Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) (46204 Views)

Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Father's Bed In Sango-Ota (Photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) / Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by STENON(f): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
macminista:
God will puunishh ur generasn...same will b done to ur kids nnu be aive to witnes it...ful see him dry face like kanta
Pls dnt curse the innocent unborn kids.

1 Like

Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
STENON:
Sex starved for years? And so fucking what! There is no excuse for the rapist .
nigga u dnt knw wat it feels lyk to be sex starved,u feel dead,fustrated,angry,lonely! buh e fuuucked up tho.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Midazman(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
I'm speechless... Hmmm
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by busyflexz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Only in east
Islie:

http://www.scoop.ng/2015/09/26-year-old-man-defiles-1-and-a-half-year-old-girl-in-benin-photos.html/

Video link:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1028928503816620&id=364469620262515&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fplugins%2Fvideo.php&locale2=en_US&_rdr

Police arrest 26 year old man for defiling a 1 year and 6 months old baby in Edo state Nigeria

Picture of the guy in 1 and 2
Picture of the baby
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
[size=18pt]There are demons among us posing and pretending to be humans.
Trust no one with anyone or anything.
When God said trust one, except Him, but only fools will not listen and obey and when horrible and terrible things to them, they start to whine over their predicament.
Obey God and beware of anyone else.
There are demons among us.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Why Did Jesus Have to Die?

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering."1

A Daily Encounter reader writes, "I understand Jesus died for our sins. I believe it but I just can't understand why He had to do it. Didn't God have power over everything? I have looked for the answer to this question for a long time. Please help."

I'm sure that many people struggle with this same issue so let me explain. Because God is a God of infinite justice, He cannot forgive sin without justice being served. Otherwise He wouldn't be God. This means that all sin must be judged according to the moral law of God and the universe. We can no more defy this law and live than we can defy the law of gravity by jumping out of an airplane without a parachute. The end result will be death unless—unless we apply another law, the law of aerodynamics. This law makes it possible for an airplane to fly and a parachute to lower us to the earth gradually and thereby save us.

There is another universal law that we cannot defy and live. It is "the law of sin and death," which means that the judgment and penalty of all sin is death and eternal separation from God. That is, unless we apply a higher law which is "the law of the Spirit of Life," which is a God-given "spiritual parachute" to save us from eternal death. God provided this law through the death of Jesus who died in our place to pay the penalty for our sin.

Furthermore, because God is also a God of absolute holiness, no sin or unforgiven sinners can survive in His presence. As some bacteria are not able to survive in the light and die if they are exposed to it, so it is with us. In our sinful state if we were exposed to God and His incredible light, we would be destroyed instantaneously. And herein lies our dilemma.

However, God's answer to our dilemma lies in the fact that God is not only a God of infinite justice and absolute holiness, but also a God of eternal love. Because of His love, God gave His very own Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to die on the cross in our place to pay the penalty for our sins to meet the automatic demands of His (God's) justice and holiness. Christ's death made possible God's "law of the Spirit of Life"—our God-given "spiritual parachute"—to save us from eternal death.

Not to accept and use God's "parachute" means certain death from which there is no other escape. In other words, anyone who doesn't accept God's pardon will automatically die for him/herself—which means eternal separation from God, the Creator of all love and life, in the place or condition the Bible calls hell. All we need to do is confess our sinfulness, believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died in our place for our sins, and ask God for, and accept, His forgiveness and pardon. If you have never done this, you can do so right now by praying the following prayer.

"Dear God, I confess that I am a sinner and am sorry for all the wrongs that I have done. I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ, died on the cross for my sins. Please forgive me. I invite You, Jesus, to come into my heart and life as Lord and Savior. I commit and trust my life to You. Please give me the desire to be what You want me to be and to do what You want me to do. Thank You for dying for my sins, for Your free pardon, for Your gift of eternal life, and for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully in Jesus's name. Amen."

If you prayed this prayer and truly meant it, please let us know by clicking on the "My Decision" link at http:///pgntm and we will send you a free copy of the e-leaflet, "How to Grow" to help you in your new spiritual life.

