Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) (62946 Views)

Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars / Checkout Obafemi Martins' Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by purplekayc(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Was in school wen dz guy started his music he looked so pale and rough on his cover album of his first album.
Now look.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by mrmax1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Medunah:
6 cars?? WTF....vanity upon vanity

My sister, nothing like vanity, the guy hustle and God bless am, make him enjoy. Even Solomon wey talk vanity was a very wealthy king, after all the bible said "I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by smatme(m): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
I tot d caption said "expensive cars". wt am seeing here are the farthest from being expensive
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
uupgrade:
If to say na politician him be now, them for say him thief money.. If u ask them how much? Them go say plenty money, illiterates

ok tell us one politician that earn is money cleanly no blood or coco money in this Nigeria
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by guysis(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
As if cars are properties
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by thexzy(m): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2015
Timaya on the Kentro Level.......dis satisfactory my Nigga
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by BruzMoney(m): 12:14am On Sep 04, 2015
d last car is for skales
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Revolva(m): 1:48am On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin grin ;Dwhips
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Neckfort(m): 2:01am On Sep 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I just hope he wouldn't be like koko master (dbanj) who never invested in the future tho.. Goodluck to him #myPlaintainboi

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
....ODE DBANJ IS RICHER THAN YOUR GENERATION..
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 04, 2015
hard work pays...
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:43am On Sep 04, 2015
Make I see him garage or all na wash!
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Christafarian(m): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Its likely they are not his cars sef
from what I gather its all PR stunt so you dont look cheap to people come to book your services
And moreso, it is also, not impossible that those artistes involve in drug-pushing.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Bhanjea: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=SUGARBEE post=37605079]I just hope he wouldn't be like koko master (dbanj) who never invested in the future tho.. Goodluck to him #myPlaintainboi

I choose to disagree @sugarbee...D banj has a fleet of business and at least I know of one in ondo state..He has hectares of land cultivated for cocoa,and av u heard of KOKO garri?,mayb u haven't....
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Christafarian(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Bhanjea post=37652625][/quote]
You also should have asked her how being pictured with many cars indicates investment.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Namady(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
philusaau:
I BEG WAIT FOR ME MAKE I BAFF
Oya be fast! Shebi U sabi sing
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 06, 2015
slimfit1:

ok tell us one politician that earn is money cleanly no blood or coco money in this Nigeria
u see ur life?
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by harry509: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2015
ebosie11:
Nigerian musicians are balling.Timaya is one of the richest Nigerian musicians.Checkout his expensive fleet of cars above.

9ice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.