Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Should I Take This Job Offer Or Not? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Take This Job Offer Or Not? (786 Views)

kpmg Offer Or An Msc Abroad? i'm very confused / Should I Take This $1200 Job Offer Or Not? / Who Elsh Got This Offer Or Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take This Job Offer Or Not? by collarfreak(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
This monday I received an employment letter as regards to church secretary utako Abuja with 35k as salary. but I received a call from someone that asked me whether am intrested in selling of houses job in lagos.my table work is to:
market any apartment ready for sale online via social media.
In charge of conveying customer to check what he/she is intend to buy etc.
The pay is 20k monthly with free accommodation in one of the estate and once any apartment is been sold I also have percentage in it.My question is that should I quit the first job and leave for lag to take the offer?pls advice because the secretary job doesn't make me have time for my self again...close 7pm n resume 8am coupled with some difficulties.pls advice me
Re: Should I Take This Job Offer Or Not? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Stay with the Church job bro.... There are many people selling houses in Lagos right now o!... But at the end of the day, i believe you will make the right decision for yourself. God bless.
Re: Should I Take This Job Offer Or Not? by bowale21(f): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hold on with that secretary and be searching elsewhere. I bet you if you come to Lagos and your new employer is not getting much sales online,you will be forced to be moving around looking for buyers.House is not cheap commodity to get customers like that because it start with millions.Have u signed any agreement that you will be given commission after selling? All this employer once you resume that is when you will know real deal especially marketing .Think well before you come to Lagos o because the city is not smiling at all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Job Vacancies (16 Positions) / Current Jobs At TV Gotel – 10 Positions / Hotel Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.