Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408336 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
GloryIsaac:
How do i get to deal with that graphics display stuff that keeps saying Display driver just stopped but has been successfully repaired angry angry , i've updated my drivers but sometimes that stuff pops out especially when i want to enjoy FIFA!! angry angry....
Please Epp me embarassed

Updating it might actually be the problem. Sometimes old graphics card are buggy with latest drivers. I suggest you uninstall and download previous versions till you get a compatible one
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nduxx(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
GloryIsaac:
How do i get to deal with that graphics display stuff that keeps saying Display driver just stopped but has been successfully repaired angry angry , i've updated my drivers but sometimes that stuff pops out especially when i want to enjoy FIFA!! angry angry....
Please Epp me embarassed
Does it happen when you play videos??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nduxx:

Does it happen when you play videos??

Yea, sometimes though..
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nduxx(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Yea, sometimes though..
What's d name of ur graphic card?
Update it to the latest.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
computerboy:

Updating it might actually be the problem. Sometimes old graphics card are buggy with latest drivers. I suggest you uninstall and download previous versions till you get a compatible one

Ok, thanks bro
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nduxx:
What's d name of ur graphic card?
Update it to the latest.

Intel
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by emilusakpos: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Pls help, recently updated to windows10, and am not enjoying at all, it lags, its takes time to open programs, or doesn't even open at all, so I have to restart the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nduxx(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Intel
Intel has many graphic card which one?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2016
Nduxx:

Intel has many graphic card which one?

Core i3 sad
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Core i3 sad
grin
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2016
emilusakpos:
Pls help, recently updated to windows10, and am not enjoying at all, it lags, its takes time to open programs, or doesn't even open at all, so I have to restart the system.

What's your laptop model and configuration?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2016
computerboy:

grin

Why you dey laugh nah grin grin, na 5th gen ooo.... Or am i ignorant of something
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nduxx(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Core i3 sad
Lol. That's d processor. Search for dxdiag and run it, it'll show you ur pc info, check for ur graphic card model.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nduxx:

Lol. That's d processor. Search for dxdiag and run it, it'll show you ur pc info, check for ur graphic card model.

Thanks for exposing my ignorance bro grin grin, So computerboy, instead of you to tell me, you were laughing angry angry God dey oo....Btw, Nduxx, is it "Intel HD graphics family .... I'm disappointed, smh.. Ignorance is a bastard angry
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nduxx(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Thanks for exposing my ignorance bro grin grin, So computerboy, instead of you to tell me, you were laughing angry angry God dey oo....Btw, Nduxx, is it "Intel HD graphics family .... I'm disappointed, smh.. Ignorance is a bastard angry
Download d latest Intel HD graphics driver.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Brymose(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Please help. I played fifa 14 smoothly on windows 8 32bit 4gb ram, but when I installs it yesterday on windows 10 64bit the game lags now. Please what can I do?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Collinz2(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2016
Brymose:
Please help. I played fifa 14 smoothly on windows 8 32bit 4gb ram, but when I installs it yesterday on windows 10 64bit the game lags now. Please what can I do?
I thought am the only one experiencing this, games run smoothly on windows 7 & 8 but on windows 10 is kinda lag/slow.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nduxx(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2016
Collinz2:
I thought am the only one experiencing this, games run smoothly on windows 7 & 8 but on windows 10 is kinda lag/slow.
Also have the same issue, it just lags.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Brymose(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Collinz2:
whats the ram of your pc?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Collinz2(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Brymose:
whats the ram of your pc?
two of the laptop here are 4gb of ram while desktop is 2gb. Pes 16 run well on windows 8 bt lags on 10.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lescott7(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Good day, pls I just bought a new lenovo PC with windows 10 already on it. The problem I have on it is that have been unable to use Microsoft office on it, it always asking for internet connection and after being connected to internet through my phone Wi-Fi it's still not responding and up till now have not been able to use MS-word,excel,PowerPoint etal.
Pls I need ur help on what I can do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lescott7:
Good day, pls I just bought a new lenovo PC with windows 10 already on it. The problem I have on it is that have been unable to use Microsoft office on it, it always asking for internet connection and after being connected to internet through my phone Wi-Fi it's still not responding and up till now have not been able to use MS-word,excel,PowerPoint etal.
Pls I need ur help on what I can do.

Your probably have office 365 installed. Delete that nonsense and install either office 2013 or 2016 Professional Plus.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lescott7(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Your probably have office 365 installed. Delete that nonsense and install either office 2013 or 2016 Professional Plus.
.Alright bro. I will try that,thanks.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by iyanuakin(m): 12:34am On Sep 09, 2016
Lexusgs430:

pls i have professional plus 2016 but all the product key iv been using has not been working, it keeps asking for product key and keeps closing. pls help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 12:49am On Sep 09, 2016
iyanuakin:

pls i have professional plus 2016 but all the product key iv been using has not been working, it keeps asking for product key and keeps closing. pls help

Product keys would not work. You need to use activators
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lana1(m): 1:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Abeg anyone know the size of the Anniversary Update??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 1:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Lana1:
Abeg anyone know the size of the Anniversary Update??

3.5GB
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lana1(m): 1:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Lexusgs430:

3.5GB
shocked
Nawa o. Good thing i already switched off automatic updates
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 1:39am On Sep 09, 2016
Lana1:
shocked
Nawa o. Good thing i already switched off automatic updates

LOL........... You no want make network providers, take you money chop puff puff & Zobo
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Collinz2(m): 2:19am On Sep 09, 2016
i don enter one chance.

After updating my hp laptop display driver (AMD board) the screen just go black.

If i press the power button to hibernate it will not nor does it enter airplain mode. i cant switch it off unless i hold the power button or remove the batter b4 it will off.

What troubles me i that i installed it the same way i did when i first install win 10 b4 i recently formatted.

I can reinstall windows without losing my installed files/software? And i cant enter safe mode.

Computerboy and Lexusgs430 please help.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nduxx(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Collinz2:
i don enter one chance.

After updating my hp laptop display driver (AMD board) the screen just go black.

If i press the power button to hibernate it will not nor does it enter airplain mode. i cant switch it off unless i hold the power button or remove the batter b4 it will off.

What troubles me i that i installed it the same way i did when i first install win 10 b4 i recently formatted.

I can reinstall windows without losing my installed files/software? And i cant enter safe mode.

Computerboy and Lexusgs430 please help.
It happened 2 me too. Ur graphics driver was probably updated during the update. Just switch off using the power button and restart d system.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Collinz2(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nduxx:

It happened 2 me too. Ur graphics driver was probably updated during the update. Just switch off using the power button and restart d system.
after showing the windows icon it will turn black. I reinstall windows again. Maybe I have to download from HP or amd site.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.