Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) (62912 Views)

Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars / Checkout Obafemi Martins' Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I don vex...........*tears shirt off his body, picks up his voice from where he hung it in his wardrobe, steals his neighbour's guitar and starts running to the nearest studio* angry embarassed Watch out for Rump!
Lol if itz dat easy i 4 don steal davido and kiss daniel voice join 2gether
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by NemzySeries(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
I kw in dis case d broke ones wud refer hardwork as Vanity upon Vanity but d've forget d phrase "Heaven on earth".........Mr Timaya isno driving as much cars as xpected by me sef & sum1 is bothered abt wat anoda wishes & decides to do wit hiz hard earned money......Timaya no let d 2015/2016 Mercedes mayback pass u by Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by amusadele: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
uupgrade:
If to say na politician him be now, them for say him thief money.. If u ask them how much? Them go say plenty money, illiterates
The latest Nigerian mad governor, Oshiomhole, will even say the amouth stolen is earth shaken, it vibrates more than Buhari body language Damn
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by loomer: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
How come almost all the cars no get plate number
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by klodike(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
As if when they die, the cars would follow them....
Medunah:
6 cars?? WTF....vanity upon vanity
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by QMark: 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Medunah:

What is "vanity upon vanity"?
Have you forgotten that the word "Timaya" is more a brand than an individual.

It is like saying MTN having 6 cars is "vanity upon vanitAbi u will start coming to Lagos today if you're boredy"
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Lekmusic: 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shouldn't it be fleet of expensive cars

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Medunah:
poverty upon poverty all na suffer head grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by redcliff: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
amusadele:
You just said it all. Who cares? If I have Toyota Camery that will take me to somewhere or where I intend to go, where the difference? All vanity, vanity vanity and vanities

no its not vanity. He is a superstar and he needs maybe that much. They have a very complex programme that only anyone who has worked side by side with them can understand. These cars are not all in one place and besides they have people who run errands for them. They use these cars..
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by johnsmhelia15(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Go get ur own nah
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
loomer:
How come almost all the cars no get plate number
na thief him thief dem now
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by gifttracy(f): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
my crush for real.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by seguno2: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yustash001:
Cool....though I don't think he got them all from music alone...

....meaning he may be shipping "stuff"
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
gifttracy:
my crush for real.
any crush for me?
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by olance(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Crabs!! Publicity stunt.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Lol if itz dat easy i 4 don steal davido and kiss daniel voice join 2gether
Chai, you like better thing o. Davido & Kiss Daniel voice together......u be thief? grin
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by osemeka: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
cr7lomo:

All those cars don't hv plate numbers apart from d Benz ml

Very valid observation. They may not be his cars, cos its one thing to have license plates and blur them in the pic. It's another thing not to have license plates at all.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Chai, you like better thing o. Davido & Kiss Daniel voice together......u be thief? grin
Dat way i go blow pass boko haram bomb

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Typical black man , instead of developing their communities they are doing bling bling.

What is the point of shoving your wealth in the faces of those people ( many who are poor ) who bought your music which apart from a few are total garbage.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by goodgate: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
pretydiva:
Photos showing d receipts of each cars in his name or Idonbilivit undecided
Don't mind the OP, most of the vehicles are not he's, they are for media stunt.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
idrissunny:
Good cars.product of hard work
hardwork pays!
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by barnaby04(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Congratulations to him, its not easy acquiring these toys.

It will do him more good if he acquires more of assets than all these liabilities.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by kellsmania: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
And so? My papa get 15cars

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I just hope he wouldn't be like koko master (dbanj) who never invested in the future tho.. Goodluck to him #myPlaintainboi

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

That's one mistake they always make!

D'banj bought fleets of cars, lived in expensive rented apartments and Hotel Suites and ended up selling Garri...

Timaya, don't do all these and end up selling Plantain!
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Rotimi47: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Madam plzz stop typing poo about DBanj,he is way better Dan timaya,av u seen he is d 2nd artist in NIG dat as d highest endorsements?
He also as Koko garri 2is level of achievements,which wud soon becum a household name,plzz don't u ever type poo about mi guy

#diehardfanofDBanj
He is also into phones.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by jascon1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
cr7lomo:

All those cars don't hv plate numbers apart from d Benz ml
boy, u got eyes!!!
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by toprealman: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Namady:
I don dey go studio
REMEMBER SAY YOU GO SELL PLANTAIN OH.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by gbens2000(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Northocracy:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa-Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is for those who seek to cooperate with both the West(Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it.
ode tankasu.abi u miss road ne?
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
So many liabilities.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by saaedlee: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
ebosie11:
They are both big boys

People's comment online speaks a lot about their personality offline #RESPECT TO YOU #AGoodMotherYouAre(hope u are female tho)
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Youngmolis: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
God bless my hustle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name / Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci / Contortionist Officialdflex Uses His Foot As Dining Table While Drinking Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.