and those indicted or found to have compromised
would be brought to book.

“We will ensure that we thoroughly investigate all allegations
brought before us so that no body would be left in doubt about
our commitment to fighting corruption. The chairman has
dispatched a team to the affected states and they are expected
to report back in the next two weeks. No body would be spared
if found culpable” the source said.
When contacted the resident media consultant to the
commission, Folu Olumiti neither denied nor confirmed the
story.

He told Vanguard: “I don’t have any comment. I don’t want to
comment on on going investigations” before cutting off the line.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/icpc-probes-fomer-govs-amaechi-kwankwaso-chime-shema/#sthash.PMlPdSNv.dpuf

What happened to mike okiro after he was indicted by ur commission? Nothing since then, this same man spoke in the outgone security summit on corruption. Naija, which way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns / How Was Jonathan Able To Manage Nigeria Economy / Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.