Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Who Elsh Got This Offer Or Appointment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Elsh Got This Offer Or Appointment (1999 Views)

kpmg Offer Or An Msc Abroad? i'm very confused / Should I Take This $1200 Job Offer Or Not? / Should She Take The Offer Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Elsh Got This Offer Or Appointment by Yahwe2(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
23rd of June, 2016

Ref: 165/99/016

Dear Sir/Ma
Letter of Appointment

We are pleased to offer you the position of Student Recruitment Coordintor as discussed by us. Your employment is valid as from today 23rd of June, 2016. If there is any reason for a change in the date of joining, changes can be taken under consideration. This position is offered subject to satisfactory reference and pre-employment checks and completion of the three-month probationary period during which time your performance will be reviewed.

This is a permanent position and you will therefore be entitled to all staff benefits. Your starting date as already stated is this day. Your salary stands at 70,000 basic and 30,000 transport allowance. Your salary will be paid directly into your bank account at the satisfaction of our contractual agreement. You will be entitled to as many days of holiday per year pro-rata, plus national holidays.

Please find enclosed the employment agreement forms which I would be grateful if you could complete and return to me as soon as possible.

We are all looking forward to working with you and hope you will soon feel part of the team. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Yours sincerely
Jefferson

Employment Contract

This contract made as of the 26th day of June, 2016 , between Mr. Jefferson Ighalo NIM , an independent contractor of Royal Bright Overseas Consult, a corporation incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; and ______________, resident in _____________________ in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Whereas the Employer desires to obtain the benefit of the services of the Employee, and the Employee desires to render such services on the terms and conditions set forth. In consideration of the above, the sufficiency and receipt of which are hereby acknowledged) the parties agree as follows:

1. Employment
The Employee agrees that he will at all times faithfully, industriously, and to the best of his skill, ability, experience and talents, perform all of the duties required of his position. In carrying out these duties and responsibilities, the Employee shall comply with all Employer policies, procedures, rules and regulations, both written and oral, as are announced by the Employer from time to time. It is also understood and agreed to by the Employee that his assignment, duties and responsibilities and reporting arrangements may be changed by the Employer in its sole discretion without causing termination of this agreement.

2. Position Title
As the Student Recruitment Coordinator, the Employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner:
(a) Get a minimum of 5 students for the employer in a month that are willing to study overseas.
(b) Represent the affairs and be the laision company in his/her subdivision.
(c) Other duties as may arise from time to time and
as may be assigned to the employee.

3. Compensation
(a) As full compensation for all services provided the employee shall be paid a monthly salary of 70,000. Such payments shall be subject to such normal statutory deductions by the Employer.
(b) The employee shall be be entitled to a transport allowance of 30,000 month subject to the procurement of the agreed number of students.
(c) The salary mentioned in (a) is consequent upon bringing the 5 students monthly
(d) The transport allowance mentioned in (b) is paid against the next month

4. Probation Period
It is understood and agreed that the first ninety days of employment shall constitute a probationary period during which period the Employer may, in its absolute discretion, terminate
the Employee's employment, for any reason without notice or cause.

5. Performance Reviews
The Employee will be provided with a written performance appraisal at least once per year and said appraisal will be reviewed at which time all aspects of the assessment can be fully discussed.

6. Termination
(a) The Employee may at any time terminate this agreement and his employment by giving not less than two weeks written notice to the Employer.
(b) The Employer may terminate this Agreement and the Employee’s employment at any time, without notice or payment in lieu of notice, for sufficient cause.
(d) The Employee agrees to return any property of Royal Bright Oversseas Consult the time of termination

7. Non- Competition
(a) It is further acknowledged and agreed that following termination of the employee’s employment with Royal Bright Overseas Consult for any reason the employee shall not hire or attempt to hire any current employees of Royal Bright Consult Overseas.
(b) It is further acknowledged and agreed that following termination of the employee’s employment with Royal Bright Overseas Consult for any reason the employee shall not solicit business from current clients or clients who have retained
Royal Bright Overseas Consult in the 6 month period immediately
preceding the employee’s termination.

8. Laws
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the
the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

9. Independent Legal Advice
The Employee acknowledges that the Employer has pro
vided the Employee with a reasonable opportunity to obtain independent legal advice with respect to this agreement, and that either:
(a) The Employee has had such independent legal advice prior to executing this agreement, or;
(b) The Employee has willingly chosen not to obtain such advice and to execute this agreement without having obtained such advice.

10. Entire Agreement
This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties, superseding in all respects any and all prior oral or written agreements or understandings pertaining to the employment of the Employee by the Employer and shall be amended or modified only by written instrument signed by both of the parties hereto.

11. Severability
The parties hereto agree that in the event any article or part thereof of this agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid then said article or part shall be struck and all remaining provision shall remain in full force and effect.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF the Employer has caused this agreement to be executed by its duly authorized officers and the Employee has set his hand as of the date first above written. SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED in the presence of:

_______________________________ Ighalo Jefferson [Name of Employee] [Name of Employer]

_______________________________ _____________________________ [Signature of Employee] [Signature of Employer]
Re: Who Elsh Got This Offer Or Appointment by aluku5: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
I did applied and got same but wanted to understand my role more without much success.
Re: Who Elsh Got This Offer Or Appointment by missyojo(f): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
i got same too, don't know if it's real or not?
Re: Who Elsh Got This Offer Or Appointment by nurez305(m): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2016
aluku5:
I did applied and got same but wanted to understand my role more without much success.
please how did you guys apply for the job?
Re: Who Elsh Got This Offer Or Appointment by aspirer01: 12:25am On Jun 25, 2016
The company is real but the way their recruitment is being handle is unprofessional, I also apply long time ago, but to my surprise no interview only for the so called jerferson to send me appointment letter to be scanned and submitted through email.. I just ignore them
Re: Who Elsh Got This Offer Or Appointment by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 25, 2016
aspirer01:
The company is real but the way their recruitment is being handle is unprofessional, I also apply long time ago, but to my surprise no interview only for the so called jerferson to send me appointment letter to be scanned and submitted through email.. I just ignore them
Why not acknowledge the appointment letter? They didn't ask u to pay any money yet. Have you forgotten d saying, that God works in a mysterious way grin
Re: Who Elsh Got This Offer Or Appointment by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2016
The advert was posted here if you guys don't get any valuable information from the sender don't fill the form.
Re: Who Elsh Got This Offer Or Appointment by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2016
aspirer01:

Omo this work get as e be ooo. Na die ooo. Na luck kinda work. You aren't sure if yu wud be able to get 5 clients in a month. It's not fffunny bro! I wish anyone interested in this job the best.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? / Vacancy!!! / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.