Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) (46190 Views)

Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Father's Bed In Sango-Ota (Photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) / Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by herald9: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
I'm not even angry.... I'm scared.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by dre11(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sijo01:
Daniel Paul, you will know no peace for the rest of your life. Anguish, misery and tormentent shall be your portion all the days of your life.

I say Amen to this your prayer

He deserve all the curse anyone should place on him
Because from now on he will know no peace
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
demons every where & some still doubt. dese are nt mental issues but demonic. Effect of immoralities on media & on d streets. when dis satanist daniel paul & his family start reaping what he sows very soon people would have forgotten dis evil then. let him be fed to cockrodile as soon as possible. End time demons walking already

why arrest him? dis beast supposed to be terminated immediately
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by 989900: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
I wish I can 'unsee' this.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by mikron(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my.... cry what kind of mentally deranged individuals do we have in our society, couldn't he have just wanked himself to death.

This is an 18 month old baby for Christ sake, she's not even old enough to be classified as a girl. This is some really scary stuff... shocked
for once u forgot to announce urself
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by digitalcare: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
this is purely madness.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Those days way we small lyk 3 4 5 yrs aunty go take us enter her rum make we suck her breast finger her as well. Ladies own de worst pass buh dere is no proof to hold dem down. Buh anyways dis is really appalling
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Dacman(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:
They should please behead this guy with [size=50pt]blunt cutlass[/size]. sad
guy u go sabi kill person o...lol....but dis issues are
becoming annoying
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Cityguy: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
At this rate...let's advocate Penile Amputation for molestation cases....the bill can be sponsored to the Legislative arms of govt...we shouldn't wait until our relations are directly involved.

But I believe this is getting out of hand
Honestly I support every inch of your proposal. Too much mad guys out there.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by sundayslim(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Let him be hung with his feet and thrown from a cliff so vultures can eat his parts. Compound devil.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Edoblakky(m): 4:00am On Sep 03, 2015
As a father, I can't imagine this happening to my precious daughter. The thought alone kills my spirit. But where was the mother before her baby walked into the beast's room? I guess she was busy selling. This is a lesson to us parents!

1 Like

Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by MrsChima(f): 4:48am On Sep 03, 2015
I blame it on the rising costs of run ADULT girls. angry
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 5:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Laff wan tear my belle ooo
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
At this rate...let's advocate Penile Amputation for molestation cases....the bill can be sponsored to the Legislative arms of govt...we shouldn't wait until our relations are directly involved.

How are these stories reported are they real, or its just a hype, how can a 1yr child satisfy a grown up man, and where was the mother of this child.
We need to ask critical questions on some of this child rapes cos I think the parents especially the mothers are culpable. angry
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Eheyjay: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Dunno what to say to this devil agent
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by chito14(f): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2015
kaeforum:

How are these stories reported are they real, or its just a hype, how can a 1yr child satisfy a grown up man, and where was the mother of this child.
We need to ask critical questions on some of this child rapes cos I think the parents especially the mothers are culpable. angry

Which questions you wan ask na?
How can you assume fauld to the Mother of the Child.
Than i can also assume fauld of the father who don't earn enough money, that the Babys mum must not hustle for money...
or u better assume the Staat Nigeria for it or the Moslems or whites...
You better blame the Guy and his parents which faild to train him well...
if such things happend, thay happen in church in school in playschools , what will you do in such cases who will you blame

I just sorry for the Baby and the babys mum i can feel the suffer d 2 are passing through cry
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by esecoal(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2015
I almost wept too
very painful
I feel hurt and hate for the law that is not stiff on things like this
amputation hard labour should be their reward
adorablepepple:
This news got me weeping, Oh my God! The cry of a baby shreds my heart not to talk of the pain this child must have gone through in the hands of this monster! Oh my God..... Oh my God.......

