Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (409769 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Mckandre(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Olarewajub:

Thanks for your reply, really appreciate.
Unfortunately MTN does not have 3g in my location so i get maximum download speed of 19kb/s.
I haven't really navigated the site, if not Airtel time base subscription would have been the best option.
sorry about that considering everything nowadays relies on internet nd speed. if there's any cybercafes around , You can try downloading ur drivers over there.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 2:48am On Jun 11, 2016
Mckandre:
sorry about that considering everything nowadays relies on internet nd speed. if there's any cybercafes around , You can try downloading ur drivers over there.

I've will try the Floor 3g night plan for N500
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mckandre:

Hey Bro! I've downloaded all the wifi drivers on Lenovo support site but still no show.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by charlesu49(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
OP, please, I have a seemingly unrelated computer related question to ask, its something about burning files on a disc, may I?I haven't found any other computer expert to ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
charlesu49:
OP, please, I have a seemingly unrelated computer related question to ask, its something about burning files on a disc, may I?I haven't found any other computer expert to ask.

It's a free world. No man is an island of knowledge. Post it here, I or any other experienced person will help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by charlesu49(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
computerboy:

It's a free world. No man is an island of knowledge. Post it here, I or any other experienced person will help

Ok, I was given
an assignment to do, I have to
scan them and burn or put them in
a disc before submission. I've
never done it before and I have to
submit it first thing on monday, is
there a kind of disc I should buy?
Do I need a software or is it a
case of just copying and pasting
like in a flash drive? Please
If u can give me
details on how to carry this out. I'll
be most grateful. Thank you very
much.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
charlesu49:

Ok, I was given
an assignment to do, I have to
scan them and burn or put them in
a disc before submission. I've
never done it before and I have to
submit it first thing on monday, is
there a kind of disc I should buy?
Do I need a software or is it a
case of just copying and pasting
like in a flash drive? Please
If u can give me
details on how to carry this out. I'll
be most grateful. Thank you very
much.

Any kind of disc would serve as long as it's just for assignment submission.

If you're using Windows 8 and above, it's more of copy and paste. But if you're using Windows 7 you'll be needing a third party software.

In windows 8, just insert the new disc.
it'll ask if you want to use as a flash drive or as a cd/dvd player. Choose any one and it'll format. Then copy your files.

Note that if you choose to use it as cd/dvd, any file you burn into it won't be editable
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by charlesu49(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
computerboy:

Any kind of disc would serve as long as it's just for assignment submission.

If you're using Windows 8 and above, it's more of copy and paste. But if you're using Windows 7 you'll be needing a third party software.

In windows 8, just insert the new disc.
it'll ask if you want to use as a flash drive or as a cd/dvd player. Choose any one and it'll format. Then copy your files.

Note that if you choose to use it as cd/dvd, any file you burn into it won't be editable

Thank you very much, I really appreciate.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ewizard1: 5:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Computerboy

Please what could be the problem with getting "error code 0x80070570" when installing windows 10 via a bootable usb drive?

I used Rufus 2.9 and the write process didn't give any error. But when i boot from the bootable disk, i get the error!

Thanks.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
ewizard1:
Computerboy

Please what could be the problem with getting "error code 0x80070570" when installing windows 10 via a bootable usb drive?

I used Rufus 2.9 and the write process didn't give any error. But when i boot from the bootable disk, i get the error!

Thanks.

Are you upgrading or formatting?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ewizard1: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
computerboy:

Are you upgrading or formatting?
Formatting!

- From Windows 7 Ultimate!
- Not stock Windows
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
ewizard1:
Formatting!
- From Windows 7 Ultimate! - Not stock Windows
Try using CD first so we can troubleshoot from somewhere
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ewizard1: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
computerboy:

Try using CD first so we can troubleshoot from somewhere
Ok! would try that!
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SULBELL(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2016
Obinnio:
finally installed the windows 10 bro but this time pro edition not home, but guys this is making me go gaga, please help, my internet is not connecting, I've gone through solutions online and saw the same complain but they either complain of ethernet or Wifi, mine is broadband modem oh, please someone help cos it is making me go crazy,how can I use system with no internet, pls someone should help,modem software comes up when plugged but it is not connecting at all, note I don't have any anti virus that the firewall will be blocking it and I have done all the driving
pls have you been able to get any fix for this problem. I am having d same issue and no solution yet for over a month now, I even tried swift wimax modem but the problem still persist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by IamNat: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Please help me,i upgraded to window 10,closing up to a month now and everything as been fine,but of recent i discovered that the size of my used hard drive is reducing,initially i'v used 318GB of it,all of a sudden it droped to 316GB,then to 312GB,then to 310GB and by this morning,i met it at 308GB something like i'm deleting some of my files where as i didnt do any of such,Note that the reduction isnt on the same day,there seem to be an interval of days between them.

My system is HP Pavilion m6-1045dx with 8GB RAM and 750HDD.

