Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

The New Apc And Media!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Apc And Media!!!!!! (722 Views)

Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) / APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed / APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Apc And Media!!!!!! by johnkente: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
If you're a journalist or media person and you know you haven't challenged this govt. on the increased brutality and killings by Boko Haram and the missing Chibok girls, SHAME on you!

I'm amazed the media could go all silent on these issues they cried over on hourly basis under the last administration.

Is anyone aware that the new President has NOT visited any attack site or visited any victim of Boko Haram since he got to office? It was an issue then. Now it's no longer an issue. HYPOCRITES. Most of these Nigerian Journalists and Media Houses are bunch of HYPOCRITES!

Since he lai Mohammed has denied almost everything he promised and has equally denied the party's manifesto, I think the right thing for him to do at the moment is to sincerely tell us what he has actually got to offer.

At least, he is no longer under any pressure as he is already the president.

Buhari should simply tell us the things he feels he can do.

Enough of the lies.

1 Like

Re: The New Apc And Media!!!!!! by seunlayi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
APC IS MEANS ALLIANCE PROPAGANDA CONGLOMERATE

2 Likes

Re: The New Apc And Media!!!!!! by kossyablaze(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
I tire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Apc And Media!!!!!! by kenny987(f): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
Watch and see, there will be those that see nothing wrong. You will see them spread diseased fingers to respond and say 'Baba knows what he's doing'. I will help them now and say 'His body language has communicated his thoughts...' It is left for the affected persons to decipher what those thoughts are.

Everyday we hear of trailers, tankers and containers falling across the highways yet no measures from Road Safety or even the Ministry involved are articulated or implemented.

The poster below me is one of those I refer to.

1 Like

Re: The New Apc And Media!!!!!! by azimibraun: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
All these illiterates trying to distract a focused Man will sure fail... Mumu "follow what the wayward crowd is saying" Nigerians. This Man PMB can't be stampeded. The last thing I will do is allow myself be used by those who ran Nigeria aground to distract a man determined to get me back what was stolen from me. Do you fools think the thieves Buhari is set to make return our stolen wealth will just sit and watch? If you fight corruption, corruption will fight you back. Corruption will never use me to fight it's nemesis.
Re: The New Apc And Media!!!!!! by likata: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
am not disappointed cos i knew apc was scam.the media hav no option than to keep because they may be arrested or .... if they speak the truth on ground
Re: The New Apc And Media!!!!!! by Nelkoko: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
I thouht d kind of stipidy from dat slowpoke after d guy above me had gone on xtinsion.....chai....dia is God oooo
Re: The New Apc And Media!!!!!! by azimibraun: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
These are all attempts at frustrating PMB.. unfortunately for the thieves and the gullible the Man is super strong. If OBJ, IBB, Jagaban, Atiku, Ngige, El rufai et al and the Majority of individuals who dealt him painful blows since 2003 and all eventually are singing behind him and all supported him in the last election, I am not sure it's your lousy comments on NL that will deter him. Once again, I don't expect the thieves, their friends and family to sit back and watch
Re: The New Apc And Media!!!!!! by henrysam(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
azimibraun:
All these illiterates trying to distract a focused Man will sure fail... Mumu "follow what the wayward crowd is saying" Nigerians. This Man PMB can't be stampeded. The last thing I will do is allow myself be used by those who ran Nigeria aground to distract a man determined to get me back what was stolen from me. Do you fools think the thieves Buhari is set to make return our stolen wealth will just sit and watch? If you fight corruption, corruption will fight you back. Corruption will never use me to fight it's nemesis.
You are the sole illiterate I see here.
Nobody is blaming your fada not to fight corruption but let us have a direction and let him hit the ground on something spectacular and at the same time fight corruption.
If a child is born and refused to grow and develop some certain things in 3 months, there will be fear from parents and well wishers that something is amiss
Tell your daddy. He can be fighting the so called (corruption) and at the same time bring some developmental changes.

1 Like

Re: The New Apc And Media!!!!!! by hinwazaka: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
On the Hard facts show with Zoey and Chuks on Naija info 99.3fm, the issue of denial of the ownership of the 100 days billboard brouhaha was up for debate. You need to have witnessed the violent and deceitful manner in which the callers arguing on the side of the APC made their points. They outrightly denied the promises made by the APC. Some even went as far as claiming the radio presenters were biased because of their ethnic extraction. Nigeria has become a violent and despotic community due to the manner and approach of the President and his party to handling of issues. May God save us from the mad King.
Re: The New Apc And Media!!!!!! by FacelessPatriot: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
azimibraun:
Focused on doing what? establishing Northernocracy?

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Zimbabwe President Mugabe Keeping it Up With Uk Journalist / Femi Fani Kayode's View On The Unity Of Nigeria / BREAKING NEWS : Court Orders Saraki’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.