Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (85189 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Crespodinho(m): 1:03am On May 17, 2016
innjoo halo for sale
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by jaiyejina(m): 1:04am On May 17, 2016
Crespodinho:
innjoo halo for sale
where are you located and how much? Add Ur contact too
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by virus04(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2016
abeg which battery can I use to replace my injoo halo battery? thanks
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Crespodinho(m): 2:28am On May 19, 2016
jaiyejina:
where are you located and how much? Add Ur contact too
whatsapp
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by primeson1(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2016
Hello Guys,

Whatever product you need to buy on Jumia, contact me.

Jumia sales consultant here to help you with your orders.

Call/sms/whatsapp 08024159595

Thank you
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by trigar12(m): 4:59am On May 31, 2016
Can someone help me with innjoo halo plus here, is it worth the cash?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by damesilver(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2016
virus04:
abeg which battery can I use to replace my injoo halo battery? thanks

Please, what's your experience of this phone?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by slurfizzi: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Injoo halo plus for sale and injoo fire 2...16k and 22k...contact 07015598936
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Niscolinx: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Hello guys please am in trouble, i just bought innjoo fire 2 yesterday and pulled out the SIM TRIAL to insert my sd, after much struggles of not putting in the sd, i dropped it and decided to check out some things in the phone.
After a while i then wanted to put it back but couldn't find it, thinking that it would be easily seen there, i started tearing my room apart but to no avail cryl cry cry
Please guys what can i do about it.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ligopedro: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Please I need advise on the Injoo fire II plus ( Pros & Cons of the Phone) is the 3G standalone Or is on preferred. Thanks
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Crespodinho(m): 1:07am On Jun 27, 2016
who wan sell innjoo halo battery ooo
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by primeson1(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2016
Hello Guys,

Whatever product you need to buy on Jumia, contact me and get discount on shipping fees.

Jumia sales consultant here to help you with your orders.

Call/sms/whatsapp 08024159595

Thank you
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ikbtn: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2016
in need of injoo fire plus fairly used. any one got any for sale. my location is owerri. contact me on 08039587851
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by lowkaysneh: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Help!! I need the NVRAM backup of a working Innjoo fire plus 3g. . . My device is in a savage condition. . . If you have it, please let's negotiate.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Crespodinho(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
innjoo halo
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2016
This is a good phone. But, I think there is need for them to improve. I bought Halo plus 2months ago, from Jumia. Working wella, but some of the difficulties encountered are as follows:

Find it difficult to change apps arrangements, except d default alphabetical one.

Again, some app do dissappear from the main menu. I will need to go to the storage through setting to bring up the app.

And lastly, I provided a special screen lock for the phone during idle time, my phone refuse to work with it.

Any correction on this? At any rate, I still love it.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Atyem(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2016
lowkaysneh:
Help!! I need the NVRAM backup of a working Innjoo fire plus 3g. . . My device is in a savage condition. . . If you have it, please let's negotiate.
I'm in the same situation. Were you able to get the NVRAM backup? I need it badly. Please share it with me if you have. Thanks
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Capableben(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Atyem:

I'm in the same situation. Were you able to get the NVRAM backup? I need it badly. Please share it with me if you have. Thanks
Good day sir. Im interested in getting this Injoo fire plus but I'm a bit skeptical. I believe you use or have used the phone, can you kindly share your experience with it? Would you advice anyone to purchase the phone? Its 35k on konga right now.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Capableben(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
stanboy28:
i wanna sell my Innjoo fire plus 3g. ...bought d phone 2 wks ago. ..if ur interested bleep up dis line 08129269674
I'm about to place an order for Injoo fire plus. Pls,how was your experience with the phone ? The phone make sense?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Capableben(m): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2016
ihafiz17:
Pl s iss there anybody dat knows how to boot innjoo fire plus into recovery. Whch buttons will i press and how. I dont mind knowing how to change imei and cwm also.
Pls, what can you say about the performance of injoo fire plus? would you advice a brother to buy it?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Capableben(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2016
Anney272:
Injoo fire plus gold slightly used for sale @ 25000 ...It has its complete accessories..08189802858
why do you wanna sell the phone bro? Pls,advice me. Is this phone good? talking about Fire plus. I'm about to place an order.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Are d spare parts readily available??
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Capableben(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2016
mybelle:
Please will the innjoo fire plus really get lollipop update? Urgent answer needed pls!
Pls, what can you say about the performance of the phone?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Capableben(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2016
shefflaw:
My injoo Fire plus fell on d floor nd crack d screen, but am managing it like dat since it didn't affect d touchpad. But my problem now is it's affecting d mouth piece, wen I use it to make call people can't hear me. Pls is there anywhere I can fix d mouthpiece. I base in lagos, surulere to b precise. Pls any help?
Pls Advice me. I just placed an order for this phone Injoo fire plus. Is the phone good?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Sikay19(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
daremarvell:
Innjoo fire plus
Android 4.4/ 5.1 Lollipop with 1.4GHz Octa-core 64bit processor
2gb RAM, 16GB internal memory
13mp back camera, 5mp front
5.5 inch IPS display with 1280*720 resolution
3600mAh of battery
with fast charging technology
Complete specifications
The handset comes with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 5.5-inch 720 x 1280 pixels screen that promises a clear visual effect even under strong outdoor lighting conditions

Innjoo fire plus is powered 1.4ghz MT6592, 64-bit Octa-core with Cortex-A7 and a 2 GB RAM that offers impressive performance. Its internal storage sits on 16GB (expandable via microSD slot to 128GB)

Camera
It has 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash at the back and 5MP front snapper.

Connectivity & Power
Innjoo fire plus supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct Bluetooth and the whole system operation is powered by 3600mAh.

General features
IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors size: 5.5-inch 720 x 1280 pixels (267 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch: Yes
Loudspeaker: dual speaker
Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Alert Types: Yes
3.5mm jack: Yes
Internal: 16GB, 2 GB RAM, up to 128 GB external
CPU: 64-bit Octa-core with Cortex-A7/ 1.0ghz quadcore
GPU: Mali T720/Mali 400mp2
Processors: MediaTek 1.4ghz MT6592
Primary: 13MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Video: Yes
Secondary: 5MP
2G: GPRS – up to 32 to 48 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
3G: Up to 21.2 mbps downlink; Up to 5.76 mbps uplinks
WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct
Bluetooth: Version 4.0, A2DP,USB: microUSB v2.0Capacity: 3600mAh battery with fast charging

Innjoo Halo Specs
Below are the full specifications of the just launched Innjoo Halo
· Network : 2G and 3G
· Dimension: 154 X 71.86 X 8.8mm
· SIM: Dual standby Micro SIM
· Display : 5.0inches IPS display with 540 X 960 pixel screen resolution
· Camera : 5MP back camera with LED flash and a 2MP front facing camera
· Video: 720p@30fps
· Processor : 1.3GHz Quad-core, MediaTek MT6580 chipset with Mali-400 MP2 GPU
· Storage and Memory : 8GB internal with external MicroSD, up to 32GB and 1GB RAM
· WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth: WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 4.0 bluetooth
· Loud Speaker and Audio Port: Yes with 3.5mm jack
· GPS: A-GPS
· USB : Micro USB V 2.0
· Battery : 3200mAh Li-Po battery
· Others : HTML 5 browser, Accelerometer and proximity sensors, SNS integration, document viewer, image viewer and editor, FM radio etc.
Why is it that Innjoo phones lacks App drawer?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Matikho: 1:51am On Jul 11, 2017
InnJoo Phones are only sold on Jumia??

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.