Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) (62949 Views)

Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars / Checkout Obafemi Martins' Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by tope3x(m): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
I for believe your craps OP if you never added the last picture cos that suv belongs to skales...
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by ibukun147(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
ebosie11:
More
the last one not his car,that's skale's car
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by PreacherxSon(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
its funny when poor nigerians remembers all is vanity, but they will still put it in prayers for God to bless they handy work,

Its funny when you as a babe will be toasted by a carless guy and you turn them down, and the the guy that has a car comes around, you position in front of the car and keep you working sticks on the dash board, and the end of the day you jump into naira land and start telling us vanity upon vanity, when God gives you money to buy your own car make sure you dont buy because all is Vanity...

#BuhThatsNonOfMyBusiness !!!
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by shizzy7(f): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I just hope he wouldn't be like koko master (dbanj) who never invested in the future tho.. Goodluck to him #myPlaintainboi

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
D'BANJ is NOT poor

He remains the 4th Richest musician in Africa.... even in 2015

Different rumors everywhere people believe
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by tomakint: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Madam plzz stop typing poo about DBanj,he is way better Dan timaya,av u seen he is d 2ndHe also as Koko garri 2is level of achievements, soon becum a household name,plzz don't u ever type poo about mi guy
#diehardfanofDBanj
How? What is the point of getting all the endorsements and lavishing all on suits, cars, show-off shoes and shows without investments-that's the story of dbanj. Don't even talk about koko garri, garri needs no advert pls.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
amusadele:
The latest Nigerian mad governor, Oshiomhole, will even say the amouth stolen is earth shaken, it vibrates more than Buhari body language Damn
hahaha u r right

1 Like

Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Medunah:
6 cars?? WTF....vanity upon vanity
Is it your money or did he beg you for kidney? Allow him to enjoy the kleighlights now and keep money to support him when the going goes wrong
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Medunah:

In Nigeria, if a person stands in front of a vehicle or a house it is automatically the person's car/house. Nigerians and weird way of reasoning.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Medunah: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Is it your money or did he beg you for kidney? Allow him to enjoy the kleighlights now and keep money to support him when the going goes wrong
wen u done wailing, let me know undecided
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hillbilly(he goat) the ugly rapist! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by morbeta(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
All his cars in different locations, I thought he said he built a new mansion? And why not show his plate numbers which are branded.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by onitshaigbo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Two of the cars (Lexus and Ford) are not even luxury cars in my humble opinion. But money is good sha! God punish poverty. May I never have to settle for cheap cars like Ford or Lexus, God will bless me with Bentleys and Lambos.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Goldenboy007(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
He only has 1 car, and that's the ML Benz that has his number plate attached !!! The way some people reason on this forum, it seems the processor in their laptop does a better job !!! Some parents are just wasting their money on sending some of you to school ! Your mentality is of a 12-year old!!
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by kolaosita4(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Patiently waiting 4 my turn
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by wtfCode: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
the plantain boy is now a George bush. God bless my hustle biko kwa nu
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by phemmyben09(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
I want to believe this guy is investing. Nothing last for ever
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by stwazobia: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=Medunah post=37605014]6 cars?? WTF....vanity upon vanity[/quote
bad belle and lazy people, na dia comment all da time. if da guy no make am: you go say him no sabi. now Oluwa don bless am, e don become vanity.... Taaa comot dia.. da bible says that every good thing comes from da Lord.
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Temimported(f): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I just hope he wouldn't be like koko master (dbanj) who never invested in the future tho.. Goodluck to him #myPlaintainboi

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Fool.....who tell you say D'banj no invest
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Temimported(f): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

I wonder ohh
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Melahou(m): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Namady:
I don dey go studio

To do what there
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Medunah: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=stwazobia post=37639020][/quote]
will he take dem along wen he is dead!? So buying fleet of cars is d only way to show his wealth!??
Its like d wailer's association av decided to sit deir sorry bottoms on dis thread
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Medunah:
And Haters be like "Vanity upon vanity"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by amaka42(f): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wao
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Rexnegro(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Medunah:
Tah suffer for life then since you call living large vanity...you forget say Jesus was poor for us to be rich and enjoy .
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by KLand(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
How do this guys make their money? Is their music that lucrative?
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by 9jauk: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Medunah:

I don't understand you medunah if u like buy 700cars na ur money eh dey use
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by gidjah(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
pretydiva:
Photos showing d receipts of each cars in his name or Idonbilivit undecided
You really want to wonder what kind of songs ,or how classic his songs are that could have brought this cars his ways!!.I sure know he is into oiyel things(been a close asso of his guard in the military).he does some oiyel issh too.He is still kinda connected to some of this guys o .
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by elantraceey(f): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
how many houses does he have?
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by Baroba(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Medunah:

No, his money, his talents, his efforts..
Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by philusaau(f): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Namady:
I don dey go studio
I BEG WAIT FOR ME MAKE I BAFF

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) by KiNiBiGd: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Maybe him friend na car dealer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.