Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas (27484 Views)

Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Obinovictor(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
victorels:
We have people.

But Oliseh, why call Enyama that is a core Igbo Man.
Didn't you say you are not Igbo.

And who told you that Enyama is Igbo?
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Engineer1985(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
victorels:
We have people.
But Oliseh, why call Enyama that is a core Igbo Man. Didn't you say you are not Igbo.
Enyeama is not an Igbo man, please!
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Engineer1985(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cadamlk:
I heard "Enyeama is from Akwa Ibom".My Akwa Ibom friend said "it is not an Igbo name".I never argued with him cos am not from any of the tribes
He's from Akwa Ibom and his name means ''The owner cherishes or cherished by the owner.''
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Harfisco(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
philusaau:
You have my support but i hope you will not regret this...

you should have given olishe rope to tie to enyeanma neck and drag to tanzania
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by linusbnn(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
ladyF:
Good! He should work with people that are competent, available and enthusiastic to wear the green jersey! No be by force...

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

So enyeama is not competent again ba? It's Aii
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Akiika:

Here is a free prognosis for you.
You are suffering from tribalistic insanitotos!
That must be a wonderful experience.
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by AlphaDibia(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
"...no COURSE for alarm..." Cause

Naija people and grammar
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by OCstash: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
seedorfg:
No problem, hope mikel is not among the squard o, mehn that guy na akamu
As in na Cold akamu weh don spoil
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by front247: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
It is time for vintent eyeama to quit d national team.
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Collinsemegreat(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
victorels:

Yeah. Oliseh is not Igbo too.
but frm ukwuani in delta state... They call us delta ibo.
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by yougosee: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Editor1:
If Oliseh likes let him replace with Femi Gbajabiamila. All we need is winning. Shikena!!

Funny you lol..Gbajabiamila kwa??grin
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by ELINOB1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
y must him replaced enyeama, can he keep?
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by mikkypel(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Editor1:
If Oliseh likes let him replace with Femi Gbajabiamila. All we need is winning. Shikena!!

Now, u made me laugh
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by lastpage: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
victorels:
We have people.
We are moving forward.

But Oliseh, why call Enyama that is a core Igbo Man.
Didn't you say you are not Igbo.

are always this daft on this is just a momentary thing?

So because Oliseh, as Coach of the Super Eagles, is not Igbo, he should not call up Ibo players? (assuming Enyeama is even ibo)

Small time now, you people will go to court to sue Oliseh because he did not adhere to federal character in choosing players! shocked shocked

Infact, l dont know when Ibos started crying over political appointments like this.... l thought they always boast that they focus on their commercial business?

Na waa o!

Lastpage!
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by omoakinn: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
badinfluence:

Enyeama isn't igbo oo

He is from akwa Ibom I think
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by ohenhen1: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
We are going to miss Enyeama.
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by kpaofame: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
OgaMosco:
Enyeama is from Ika LGA, Akwa Ibom State and he is annang by tribe

so ika dey akwa ibom thought ika is a lga in Delta
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by IYANGBALI: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nickymezor:
I jst hope d guy is gud... I hv neva heard abt him bfr
he is Barcelona 2nd choice goal keeper
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Nickymezor(f): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
he is Barcelona 2nd choice goal keeper
U dont say. Dat means he aint a bad choice den. Anyway lets hope fr d best!
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:56am On Sep 03, 2015
vfactor:

Enyeama is an Igbo man Pls never miss your drugs again. Its dangerous!
Ik gbo man on what ground? he is from Ika L.G.A of Akwa ibom state.
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by DanielGb(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2015
Opportunity for Femi Thomas to shine. But, wait, is something wrong with the Tanzania field. Why is everybody pulling out? For Enyeama mind nw, he think say he gat gud excuse. God dey watch una inside 4D.

Abeg, tell me, why is that the majority of people who hate Mikel are Nigerians?
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2015
2RUTHHURTS:
Ik gbo man on what ground? he is from Ika L.G.A of Akwa ibom state.

Don't mind that guy. I wonder when akwa ibom became Igboland
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2015
ladyF:
Good! He should work with people that are competent, available and enthusiastic to wear the green jersey! No be by force...

wow U flow with football.
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by jonnieoneng: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
let the truth be told I despise the way we Nigerians introduce ethnic biases into matters that should not be.What relevance is the ethnicity Enyeama and Oliseh having in the matters at hand .I am reliably informed the Captain Vincent just Lost his Mother so who will play a Match after such occurence.Let us be civilized and respect our players.I also do not understand why so may people are criticizing Mikel for not coming to play against Tanzania,My view is that many Nigerians do not understand what it means to play Football so I will advice all those ignoramus to please keep quite

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by 080football(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
WHY THE NFF, OLISEH AND NIGERIANS NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO ENYEAMA.

reaction from everyone when Enyeama pulled out from the AFCON qualifier against Tanzania in the Dar es Salaam Stadium was very terrible because they didn’t find out what happened. A visibly angry Oliseh said

OLISEH: don’t know why he pulled out but what I can confirm to you is that I have been boxed into a corner with his withdrawal.

But we want to forge ahead,” he said, asking: “What happens if our best player falls sick? Ahmed Musa of CSKA will temporarily stand in as the team captain for the encounter against the Taifa Stars,” he revealed.

ALSO READ: SUNDAY OLISEH RELEASES THE LIST OF PLAYERS TO PLAY TANZANIA
http://www.080football.com/sunday-oliseh-releases-the-list-of-players-to-play-tanzania/

The truth is, Oliseh and the NFF never called Enyeama or even his family to know why he pulled out. They and all Nigerians concluded that he did that because of the Kaduna episode.

If they had called, they would have found out that he lost his mom and he didn’t know because the family kept it a secrete from him until he played his weekend game with Lille.

This is why it doesn’t pay to conclude before getting your facts. And better to give someone the benefit of being right before assuming they are wrong.

It’s not too late for Sunday Oliseh to swallow a little pride and call Enyeama to say I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOUR MOM. And it’s also not late for the NFF to do the same.

080football prays Enyeama has the strength to bear the loss.

This is our stand on the matter. What do you guys think?

do visit our page www.080football.com for more football stories and updates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 19 Jersey For Russia 2018 World Cup / Issa Kabore Named AFCON Best Young Player / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Move Up 4 Places In New FIFA Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.