Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver (85912 Views)

UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / NCC Halts Mtn’s New Tariff Plans / New MTN Tariff Plans: Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Crystobalite(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2011
One of Nigeria's GSM providers, MTN NIGERIA
recently launched NEW TARIFF PLANS namely, MTN Family and Friends Xpanded Plan, MTN
FunLink Reloaded and MTN Super Saver plan. This is definetly in a bid to stave off competion
from fellow industry giants Glo, Airtel and
Etisalat. In a bid to get you promptly informed
as is our culture @o-onekonceptz, we have provided excerpt from MTN NIGERIA'S
WEBSITE. Read on.

MTN Family and Friends Xpanded Plan
MTN Family and Friends Xpanded  is a NEW prepaid plan that allows you register up to 10
Family and Friends numbers and enjoy rates as
low as 17 kobo per second on calls to your MTN registered numbers and 20 kobo per second on calls to other networks that you register as your Family and Friends.

To join the MTN Family and Friends
Xpanded plan, simply send a text with 407
to 131 or dial *407# from your phone.

TARRIF PLAN
MTN FunLink Reloaded MTN FunLink Reloaded is a NEW prepaid plan that allows you make calls to MTN numbers for
as low as 17 kobo per second while you enjoy freebies such as 40 free SMS to MTN numbers and 3 MB of data every day.

To join the MTN FunLink Reloaded plan, simply
send a text with 406 to 131 or dial *406# from your phone. A daily access fee charge of N25 is charged
on this plan. Your daily access fee will be deducted from your account balance at
midnight of each new day or whenever you
recharge your account during the day. For new
customers to the MTN FunLink Reloaded plan,
access fee for that day will be charged
immediately they join this plan.

TARRIF PLAN
MTN Super Saver The MTN Super Saver plan is a NEW prepaid plan that offers you cheaper calls the longer
you talk. Make calls to MTN numbers for as low
as 17 kobo per second and other local networks for as low as 25 kobo per second. You will also enjoy calls at 20 kobo per second to UK landline, China, US and Canada. No access fees and no hidden charges on
this plan.

To join the MTN Super Saver plan, simply
send a text with 408 to 131 or dial *408#
from your phone.

1 Like

Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Sadusalam: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
Thanks for the info.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
Junk Network. Only good for Fr13 Browsing
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Valto(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2011
useless network, useless tarriff plan. Everytin about them is useless! Mtsheeeeew,
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by hopeday: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
I never like MTN, never. In the 1st and 2nd options, no mention of what you pay to other networks. In the 1st and last, they do not say if there is daily access charge. They are hiding something. The least customer friendly network!
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by tonardo(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2011
rubbish Empty N, non of this plan pays me.
They should stil come up.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by aieromon(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2011
The only network that revises tariff plans every six months.Same ol' wine in different bottles.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by ufumes(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2011
Interesting improvement to tarrif. watching to see counter competitions from other networks. lol
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by gee2(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2011
rubbish.
wants us 2 play d fool again, aint possible. they shul review n bring it to 10kobo /second to all networks den we'll buy their product. being a long time i rechargd my empty N line.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by udbyron1(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2011
seem to be ok
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by desertboom(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2011
Nothing good can ever come out from this MTN people. The same old product that is only recycle once in a while when the heat from other network is too much for them to bear. MTN nonsense network
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Bawss1(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2011
^ Yet you still are a subscriber.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by remele2(f): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2011
emu tif N emu tif N
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2011
I learnt Airtel is much better than Mtn ?
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by wisevicola: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2011
I suspect mtn has a lot of things that they are not telling the public, otherwise, why are they not giving this slashes the needed publicity just like other networks does if whenever they introduces new lower call rates.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by SlamDunk(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2011
guess thrs no more midnite calls, useless
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Soludo04: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2011
Does any of these new packages include opportunity to make free night calls?
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by blank(f): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2011
I am sure to register family and friends u will pay 100naira or 50naira each. They may even make it a monthly fee. Thief thief network. I have thrown away my sim and moved on to better networks.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by wisevicola: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2011
airtel is far better than mtn if u make calls regularly and daily. even etisalat  easycliq 2.0 is equally  far better than mtn. thats the one I am using
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by DoubleN(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2011
This Network should be kicked out of Nigeria!!! Zero Corporate Social Responsibility! angry
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by vitality22(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2011
Rubbish emty hen, glo-glo calls is now N7.50k/seconds (seven naira fifty kobo per seconds). stupid God forsaken network only good for FR33 BROWSING.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by zaragoza(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2011
MTN are just criminals, just check out thier funlink package!!!!!!
What you stand to enjoy on this Plan
Free 40 MTN2MTN SMS that you can use
everyday  from12:30am - 4.30am
Free 3MB data that you can use everyday
from12:30am - 4.30am
Very affordable call rates
MTN 2MTN calls
17 kobo per second for calls to MTN
Numbers made from 4.30am  till 4.00pm
30 kobo per second for calls to MTN
numbers made from 4.00pm toll 12.30am
Free Happy Hour calls to MTN numbers
everyday  from12:30am - 4.30am
MTN2Other calls
30 kobo per second for calls to MTN
Numbers made from 12.30am  till 4.30pm
40 kobo per second for calls to MTN
numbers made from 4.00pm till 12.30am
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by laj1(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2011
mtn is a disgrace to nigeria telecoms.imagine i tried to migrate to funlink extra yesterday,they charged me N25 and subsequently charged me N30 making N50.INFACT MTN are full of fraudsters who just dropped  yaho-yahoo stuffs.Their customer care is zero,imagine last week,they debited my account N100 on no account and i called their customer care around 4 am.imagine what i hear when a customer service officer picked the call,he was talking to the female officer,omo u are too sexy ooo.i listened very well to their conversation and i shouted hello hello for like 50 times,they later yanked me off the calls.i tried another officer later in the day,no one was there to pick as the phone went ringing and ringing.

if u like urself,u better not waste ur hard-earned money on trying to migrate to any of their new plans.imagine telling u that  u can only browse between 12:30 am and 4:30 am only on funlink extra.se eyin na a ri wipe ori won o pe rara.se person no go sleep because i wan browse or who i even wall call for that time?

