Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (409242 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

Exactly what I did, Windows 10 is effing sexy men, was trying to do some stuff like personalize the screen and I was asked for activation key, tried getting it online but couldn't and I tried calling Microsoft but they said the key I have is not the right one... Now I don't know what to do.... Computer boy and do guys please please help me....

Use an activator to activate it. Search for KMS Auto lite on Google and download it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Amicable24: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
computerboy:

Open start screen and type cmd
You'll see command prompt amongst the results
Right click on command prompt and select run as administrator

Once it opens, copy and paste this SLMGR -REARM

A window might come up then press ok and finally reboot.

Note : SLMGR -REARM might not work for 64 bit. If you're on 64bit and it doesn't work, just replace with SLMGR /REARM
Enjoy
Thank you for your response..
This is what it showed when I typed cmd (pictures below).. I didn't see any command prompt to click on

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Amicable24:

Thank you for your response..
This is what it showed when I typed cmd (pictures below).. I didn't see any command prompt to click on

Click on the start icon and type cmd in the search box but don't press enter. While typing cmd you'll see results shown.
Just right click on command prompt and run as administrator
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Amicable24: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
computerboy:

Click on the start icon and type cmd in the search box but don't press enter. While typing cmd you'll see results shown.
Just right click on command prompt and run as administrator
I jst did that, but it showed me cmd.exe, nd when I right clicked, I clicked on run as administrator, it jst showed me a box which read:
do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?
Program name: windows command processor
Verified publisher: Microsoft windows
Yes No..
...and when I clicked clicked on yes it took me back to d picture I posted earlier, if I click no, it jst takes me back
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Amicable24:

I jst did that, but it showed me cmd.exe, nd when I right clicked, I clicked on run as administrator, it jst showed me a box which read:
do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?
Program name: windows command processor
Verified publisher: Microsoft windows
Yes No..
...and when I clicked clicked on yes it took me back to d picture I posted earlier, if I click no, it jst takes me back

Exactly. When you clicked yes and saw the box then follow my instructions and paste the code. It should look like the pix below

You might think the picture is the same with the one you posted earlier but take a close look and you'll see they're different. Try opening both and you'll see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Amicable24: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
computerboy:

Exactly. When you clicked yes and saw the box then follow my instructions and paste the code. It should look like the pix below

You might think the picture is the same with the one you posted earlier but take a close look and you'll see they're different. Try opening both and you'll see for yourself.
[size=15pt]Whaooooooooo, it finally worked... Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm indeed grateful for this.. The laptop no longer shows "This copy of windows is not genuine" cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Thanks pal, u are indeed a Computer Genius wink wink.. May God Almighty bless you richly[/size]

Pls Computerboy, do u knw what could av caused d 'Windows not genuine' prompts I got? Cos I don't want to make such mistake again.. Thanks once again
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SULBELL(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
femi4:
That's what you get when you installed incomplete/corrupt OS from untrusted source
and I guess u are one of those who pays the $199 price tag.
my brother if u also do a free upgrade u have no moral justification to say that.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Amicable24:

[size=15pt]Whaooooooooo, it finally worked... Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm indeed grateful for this.. The laptop no longer shows "This copy of windows is not genuine" cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Thanks pal, u are indeed a Computer Genius wink wink.. May God Almighty bless you richly[/size]

Pls Computerboy, do u knw what could av caused d 'Windows not genuine' prompts I got? Cos I don't want to make such mistake again.. Thanks once again

It usually occur after you run some windows update. Either stop updating your windows or keep the code handy in case you might need it again.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Amicable24: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
computerboy:

It usually occur after you run some windows update. Either stop updating your windows or keep the code handy in case you might need it again.
smiley Now I knw.. Thank you wink
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femi4: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
SULBELL:

and I guess u are one of those who pays the $199 price tag.
my brother if u also do a free upgrade u have no moral justification to say that.
What's this one saying?
Do you know the meaning of corrupt OS?

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Amicable24:

smiley Now I knw.. Thank you wink

I'm glad I could solve your problem.

Please for your USA used phones, tablets and laptops remember to contact me first.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Amicable24: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
computerboy:

Please for your USA used phones, tablets and laptops remember to contact me first.
Okay, no prob man.. Will contact u when I'm in nned of dat... You stay in Lag??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Amicable24: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
computerboy:

Okay, no prob man.. Will contact u when I'm in need of dat... You stay in Lag??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Amicable24:

Okay, no prob man.. Will contact u when I'm in need of dat... You stay in Lag??

No but I do send to lagos. I operate in the East
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Amicable24: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
computerboy:

No but I do send to lagos. I operate in the East
Okay, whr exactly in South East?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Amicable24:
Okay, whr exactly in South East?
Anambra is my main base with branches in the other states
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Amicable24: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
computerboy:

Anambra is my main base with branches in the other states
Ok, I nweghi nsogbu
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Amicable24:
Ok, I nweghi nsogbu
cheesy
Oga m amarokwa m na i bu onye be anyi. Udo diri gi
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Amicable24: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
computerboy:

cheesy

Oga m amarokwa m na i bu onye be anyi.
Udo diri gi
Udo dikwara gi oo smiley smiley
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tunene66: 12:55am On Jul 02, 2016
computerboy:

Sorry I'm not in Lagos. If you can download I'll send the link to you.

It's about 2gb tho

Can u send the link.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chika11sydney(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
computerboy:

cheesy

Oga m amarokwa m na i bu onye be anyi.
Udo diri gi
pls I saw ur post.I am d one dat said i hardbrick my s3.I'm in delta state,u can still give me ur whatsapp number
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
chika11sydney:
pls I saw ur post.I am d one dat said i hardbrick my s3.I'm in delta state,u can still give me ur whatsapp number

Send me a pm
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chika11sydney(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
computerboy:

Send me a pm
pls drop ur WhatsApp number so we can talk
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tunene66: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
sdkencryptedappdll error while trying to open pes 2016,64 bit.....am on windows 10 guys
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Collinz2(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
sdkencryptedappdll error while trying to open pes 2016,64 bit.....am on windows 10 guys
go to pes 2016 thread.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SULBELL(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
femi4:
What's this one saying? Do you know the meaning of corrupt OS?
tutor me pls cos I don't know how one could successfully install a corrupt os.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femi4: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
SULBELL:

tutor me pls cos I don't know how one could successfully install a corrupt os.
Ode! What if the installation files are not affected. That you successfully installed a software does not mean you ll successfully operate it.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by pharmtech: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
pls nairalanders help me to solve windows 10 updating issues.After battle with network i succeeded downloading nov update but when installing it used to displayed "there's problem installing this update" and other their english.pls help me
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
pharmtech:
pls nairalanders help me to solve windows 10 updating issues.After battle with network i succeeded downloading nov update but when installing it used to displayed "there's problem installing this update" and other their english.pls help me

Make sure you disconnect all peripherals including SD cards too before installing.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SULBELL(m): 12:45am On Jul 10, 2016
femi4:
Ode! What if the installation files are not affected. That you successfully installed a software does not mean you ll successfully operate it.
just accept the fact that u know not what u are talking about because u'v started contradicting urself. hmm its no more installation of a corrupt is its now not being able to operate it. OK o.
and for the record, the insult is highly unnecessary. peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.