Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (85343 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by deo966(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2015
CaptainHulk:
I use both INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO and INNJOO FIRE PLUS and trust me, the innjoo fire plus is totally worth it, aside the HOT NOTE PRO'S 32gb ( 25 gb accessible) internal memory and the 400mah more battery capacity , the INJOO'S FIRE PLUS trashes it in every other area,both in terms of operating speed, appearance, display/screen quality,loud speaker volume and quality and the camera actually offers what it promised, plus the pre-installed theme is pretty much cooler . I'd pick it over the hote note pro every time.

u no what....i have used infinix hot note...and i no aw d ba3 last.....ur injoo fire plus ba3 last like aw many hours....when its fully charge.....
i just want to compare d ba3s....i really want to buy d fone.....just d ba3 ishh
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by deo966(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
MissTechy:

It depends on the location.. By the Way, if u read my review on misstechy dot com you should see the downside of the Innjoo Fire Plus I noticed

misstechy advise me....which one shud i go for....injoo fire plus...or infinix hot note pro....
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by augster(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
-
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Anney272(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tanks alot..Ur review was outstanding.. Av made up my mind..Fire plus,get ready to burn me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by zealed64: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Shedysworld:
I ordered from Souq.com

how long did it take to get it delivered to Nigeria?
where was it delivered lagos, abj..do you have any idea of locations they only deliver items to in Nigeria?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Shedysworld(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2015
zealed64:

how long did it take to get it delivered to Nigeria?
where was it delivered lagos, abj..do you have any idea of locations they only deliver items to in Nigeria?
Sorry I don't think they deliver to Nigeria, I ordered through them since I'm in an area they cover.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by aboyaji(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by zealed64: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Shedysworld:

Sorry I don't think they deliver to Nigeria, I ordered through them since I'm in an area they cover.

so, obviously, you are(were) not in Nigeria when you ordered the product, is that right?

thanks for the info anyway
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by timijoseph01(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I ordered one on Friday and it got delivered to me this morning. THE FAST CHARGING TECHNOLOGY claim is real!wink The UI can be tweaked. No external SD card so I ordered a 32GB SD card along with it.
It was 69% when I unboxed it. In about an hour, it was fully charged.
Later in the day when I'm less busy, I'd explore it.♦
thinking of getin d injoo fire plus.. How well is the ba3 so far,,?? pple's comment here aint encoraging..
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Shedysworld(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
zealed64:

so, obviously, you are(were) not in Nigeria when you ordered the product, is that right?

thanks for the info anyway
Yes.
As concerning the phone its actually worth it, so if u like it buy it.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by nani667: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Seems people here are really misusing the term "Fast charging technology".... There's a difference if your charger charges fast, that is common with chargers with 2A output.... And even if the charger charges fast, if the phone's battery is low, it will still take at least two hours to fully charge, without pressing the phone.....

The Fast charging technology on the other hand, or Quick charge as its called, is technology that comes with the phone..... And if you use a compatible charger you can get up to 60% charge in 30 minutes, in an hour or less your battery is fully charged.... And sadly That technology is NOT present in this device

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 06, 2015
emmieaddiz:

since u said it's writing 'engineer mode app not found' .. it seems the engineer mode app is really missing , it's a system app. I froze the one on my p2 and when I opened the app, it said the same thing buh when I reinstated it, it worked.. then I backed up the app and now I have the apk on my phone.. sent it to an infinix hot and it installed.. so I was thinking maybe if I could get the apk across to u somehow and u install it, the engineering mod app will work.

Innjoo Halo's IMEI can't be changed. Do you have a way around it? The engineering mod doesn't contain CDS info.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by madjnr: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2015
demygod:

Innjoo Halo's IMEI can't be changed. Do you have a way around it? The engineering mod doesn't contain CDS info.