For further help, click on the "How to Be Sure You're a Real Christian" link at http:///8glq9

1. Romans 8:1–3(NIV).

<smiley)))><

[/size]
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by STENON(f): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
markmira:

nigga u dnt knw wat it feels lyk to be sex starved,u feel dead,fustrated,angry,lonely! buh e fuuucked up tho.
He really Fuuuucked up,

The Girl is too small for that stupid action.
SMH!
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Abi na dis one be d latest ritual pple dey use for money rituals I just don't get it. Even Animals dont behave the way humans are behaving now, not even a dog or a fowl will sleep with a new puppy or chick. Ogwefia!
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
dnt tell me dat boy is sane
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
STENON:
He really Fuuuucked up,
The Girl is too small for that stupid action. SMH!
he's gona pay 4 it.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by festusfeezy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
He looks familiar
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by House24(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
End time
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by saintkel(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wot r they waiting for! Where tyre and petrol!! For God's sake wot is humanity turning into bikonu, can't dis guy afford like 1K go brothel or even chyke one chick enta him room? Or some will say do self servicing? D rate of rape dis days is alarming n very stupid
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by hensben(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked cry what da fuvk is wrong with guys these days huh?*rapist everywhere!!d guy will never knw peace!!
next time use *some guys*

That guy is evil. Choi!
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by ProdigyLoco(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Trust nairaland d report this sorta news at least twice daily..... Hope the beast gets a good punishment
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by fortune1968: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
bad news don tire me oo .
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by macminista(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
STENON:
Pls dnt curse the innocent unborn kids.
....like u dnt knw the magnitude of what the idiot did...do u 've a kid?
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by ijustdey: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
adesegun121:

after you have finished modifying your post before I did press reply
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by ijustdey: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
festusfeezy:
He looks familiar

are you saying you know this guyundecided
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by rhymxkid(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked cry what da fuvk is wrong with guys these days huh?*rapist everywhere!!d guy will never knw peace!!
am sure this applicable to both sexes and nt just to the male gender..

1 Like

Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by upperman: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Well then,agreed the guy was a punk, but all you hypocrite-landers that are here raining thunder and brimeston upon him should know that your own days of reckoning are just around the corner.please don't get me wrong,the guy deserves some cooling off behind the bars,I just can't stand hypocrites.condemn,don't curse.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
hensben:
next time use *some guys*

That guy is evil. Choi!
lol,bro no vex!as d thing pain me reach na him make me gather all of una grin
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by otusnorahs(f): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
OMG, dis is hrt breaking. What is dis world turning into? I'm really scared n worried.

1 Like

Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
rhymxkid:
am sure this applicable to both sexes and nt just to the male gender..

I am talking to male gender cheesy
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by hensben(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,bro no vex!as d thing pain me reach na him make me gather all of una grin
The matter pain me pass you reason I dey correct u.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Utchman1: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
They kind of things we hear these days are unbelievable. But I want to believe it is because of Social media that we get to hear all these fast.

The guy is an animal and should be treated as such.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by lucyhelp(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
which area in Benin did it occur?
i believe d guy is mentally derailled. there are lots of girls out there begging for who to b wit.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by fadolak(f): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
adorablepepple:
This news got me weeping, Oh my God! The cry of a baby shreds my heart not to talk of the pain this child must have gone through in the hands of this monster! Oh my God..... Oh my God.......

This guy is heartless, May his life be miserable n useless, he will suffer Till the end of his days. May he feel the pain he made this girl pass through for the rest of his miserable life,Oloriburuku
Amen in Jesus name.
Honestly, this is getting too much.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by MARKone(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
That guy deserved to be killed, simple. He should not be shown mercy, if that child is mine, i will kill him.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Keepshining(f): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Islie:

http://www.scoop.ng/2015/09/26-year-old-man-defiles-1-and-a-half-year-old-girl-in-benin-photos.html/

Video link:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1028928503816620&id=364469620262515&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fplugins%2Fvideo.php&locale2=en_US&_rdr

Police arrest 26 year old man for defiling a 1 year and 6 months old baby in Edo state Nigeria

Picture of the guy in 1 and 2
Picture of the baby
What the heck is this world turning into?18months old baby? The man must be a devil incarnate.A beast and a mentally deranged person.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
hensben:
The matter pain me pass you reason I dey correct u.
cheesy ok leave d mata
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
What happened to using pros.titutes?
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by STENON(f): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
macminista:
....like u dnt knw the magnitude of what the idiot did...do u 've a kid?
Yes, It would be a great pain for that Baby.

No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Marvelous Odalo Impregnates 12-year-old Girl, Aborts It, Girl Missing / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang / Two Big Women Take Their Fights To The Streets After Heated Argument. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.