Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408616 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
computerboy:

Are you having similar problems?
Nope. Tnx For Ur Concern.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by knaikky(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2017
Haulage Service:08171949824 or 08030404240

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2017
I think microsoft has done a nice piece - at least with windows 10. I particularly loves the way it makes it easy to sync ur data across your devices, the microsof cortana assistant is a provides quick window for seeking online help 4 possible fixes. And then - I love how the Edge gave a deadly punch to the snaily IE - killing it 4 gud. We pray it never ever regain consciousness. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by J4parry(m): 12:41am On Jan 20, 2017
I noticed lately that I can't open device manager or windows defender. It will give an error message that this app has been blocked for your protection by the administrator. Meanwhile am logged in as the administrator. I have tried most of the suggestions online especially going through the default system admin to disable smartscreen but still no luck as the problem continues. I will like to hear your own suggestion(s) too. Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2017
J4parry:
I noticed lately that I can't open device manager or windows defender. It will give an error message that this app has been blocked for your protection by the administrator. Meanwhile am logged in as the administrator. I have tried most of the suggestions online especially going through the default system admin to disable smartscreen but still no luck as the problem continues. I will like to hear your own suggestion(s) too. Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

I usually fix that by signing out and signing back in again. Just go to power menu, sign out then sign in again
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by EmeraldChoice: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2017
computerboy:

I usually fix that by signing out and signing back in again. Just go to power menu, sign out then sign in again

I am facing the same problem, I did what you said severally, still didn't fix the issue. windows defender can't start at all in the UI.
@J4parry, is your Windows Defender starting at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by J4parry(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
EmeraldChoice:

I am facing the same problem, I did what you said severally, still didn't fix the issue. windows defender can't start at all in the UI.
@J4parry, is your Windows Defender starting at all?

Windows Defender is not starting, it's shows one an error code : .....b0100
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Stark7: 12:19am On Jan 21, 2017
computerboy:

You messed up the OS/hard drive already. Get a new Windows CD and perform a clean install after formating the drive.

P.S: You might consider changing the drive as it's failure might be close
Thanks, managed to format it and got Windows 8.1 running on it.
Though the hard disk error still shows.
I hope it still stays for some time lemme save up.
BTW, I went to C Drive and scanned it but no errors were detected. I also feel it's too early to develop such faults (not up to 8 months).
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2017
Stark7:

Thanks, managed to format it and got Windows 8.1 running on it.
Though the hard disk error still shows.
I hope it still stays for some time lemme save up.
BTW, I went to C Drive and scanned it but no errors were detected. I also feel it's too early to develop such faults (not up to 8 months).

Yes sometimes the SMART error doesn't mean immediate failure. I have a 500gb with SMART error and I've been using it since August 2016 no failure yet.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 4lorunsho(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
rawdpiper:

I Wasn't Home For Some Time Now. But When I Came Home Today, I Met It On The Couch Showing That My Kid Cousins Have Played With It.

The Above Methods You Mentioned, Is There 100% Guarantee That I'll Get My Files Back Intact And The Hard Drive Will Be Back To Normal?
have u been able to fix it and if not just whatsapp me and let me see
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
4lorunsho:
I'm Not At Home. When I Get Back I'll Try The Recuva App.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ojestas(m): 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
4lorunsho:

Hello, my lil nephew was toying with my laptop when sleeping.. i woke up to see Diagnosing your PC... please, what can i do??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Ojestas:
Hello, my lil nephew was toying with my laptop when sleeping.. i woke up to see Diagnosing your PC... please, what can i do??

Is it while it's booting up?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ojestas(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2017
computerboy:

Is it while it's booting up?
Yes .. over an hour.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2017
Ojestas:
Yes .. over an hour.

It probably didn't shut down properly. Use power button to shut it down and try again. If it still stuck there then boot into safe mode. Once you boot successfully into safe mode then try rebooting to boot normal.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by bossman44: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Pls.. I cant find Bluetooth drivers for my laptop h. P pavilion 15 notebook it is Bluetooth enabled.. But wn eva i go to device manager blietooth option not showing
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2017
bossman44:
Pls.. I cant find Bluetooth drivers for my laptop h. P pavilion 15 notebook it is Bluetooth enabled.. But wn eva i go to device manager blietooth option not showing

Turn on your wifi button
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by bossman44: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
computerboy:

Turn on your wifi button
then wat else? Do i do?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
bossman44:
then wat else? Do i do?

After turning your wifi on and you don't see Bluetooth in device manager then go to hp website and download your Bluetooth driver
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
please....my Pes 2015 has allocated graphic card ram of 64mb. ...when the total is about 2GB....on windows 10...it needs abouh 512mb.....anyway I can change the allocated RAM??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
please....my Pes 2015 has allocated graphic card ram of 64mb. ...when the total is about 2GB....on windows 10...it needs abouh 512mb.....anyway I can change the allocated RAM??

You can't change it. If it's a current graphics card like Intel HD 3000 upwards, it can play pes 2015. Just click "ignore" after launching the game

To play at full resolution, search for pes 2015 selector
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2017
computerboy:

You can't change it. If it's a current graphics card like Intel HD 3000 upwards, it can play pes 2015. Just click "ignore" after launching the game

To play at full resolution, search for pes 2015 selector

thanks....its playing......
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by daamazing(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

thanks....its playing......
this one no dey hear, you can't change anything, if you like ask Bill gates!
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by webninja: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Which do you recommend for a 2gb ram, intel core 2 duo laptop upgrade to Windows 10: 32bit or 64bit windows 10?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
daamazing:
this one no dey hear, you can't change anything, if you like ask Bill gates!

Etz like your principal's father is mad abi?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2017
cANT install corel drw x 3 on my windows 10........its saying file cant work on your window version.....which one can i install guys?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
cANT install corel drw x 3 on my windows 10........its saying file cant work on your window version.....which one can i install guys?
Change it's compatibility mode to Windows 7 or 8. I av it installed on mine or go installed Corel draw x7.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
jboixxx:

Change it's compatibility mode to Windows 7 or 8. I av it installed on mine or go installed Corel draw x7.

didnt even see any page to change mode....beside i heard x7 is too hard for beginners

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.