What might be wrong and what is the way out please.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2016
IamNat:
Please help me,i upgraded to window 10,closing up to a month now and everything as been fine,but of recent i discovered that the size of my used hard drive is reducing,initially i'v used 318GB of it,all of a sudden it droped to 316GB,then to 312GB,then to 310GB and by this morning,i met it at 308GB something like i'm deleting some of my files where as i didnt do any of such,Note that the reduction isnt on the same day,there seem to be an interval of days between them.

Thanks in advance.

Download Defraggler and fragment your HDD. Hopefully things would resolve itself
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2016
IamNat:

Thanks in advance.

Lol! If it's around one month you installed windows 10 then it means microsoft is deleting your previous windows.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by dannykuzo: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Are you in need of Tutorials just goto www.experttutorweb..com.it contains tutorials on various aspects of life smiley .
You can learn How to update your Android phone to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Everything you need to know about rooting your Android
While your Android phone isn't in the same sort of jail an iPhone lives in, rooting can help you break out.
If you've researched anything about Android on the internet, you've probably seen and read about "rooting" one. There was a time when many of the Android phones available didn't live up to their potential, and root was the answer. Horrible software was the norm, applications that you would never use ran amok and wasted data and battery life, and the experience was bad all around.Click this to continue reading http://experttutorweb..com.ng/2016/06/everything-you-need-to-know-about.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ewizard1: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
computerboy:

Lol! If it's around one month you installed windows 10 then it means microsoft is deleting your previous windows.
Please... i still havnt get past the error. i read on some forums that changing rams migth fix it! i tried with multiple rams. the same thing!

Now my previous Win7 has stop loading. I am planning to load it with Win8 pro!

I want to ask... Incase i want to update it online... would i be allowed to select the package (Pro) preferred?

Thanks!
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
ewizard1:

Please... i still havnt get past the error. i read on some forums that changing rams migth fix it! i tried with multiple rams. the same thing!

Now my previous Win7 has stop loading. I am planning to load it with Win8 pro!

I want to ask... Incase i want to update it online... would i be allowed to select the package (Pro) preferred?

Thanks!

Your current edition determines that. If you're on Pro your windows 10 will be pro
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by dhsfbi(m): 3:17am On Jun 21, 2016
If don't like windows 10 constantly asking you for feedback, you can turn off windows 10 feedback app from the privacy settings.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ewizard1: 5:00am On Jun 21, 2016
computerboy:

Your current edition determines that. If you're on Pro your windows 10 will be pro
Ok. I loaded Win8 Pro.

But i just realized its easier buying a Win10 Disk and load than downloading it online. What do you think?

Is there any functionality difference if done online and done with a disk?

Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
ewizard1:

Ok. I loaded Win8 Pro.

But i just realized its easier buying a Win10 Disk and load than downloading it online. What do you think?

Is there any functionality difference if done online and done with a disk?

Thanks

Nope. The advantage is that all the drivers would be downloaded altogether. It will be a long wait tho
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ewizard1: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
computerboy:

Nope. The advantage is that all the drivers would be downloaded altogether. It will be a long wait tho
Ok. thanks!

After loading the Win8 Pro... All the drivers was installed and i saw the "SWSetup" folder in C. Can those drivers work on windows 10?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
ewizard1:

Ok. thanks!

After loading the Win8 Pro... All the drivers was installed and i saw the "SWSetup" folder in C. Can those drivers work on windows 10?

The compatible ones would work. It's only a few drivers that needs to be updated before they'll work on win 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Melisace: 5:18am On Jun 22, 2016
To Windows 10, we can learn how to recover Windows 10 lost data from using the tool-Tenorshare Any Data Recovery Pro. This powerful tool can help you recover all data from any devices in quickest way.

See more at: http://www.tenorshare.com
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2016
MY ACERE ASPIRE LAPTOP CHARGES FROM O PERCENT 90 PERCENT IN 20MINUTES.....GUESS D BATTERY IS BAD RITE? HOW DO I GET A REPLACEMENT BATTERY COS I CNT FIND IT ON JUMIA AND KONGA..
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
MY ACERE ASPIRE LAPTOP CHARGES FROM O PERCENT 90 PERCENT IN 20MINUTES.....GUESS D BATTERY IS BAD RITE? HOW DO I GET A REPLACEMENT BATTERY COS I CNT FIND IT ON JUMIA AND KONGA..

You came a bit late. I help people ship rare accessories from US. My June shipment is already on the way. Unless you'll wait for July
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
computerboy:

You came a bit late. I help people ship rare accessories from US. My June shipment is already on the way. Unless you'll wait for July

does that mean i cant get an original replacement battery in ikeja
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

I thought you already checked there. You could find it there
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
computerboy:

YEA i got one already....pls ehen which software do u recomend i download so i can clean them junks cos my lappy slow die now....abi what do u think i should do

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.