Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (86221 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by naijafox(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
mokoshalb:

i succesfully tweaked my imei bro.
as for the camera, they are the best, only an iphone camera can compete with it and eventually loses....the cameras are too good to be good
screen display is excellent.
at night back camera will serve you best but the front camera at night....(you need to be in a light area)... am flexing the phone since last week... the only pros i see in this phone is the non availability of pouch.. i love phones with pouch..

boss I heard d battery of fire plus drain faster, is it true?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ubcandid(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2015
pators:
enjoy ur Mtn bis... use psiphon,, HTTP injector,,, tweakware,,,, Sas drinks battery

does it work on pc?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Baadal(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2015
New Injoo Halo still available...call/whatsapp 08025220285
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Atabelo: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Anyone interested in buying the innjoo halo white, should inform me. Innjoo halo for sale. My contact is 08135800532. @port Harcourt rivers state or warri delta state
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Gosj01(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2015
Guys, download Black player .apk your innjoo halo to boost/increase the volume...

Quote me for the settings
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by olu4life(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2015
Gosj01:
Guys, download Black player .apk your innjoo halo to boost/increase the volume...

Quote me for the settings
O ya o, fill me in
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by LaconicINC: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
femi4:
Says who?
dude it's not mtk! angry
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Gosj01(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
testing
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Gosj01(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
olu4life:

O ya o, fill me in

1. Open d app, let it load
2. drag left to see playlist, equalizer etc
3. Open equalizer, drag right and follow this below

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
To all those insulting d innjoo halo
Wat do expect 4rm a fone of 14k
Plus have u seen d lollipop really nice
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dudesexy111: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
I hail una ooo...omo i just got dis phone frm jumia today and i must say for de price de phone is very okay.. .mine came with loillop anyway but de only stuf i didnt enjoy abt de phone is de camera.. .not up to my expectations. .but others are very ook

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dudesexy111: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pls add me on whatapp 08071623876
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dudesexy111: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Plss has anyone thried pes2012 on the phone....does it work
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by henryutd(m): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Any way to replace Innjoo fire plus broken screen? Only the screen is affected.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by matsonj3(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2015
dudesexy111:
I hail una ooo...omo i just got dis phone frm jumia today and i must say for de price de phone is very okay.. .mine came with loillop anyway but de only stuf i didnt enjoy abt de phone is de camera.. .not up to my expectations. .but others are very ook

guy.... help me with the backup make I take flash my own go lollipop..... na beg I dey oo
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dudesexy111: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2015
matsonj3:

guy.... help me with the backup make I take flash my own go lollipop..... na beg I dey oo
boss i no flash anytin on top oo de lollipop came with the phone... And me i knw sabj all is flashing of a tin
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Deluxe010: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please can you screenshot ur battery life chart @dudesexy
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
someone should try this imei changing code for glo bis 3gb browsing on innjoo halo-*#*#3646633#*#*. i hope it works
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by theboss01(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Am thinking of buying the innjoo fire plus. Am I gud to go?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2015
Pls where can I buy innjoo fire battery and charger
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Adeyemi0(m): 6:21am On Dec 25, 2015
Baadal:
New Injoo Halo still available...call/whatsapp 08025220285
location?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by atitebi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
pls, who has tweaked his/her innjoo halo..
since its a spreadtrum device....kindly give us methods you have used successfully.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by atitebi(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pls, am having this issue with innjoo halo. Bought 2 same hallo phone and wheneva I used both to do video recording. the sounds Neva play out when replaying the video ..
I have done all settings and the volume are at maximum when recording, but sounds Neva came out wheneva you replay the video but video from other sources are very much okay...no issue with them except the video recorded by d phone itself.
Any1 having same issue? anyway out?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by kennykendo(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
atitebi:
Pls, am having this issue with innjoo halo. Bought 2 same hallo phone and wheneva I used both to do video recording. the sounds Neva play out when replaying the video ..
I have done all settings and the volume are at maximum when recording, but sounds Neva came out wheneva you replay the video but video from other sources are very much okay...no issue with them except the video recorded by d phone itself.
Any1 having same issue? anyway out?

Check behind the phone u wud c a waterproof like protection... Take it off if u wish to...that's the cause of low volume
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by atitebi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
kennykendo:

Check behind the phone u wud c a waterproof like protection... Take it off if u wish to...that's the cause of low volume

there is nothing like that here. could u give a picture of it?.

and the sound that doesn't come out is the one from the recorded video of the phone. all other video sounds plays out very well
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by kennykendo(m): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2016
atitebi:

there is nothing like that here. could u give a picture of it?.

and the sound that doesn't come out is the one from the recorded video of the phone. all other video sounds plays out very well
Den its a fault from ur record..did u make use of mouthpiece
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by atitebi(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2016
kennykendo:

Den its a fault from ur record..did u make use of mouthpiece

No.
I have downloaded two different camera app from play store and they worked perfectly. So it is the malfunctioning of the camera app that came with the phone.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by atitebi(m): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2016
any1 successfully tweaked imei of innjoo halo?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by stanboy28(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
atitebi:

No.
I have downloaded two different camera app from play store and they worked perfectly. So it is the malfunctioning of the camera app that came with the phone.
is your camera blurry cos my innjoo fire plus camera is blurry nd my frnds own is crystal clear (they are both innjoo fire plus) I don't know wat to do and I cannot return d phone again
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by stanboy28(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
help me pls my innjoo fire plus camera is blurry nd my frnds own is crystal clear (they are both innjoo fire plus) I don't know wat to do and I cannot return d phone again
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by druxy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
please ,i'm currently in need of new injoo halo.staying at osogbo.contact on 08135806501

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Recommend Good Android Games That Are Less Than 250 / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. / How To Root An Android Smartphone Without A Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.