This guy is heartless, May his life be miserable n useless, he will suffer Till the end of his days. May he feel the pain he made this girl pass through for the rest of his miserable life,Oloriburuku
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2015
chito14:

Which questions you wan ask na?
How can you assume fauld to the Mother of the Child.
Than i can also assume fauld of the father who don't earn enough money, that the Babys mum must not hustle for money...
or u better assume the Staat Nigeria for it or the Moslems or whites...
You better blame the Guy and his parents which faild to train him well...
if such things happend, thay happen in church in school in playschools , what will you do in such cases who will you blame

I just sorry for the Baby and the babys mum i can feel the suffer d 2 are passing through cry

Are u telling me that if you have a 1 yr old child u wont take steps to protect her in the light of these terrible stories? undecided
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my.... cry what kind of mentally deranged individuals do we have in our society, couldn't he have just wanked himself to death.

This is an 18 month old baby for Christ sake, she's not even old enough to be classified as a girl. This is some really scary stuff... shocked
dis post must av hit u hard u 4got to put ur ladyf signature
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by chito14(f): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2015
kaeforum:

Are u telling me that if you have a 1 yr old child u wont take steps to protect her in the light of these terrible stories? undecided

Of course. Me i will never let my Kids out of eyes.
But i just say. Still with the best Protection this can also happen in Schooles and everywhere. Where you never think of. So no need to blame the Parents in this case
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Firevinci(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
DEXTROVERT:

Or better still 2,015 penile strokes with cat'o nine tails.

Punishment with that kinda cane might definitely amputate it if you know what damage that thing can do
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by jclark: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
God save us.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Dojupyo(f): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
The guy dey practice madness abi na madness dey practice am, Choi! Oh Lord Have Mercy. He's a Schizophrenic
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Dojupyo(f): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
The guy dey practice madness abi na madness dey practice am, Choi! Oh Lord Have Mercy. He's a Schizophrenic #aturu oji
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2015
Savigne:
They should just castrate the id!ot with a blunt knife....
If I were that child's mother I'll make sure I mete out my own version of justice before handing him over to the police.

MrBigman1 what have you got to say abt this one?

re u trying to instigate something?

Why would u jump off ur track to create awareness?

Better mind ur business
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Savigne(f): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mrbigman1:

re u trying to instigate something?

Why would u jump off ur track to create awareness?

Better mind ur business
And you're just seeing this?...I'd even forgotten I wrote something like this sef.
I only asked for your opinion,e never reach quarrel.
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Savigne:

And you're just seeing this?...I'd even forgotten I wrote something like this sef.
I only asked for your opinion,e never reach quarrel.

Bia nwa, I go bit u oh!

Ocha ka omaka
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
east and west food is ready oooooo...this time the south got the blame
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Savigne(f): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Bia nwa, I go bit u oh!
Ocha ka omaka
Hehehe....You're calling me nwa abi? Too bad I cant write in Igbo But nsogbu adi o...
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Savigne:

Hehehe....You're calling me nwa abi?
Too bad I cant write in Igbo
But nsogbu adi o...

My own is dat u should mind ur business and stop disturbing my peace u hear?

My truth is giving u a bitter leaf to chew dats why u can't let me go. I dnt ve water either to wash it out cos d truth must prevail.

Dress decent and reduce pedophiles.
It was not like dis years back, what just suddenly happened?
The mind is prone to provocation and people look for weak links to vent out dose anger.

Am not in support of what dey do, but please u guys should close up some boots and see that no one will make calls no more

Ogwugo!!!
Re: 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) by Savigne(f): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:

My own is dat u should mind ur business and stop disturbing my peace u hear?

My truth is giving u a bitter leaf to chew dats why u can't let me go. I dnt ve water either to wash it out cos d truth must prevail.

Dress decent and reduce pedophiles.
It was not like dis years back, what just suddenly happened?
The mind is prone to provocation and people look for weak links to vent out dose anger.

Am not in support of what dey do, but please u guys should close up some boots and see that no one will make calls no more

Ogwugo!!!
We af hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang / Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.