Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? (676 Views)

What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / Our Lord Jesus Christ Fall On His Face (knock Head On D Ground) To Worship God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? by onweson(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
I am a born again child of God since 2002. Humanly speaking I have done everything humanly possible to be hearing the audible voice of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ especially in times of challenges to no avail. Sometimes I would ask the Lord questions expecting an answer in a audible voice form but answers do not come. Please people of the Lord, how can I be hearing audibly from the lord our God?
Re: How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? by menesheh(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
onweson:
I am a born again child of God since 2002. Humanly speaking I have done everything humanly possible to be hearing the audible voice of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ especially in times of challenges to no avail. Sometimes I would ask the Lord questions expecting an answer in a audible voice form but answers do not come. Please people of the Lord, how can I be hearing audibly from the lord our God?

If you are still waiting and hoping to hear the voice of god, you are a gonnas. The presumed God's voice are personal emotions (both faked ones), dreams, self experience, illusionary magic, looking around the complexity of the universe and those other vague assumed manifestations that never survive critical valuation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? by myked(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
keep hoping & trusting God although he may speak to you in oda wayz
Re: How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
you can only hear the voice of Jesus christ if you have forsaken completely the old nature in you, forget about the year you were born again and embrace the holy spirit through your quiet time. quiet time is necessary in this case, anything that can distract you during your quiet time do away with it, be it your phone, tv set, novel, etc, and let your heart cleave to GOD when you are observing your quiet time. and believe me, you will feel the handy touch of God during this period. remember joseph flee sin in potifa's house, so also you must flee from sin and read ps.51:10. sorry bros, i am not a pastor oo but i told u the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? by igbinigiejeff(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good one brother!To hear from God you need to be a lover of prayer and lover of God's word. Read the word and meditate on it......Read, Joshua 1v8.What ever it is Let me know.
Re: How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? by plaetton: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lol.

Nigerians, na wa.

Dear op, the moment you start hearing voices, that would signal the onset of mild insanity.

Obviously, your toothfairy is not working for you.

Have you tried reciting the toothfairy prayers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? by menesheh(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
plaetton:
Lol.

Nigerians, na wa.

Dear op, the moment you start hearing voices, that would signal the onset of mild insanity.

Obviously, your toothfairy is not working for you.

Have you tried reciting the toothfairy prayers?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

mild one.

not serious one
Re: How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? by IamforGod: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
I think it's a gift
Re: How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? by urheme: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
igbinigiejeff:
Good one brother!To hear from God you need to be a lover of prayer and lover of God's word. Read the word and meditate on it......Read, Joshua 1v8.What ever it is Let me know.

Joshua 1v8: " be sure that the book of the law is always read in your worship. study it day and night, and make sure that you obey everything written in it, then you will be prosperouse and successful."

Then there was no bible, what other law books do they have if they are not equivalent with the positive laws that regulate our society now
Re: How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? by Anas09: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pls @Ops, don't seek for voices. If u r anxious for voices, satan will impersonate Jesus and start speaking to U. Read the word more, meditate on the word. Remember christian meditation is not like the Budist meditation. Our meditation is receiving revelations as to what God is say in that particular verse or verses of the Bible.
Let me recommed a book that will help u. "How To Be Let by The Holy SPirit" by Keneth E. Hagin.
I read it and my life changed. God decides how to communicate to and with you. Pls don't ask for voices, satan will make u mad eventually.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? by igbinigiejeff(m): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
urheme:

Joshua 1v8: " be sure that the book of the law is always read in your worship. study it day and night, and make sure that you obey everything written in it, then you will be prosperouse and successful."

Then there was no bible, what other law books do they have if they are not equivalent with the positive laws that regulate our society now
That law book was given by Moses which is like the bible of out time......That was what God asked him to obey.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet I.o Samuel / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/10/15 / Muslim Family Are Driven From Their Home After They Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.