Thanks in advance.
You have been scammed
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by enoch273: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2015
Hello people [url=https://innjoo./?utm_campaign=NG-%5BA_BA%5BMOBI_INNJ_ALLC%5D%3AINNJOO_FESTIVAL_300x250&utm_medium=aff&utm_source=31702]BUY YOUR INNJOO HALO AT DISCOUNTED RATE HERE[/url]
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Please I'm presently using infinix note pro and m thinking of selling it and buying injoo fire plus....please which has better performance, camera, battery, OS and can be best rooted....pls I need advice
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Maro4u(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Does the injoo fire plus play fifa16 well?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by augster(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
-
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by daremarvell: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Innjoo fire plus still selling fast. It's actually a nice phone to have trust me. A lot of it has been delivered to customers through me. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 to help you place ur order fast on Jumia.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Baadal(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Baadal:
Brand new Injoo Fire plus in box.call/whatsapp 08025220285
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by barackodam: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
RobinHez:

Order through me cry

Wassup bro...please does Kaduna not have POD option for Innjoo Halo?

Thanks....I can't see POD option there at the checkout
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by BYEI(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Cibadau:
In my opinion innjoo has goofed big time with these two phones, starting from the Halo yes it's affordable and with reasonable battery but the specs is too poor
5mp camera should be 8mp
Screen resolution 480x854 is too low on a 5"
Ram only 1gb should be 2gb.
In summary the phone is just another innjoo I1s with a bigger battery.
The fire plus has a decent specs but it's over priced at 27k considering phones like infinix hot note and tecno Camon C8 selling for 25k I don't know how it will survive the competition from those two.
But hot note is a 1G Ram phone while this is 2G ram.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by pkkpro: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
BYEI:
But hot note is a 1G Ram phone while this is 2G ram.
Hot Note have a 2G ram variant.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Enasdan(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
mokoshalb:

i succesfully tweaked my imei bro.
as for the camera, they are the best, only an iphone camera can compete with it and eventually loses....the cameras are too good to be good
screen display is excellent.
at night back camera will serve you best but the front camera at night....(you need to be in a light area)... am flexing the phone since last week... the only pros i see in this phone is the non availability of pouch.. i love phones with pouch..
pls does it support 3G network on bth SIM 1 & SIM 2
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by yimagire: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2015
After all this talk,my prob is....how far can a 100% charged fire plus take me on frequent internet use/music playing? My issue with infinix is their 2gb version is not available online and they are not bothered. konga sells the pro over 30k (then imagine shipping fee). If someone that has used the fire plus can tell me bout the ba3 lasting capability,twill be nice.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Baadal(m): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2015
yimagire:
After all this talk,my prob is....how far can a 100% charged fire plus take me on frequent internet use/music playing? My issue with infinix is their 2gb version is not available online and they are not bothered. konga sells the pro over 30k (then imagine shipping fee). If someone that has used the fire plus can tell me bout the ba3 lasting capability,twill be nice.
I think d battery last well....incase you're interested i have a brand new one available INJOO FIRE PLUS.call/whatsapp 08025220285

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Omotolae(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Omotolae(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
can someone who is great innjoo fan tell which one is better between innjoo one and innjoo fire plus
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by augster(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Omotolae:
can someone who is great innjoo fan tell which one is better between innjoo one and innjoo fire plus
Do you want to get one? If yes then go for fire plus which i can get you. I'm a jumia sales rep
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
PLS ADD ME TO AN INNJOO THREAD WATSAPP GROUP. 08131365457. TNX
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Gud day pple. My Innjoo T1 front camera has stopd workin for som tym nw. PLs wat do i do?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
yimagire:
Available smiley for #26550
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hi guys,
someone just cancelled his order for the innjoo halo, and I can't afford to approve it, cuz I will be queried seriously by my superior and my account cut short...so pls, anyone interested in the phone should ping me, and I'll tell you the pickup station to get it, or how to deliver it to you..and you pay when you get it...Pls! I need you guys now! sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.