Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (85198 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Timmyspy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Who knows how to root opsson p9 so that it will show green on MTKdroid tools? It shows blue rooting with kings root. Please contact me
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by atandatos(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
wanna swap innjoo one with fire plus .....holla at me 08071898449....
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2015
guydangerous:
prove innjoo wrong ke,i hope you were not the one that reported them to.....

When i say the average Nigerian is not intelligent, people will say i am rude when i am just being blunt, in more developed or even developing countries like nairobi kenya and a few others, when a person stands to say a company is giving off false advertisement with regards it's product and the person stands his ground, an intelligent person will be curious to understand why but not the average Nigerian, too dull to think for themselves and we don't ask questions, we swallow whatever we see on adverts, TV and more, we hafve a long way to go, i have been noticing company doing false or incorrect advertisement in naija for a long time, i won't be surprised if the Innjoo Plus really is a 32 bit even tho i love the device.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2015
Ehimzy:

No..it's not.... you guys should make your research on processors and chipsets . MTK6592 is a 32bit processor with 28nm advanced technology on an Armv7 cache of 2M and 1M....only the MTK6735 and above processors are 64bit cos they support Armv8 and open E.GL 3.0..... The big LITTLE formation of the Cortex A7 in the MTK6592 is NOT high on performance but power usage regulation...it's not a 64bit processor

bro thanks for being on point and stating the obvious intelligent points

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by saintopus(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Am thinking of getting innjoo halo. Am not game freak but I want to know if the camera is manageable.
Thanks
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
saintopus:
Am thinking of getting innjoo halo. Am not game freak but I want to know if the camera is manageable.
Thanks
it is not.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
samodan:
With the antutu benchmark results i saw there, i will never let anybody close to me get this phone, ever.
I wish i could sue Innjoo, it will make my week.
In case you haven't noticed, most of out telecoms company, mobile brands and phone makers lie to us everyday just to sell their brand, it's really funny most of you are now making noise now, thanks to the fact that some few guys here argued that it coudn't have been a 64bit, most of you still arguaed, now una eye don clear, una don form due, make una go sue, mtn, glo, infinix, tecno and other brands that have using small fake adverts to get you guys but una no know, if those 2 or so guys didn't argue and raise concers, i am very sure most of u won't argue or know shitt till most people have bought it, even jumia.com dey follow advertise fake information, our government really need to make a law or bill gainst false advertisement and fine people and companies that breach it..
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Silvani:

On paper nah, not in real life... Hope you know how dull a phone screen with 294ppi can be and to make matters worst it's clock speed is 1Ghz 8 core so na wash.

Even that 13mp back camera is not real 13mp

Mos tof these mtk phones like Innjoo, Tecno, Infinix forming 1mp, their cameras are usually wack, apart from the Note 4 and Iphone 5s with 13mp and 8mp respectively, those are the few ones i believe their camera specs but these tecnos, apart from the phantom 5 of cos, the rest na wash, they are nice and cool to use but forget anything else especially camera, that is if u are really a camera freak
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by lafayette(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
For Innjoo stock roms and how to flash, visit http://miahtek..com.ng/2015/11/all-innjoo-stock-roms.html?m=0
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by saintopus(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
eemmbbee:
it is not.
Is it so bad? Like VGA? for the 5mp? and something worse for the 2mp abi?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Akposy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
my innjoo halo gold of 3 weeks have stopped charging. How do i return it? should i take it to the pickup station. am confused
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Akposy:
my innjoo halo gold of 3 weeks have stopped charging. How do i return it? should i take it to the pickup station. am confused
take it to innjoo's office.. Jumia won't accept it back
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
emmieaddiz:

jumia will gladly receive it and refund u with voucher or money.....have returned things twice and it was successful.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Akposy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
emmieaddiz:
no Injoo office in delta
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Akposy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
sheggsliveth:
jumia will gladly receive it and refund u with voucher or money.....have returned things twice and it was successful.
how did you do it
did it take long for the return
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Akposy:

how did you do it
did it take long for the return
2 weeks they will have to test it if it warrant it and I guess its factory error they will change it and don't go to innjoo office they won't answer u
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Anney272(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Add me to d fire plus group please.. 08189802858
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by AreTheyBitches(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
1 month used Innjoo fire plus for sale 19k5.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Anney272(m): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2015
Injoo fire plus gold slightly used for sale @ 25000 ...It has its complete accessories..08189802858
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Anney272(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Injoo fire plus gold slightly used for sale @ 25000 ...It has its complete accessories..08189802858[/quote]

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by EMPERORCOL(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
i regreted buying innjoo halo battery reduces badly anytime i offf d screen light or put d phone on standby .....but nice phone though undecided
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
EMPERORCOL:
i regreted buying innjoo halo battery reduces badly anytime i offf d screen light or put d phone on standby .....but nice phone though undecided
lol same with me.. I've come to terms with it tho

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
emmieaddiz:
so this phone imei cant be tweak,how are u people coping with browsing?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by EMPERORCOL(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2015
emmieaddiz:
. How u tey dey manage am na
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by EMPERORCOL(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2015
sheggsliveth:
. Via simple server na grin also heard the imei can b changed via pc but processs is cumbersome cool ....
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by EMPERORCOL(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2015
Injoo halo users guyz. abeg whu has successfully installed xposed framework to injooo halo tried it a couple of times. It aint working...... Anyone? undecided
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2015
EMPERORCOL:
. Via simple server na grin also heard the imei can b changed via pc but processs is cumbersome cool ....
give me the link i beg, i want try am.,fedup of battery sucker called simple server and tweakware, need to change imea
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by EMPERORCOL(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
sheggsliveth:
give me the link i beg, i want try am.,fedup of battery sucker called simple server and tweakware, need to change imea
ok no p

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
sheggsliveth:
yes it can't.. I've also been on sas and psiphon.. tried xposed installer but to no avail
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
EMPERORCOL:
. How u tey dey manage am na
Shey u no know say the battery no reach 3200mah ni.. na scam.. ah don accept my fate
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by EMPERORCOL(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
emmieaddiz:

Shey u no know say the battery no reach 3200mah ni.. na scam.. ah don accept my fate
no b lie sha but d battry dey try sha at least 9 hours excessive use suffer u no dey off d screeen as u dey use am undecided
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by EMPERORCOL(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
I guess undecided undecided xposed does not work cos it requires a cuetom recovery .

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.