See,glo infinito kills them all.no hidden charges,no rental fee,no daily charges and nothing nothing.

so i will like to dedicate a song to mtn culled from the nollywood yoruba film"ADISA:.e n si ere,ori yin buru,mo loo ti re yin gan, Mtn won ma handle yin, chioooooooooooooor
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by blank(f): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2011
Glo infinito is da bomb. 15kobo per second to UK landline (making it 9naira per minute). The way i flex on glo, reminds me othe days of Mtel when i could send unlimited texts and call abroad for N20 per minute while local calls where N18 per miute. I miss those days.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by laj1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2011
mtn is a disgrace to nigeria telecoms.imagine i tried to migrate to funlink extra yesterday,they charged me N25 and subsequently charged me N30 making N50.INFACT MTN are full of fraudsters who just dropped yaho-yahoo stuffs.Their customer care is zero,imagine last week,they debited my account N100 on no account and i called their customer care around 4 am.imagine what i hear when a customer service officer picked the call,he was talking to the female officer,omo u are too sexy ooo.i listened very well to their conversation and i shouted hello hello for like 50 times,they later yanked me off the calls.i tried another officer later in the day,no one was there to pick as the phone went ringing and ringing.

if u like urself,u better not waste ur hard-earned money on trying to migrate to any of their new plans.imagine telling u that u can only browse between 12:30 am and 4:30 am only on funlink extra.se eyin na a ri wipe ori won o pe rara.se person no go sleep because i wan browse or who i even wall call for that time?

See,glo infinito kills them all.no hidden charges,no rental fee,no daily charges and nothing nothing.

so i will like to dedicate a song to mtn culled from the nollywood yoruba film"ADISA:.e n si ere,ori yin buru,mo loo ti re yin gan, Mtn won ma handle yin, chioooooooooooooor
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by bunmioguns(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2011
Double N:

This Network should be kicked out of Nigeria!!! Zero Corporate Social Responsibility! angry

I agree with you, how can they just decide to change their customers tariff plan without their consent, Hate the damm network, in terms of browsing, you can't compare it with ETISALAT, Just too slow, Mscheeeeew
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by zaragoza(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
Why is MTN thid stingy If glo can afford to slash thier tariff unconditionally, so why can't MTN. Just check thier super saver plan out,
What you stand to enjoy on MTN Super
Saver
Regressive rates (the more you talk, the
less you pay!)
MTN2 MTN calls
1st minute of calls charged at 58 kobo per
second
Calls from 2nd to 4th minutes are charged
at 20 kobo per second
Calls from 5 minutes and above are
charged at 17 kobo per second
MTN2Other calls
1st minute of calls charged at 58 kobo per
second
Calls from 2nd to 4th minutes are charged
at 30 kobo per second
Calls from 5 minutes and above are
charged at 25 kobo per second
International calls to UK (landline), China,
US and Canada charged at 20 kobo per
second.
Happy Hour calls from 12.30am ¿ 4.30am
charged at 10 kobo per second.
Discounted voice and SMS calls with MTN
Link Bundles and TopUp offerings
No access fees or hidden charges
Benefits of MTN Super Saver
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by SignorZax: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2011
Emp-Thief-eN.

Business as usual. Wake and smell the coffee. you guys are just a rip-off with your moda-bleeping-good-for-nothing-ignoramus-nonsensical-and-diabolically-ill-motivated nonentity.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by SignorZax: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2011
Business as usual. Wake up and smell the coffee. You guys are just a rip-off with your moda-Zap.i.n.g-good-for-nothing-ignoramus-nonsensical-and-diabolically-ill-motivated nonentity.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by hillsate: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2011
MTN revised this current tariff to celebrate their 10 years in Nigeria.
The new tariff is full of rubbish.
below are the details of the rubbish plan

MTN SUPERSAVER TARIFF PLAN ( text 408 to 131)

on net
1st minute@58k/s, 2nd minute@20k/s from the 5th minute

off net
1st minute@58k/s, 2nd minute@30k/s and 25k/s from the 5th minute.

MTN FAMILY AND FRIENDS XPANDED TARIFF PLAN ( text 407 to 131)

8 MTN numbers @ 17k/s
1 offnet & 1 international number@ 20k/s
all other local numbers @ 50k/s

MTN FUNLINK RELOADED TARIFF PLAN ( text 406 to 131)

HAPPY HOUR: 4hrs of free talk time, 3MB free data and 40 free sms daily ( from 12:30am to 4:30am)
Daily call rates as low as 17/sec
Call to other networks from 30k/s
Daily access fee N25 daily.

Fellow Nlanders,
why are these guys insulting the intelligence of Nigerians.
No tariff has been reduced here and imagine them giving you 3MB data, 40free sms only usable between 12:30am and 4:30am.
MTN is still the rubbish network everywhere  you go!
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by LEXYCOM: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2011
this mtn people self, e remain 2 dey carry gun rob their customers, how can u give me free 3mb and 40sms?, and u xpect me 2 utilize  it in the midnite after u av charged me 25naira,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. / Recommend Good Android Games That Are Less Than 250 / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.