Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters (1266 Views)

2016 Budget To Go Into Full Operation In Few Days – Osinbajo / Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily / Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by Emmalez(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-5Sc3ji3-UjA/VedqQp52x4I/AAAAAAAGdSM/WT2zn8oi4HU/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

The Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC Ibe Kachiukwu today announced that the Port Harcourt refinery has resumed operations and produces 5 million liters of petrol per day. While addressing journalists in Port Harcourt Kachikwu said this recent development will help to stop the era of fuel shortage in the country. He says the plan is to ensure that all the refineries function optimally.

He also revealed that there are plans to engage the services of the Nigerian Air force using drones for surveillance of the petroleum pipelines across the country. Kachikukwu also revealed that the Warri refinery will begin full operation before this week ends.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/port-harcourt-refineries-resumes-full.html

cc lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
That's good 2 hear, still waiting for my #40 per litre patiently..

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by midolian(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Don't worry bro! Sofily sofily catchee monkey..we will soon get there cool

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
midolian:
In Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's voice, "Don't worry bro! Sofily sofily catchee monkey..we will soon get there cool
[size=55pt]FIXED!![/size]
Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by majamajic(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
We will get there soon.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by Jesusloveyou: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Who say change is not sweet? Sai buhari

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by abagoro(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
This Buhari is really a true leader. Waiting for his action on 2nd Niger bridge.

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by midolian(m): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=55pt]FIXED!![/size]
lool...This still doesn't change the fact that we are getting there. Expect fuel to sell at 60naira per liter in the fullness of time. The 40naira per liter you seek is too low and could lead to hoarding.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by shininglite(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
All thanks to GEJ

Lemme see that slave that would credit this to the king of the north aka "I will"

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by kamair237(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by 360jamng(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Better for us
It's VIRUS again
Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by donholy28(m): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
it will happen in d fullness of time
Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by OtunbaJega: 12:28am On Sep 03, 2015
shininglite:
All thanks to GEJ

Lemme see that slave that would credit this to the king of the north aka "I will"

Na God go punish that GEJ.. u people won't just settle your hateful nerves and accept that the clueless idiot was kicked out for non performance.. even otuoke people sef don accept...

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:45am On Sep 03, 2015
midolian:
lool...This still doesn't change the fact that we are getting there. Expect fuel to sell at 60naira per liter in the fullness of time. The 40naira per liter you seek is too low and could lead to hoarding.
I am watching in fullness of time..
Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by Smooyis(m): 5:56am On Sep 03, 2015
This is change plus transformation wrapped together.
Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 03, 2015
shininglite:
All thanks to the absence of GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by PRYCE(m): 6:10am On Sep 03, 2015
That's great! Let's fix our institutions and infrastructure!
Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by MrZachs(m): 6:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Sounds lyk gud 2 go...Sai Chanjiii
Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by GabrielSuswam(m): 6:24am On Sep 03, 2015
One of the reasons I voted Jonathan out...

How can a southsouth leader give a blind eye to our refineries just because his PDP cronies are importing and scamming us with subsidy

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by chukel(m): 6:54am On Sep 03, 2015
I have never regretted the sacrifices I made for PMB and will never regret it. When you see a leader, u know. In the fullness of time, I expect PMB to usher in new year with petrol price of 60 naira per liter

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by lincolnj88: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Niger delta must be great and liberated this year in Jesus name....... While shutdown warri own na and kaduna with an atom of crude is functioning.....
All the same Niger delta must be liberated
Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2015
God bless Jonathan.

One of the many fruits of transformation

chukel:
I have never regretted the sacrifices I made for PMB and will never regret it. When you see a leader, u know. In the fullness of time, I expect PMB to usher in new year with petrol price of 60 naira per liter
GabrielSuswam:
One of the reasons I voted Jonathan out...
How can a southsouth leader give a blind eye to our refineries just because his PDP cronies are importing and scamming us with subsidy
OtunbaJega:

Na God go punish that GEJ.. u people won't just settle your hateful nerves and accept that the clueless idiot was kicked out for non performance.. even otuoke people sef don accept...
Jesusloveyou:
Who say change is not sweet? Sai buhari
T
abagoro:
This Buhari is really a true leader. Waiting for his action on 2nd Niger bridge.

TAM = Turn Around Maintenance was the handwork of GEJ

Buhari has done nothing so far.

Tell us Buhari's economic blue print since he has denied his APC manifesto. cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by handie(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2015
tongue
Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2015
shininglite
WhiteTechnology:
God bless Jonathan.
One of the many fruits of transformation
[s:

T
TAM = Turn Around Maintenance was the handwork of GEJ
Buhari has done nothing so far.
Tell us Buhari's economic blue print since he has denied his APC manifesto[/s]. cheesy
[s]All thanks to GEJ

Lemme see that slave that would credit this to the king of the north aka "I will"[/s]

Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by iamboody(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by free2ryhme: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2015
Emmalez:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-5Sc3ji3-UjA/VedqQp52x4I/AAAAAAAGdSM/WT2zn8oi4HU/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

The Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC Ibe Kachiukwu today announced that the Port Harcourt refinery has resumed operations and produces 5 million liters of petrol per day. While addressing journalists in Port Harcourt Kachikwu said this recent development will help to stop the era of fuel shortage in the country. He says the plan is to ensure that all the refineries function optimally.

He also revealed that there are plans to engage the services of the Nigerian Air force using drones for surveillance of the petroleum pipelines across the country. Kachikukwu also revealed that the Warri refinery will begin full operation before this week ends.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/port-harcourt-refineries-resumes-full.html

cc lalasticlala

ok
Re: Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters by dekdek: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Yet fools will claim they are yet to start feeling CHANGE eh !

(1) (Reply)

Screen Shot:hilarious Photo Of A Nigerian Politician / Wike Planning To Run Away—APC / Biafra Already Exists: A Thoughtful Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.