Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. (2291 Views)

Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / IF You Had A Sibling Like This What Will You Do? / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by kushsy: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Today my baby girl of 9 made wept...its been 9 years since I had her and no other..another preg turned out to be ectopic...as she grow older she asked me why she is the only among her peers without a sibling even in her school..i have always tried to call her down but this morning as I was singing a gospel song with some lyric that say everything is fine..she came and tapped me saying. (No Mummy everything is not all right..you have a sister you call every time you need to talk some one, my niece n nephew all have themselves in 2s and 3 but me am all alone...Who would I be calling when I grow up and need a someone) I just broke down and cried. she wept with me..i don't know what my daughter is going through to always say this to me..i dont know how it feels to be an only child...I am not a young woman as such. I am thinking adoption...

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by chocolateme(f): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Eyaa.. I felt hot tears reading this now, God has answered your prayers and in no distant time, it will manifest.
A blessing shall soon come into your family.
Baby girl calm down, your siblings are on the way, we shall witness the testimony here on NL.

God's time is the best to avoid bringing Chokey into the family.

9 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
it is well with you dear, let your daughter realise dt she will never b alone, as long as she has God, regards to her

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by 360jamng(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bleep ya wife over and over again

SORRY, no wife

It's VIRUS again
Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
OK .av heard. #start fucking to produce 0k? .

MEANWHILE I HEARD BUHARI STILL PREACHING CHANGE #AFTER HE DENIED 100 DAYS IN OFFICE MANIFESTO. #ALL HE KNOWS HOW TO DO IS SEAT IN D OFFICE, AND WAIT FOR THREE TIMES DAILY PRAYERS TO ALLAH.

EXPECTING MOHAMMED TO COME AND APPOINT MINISTERS FOR HIM.

@JUMPS OUT OF POST
Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by Noloss(f): 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cheer up sis. If u're bouyant financially u can try IVF but if not u can adopt. I know how u feel and I was once in ur shoe but for d grace of God. I also had ectopic preg after losing our first son but God in his mercy gave us a boy n a girl. We've been trying to have one more since last year buy no show n my four years old girl keep disturbing me but it is God that gives baby. It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by cococandy(f): 3:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Adopt a sibling for her if you can afford to.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by kushsy: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2015
Noloss:
Cheer up sis. If u're bouyant financially u can try IVF but if not u can adopt. I know how u feel and I was once in ur shoe but for d grace of God. I also had ectopic preg after losing our first son but God in his mercy gave us a boy n a girl. We've been trying to have one more since last year buy no show n my four years old girl keep disturbing me but it is God that gives baby. It is well.
..Happy for you..HVF I learnt is expensive..God have his ways and I believe.
Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by mutter(f): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
I will remember you in my prayers. You have one child . You have known pregnancy. That is already a great blessing. God will do it again!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by Exponental(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2015
If you are still married, tell your daughter to always put it in prayers.
Explain to her and let her understand it's God that gives children. Let her know diff people are destined with numbers of children starting from zero. Tell her some are not destined to marry with or without children. Be friendly with her and teach her to be good.
God that answers prayer will meet our needs in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by Chidoks(f): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Yes make her pray too.i know someone who had her second child while the first one is about 12. hold on it will come.you can even adopt one now if you want up to three children and still hope for the third to come through you.who knows , that act of love( adoption) may bring you favor.
Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by ameenahz(f): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Madam, have you gone to an hospital for check up? A lot of people like to think infertility cannot happen again if you have been pregnant or have had a child before. If you haven't, please go ahead. A woman or a man can develop fertility issues even after having 1 or 2 kids. I wish you the best.
Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
kushsy:
Today my baby girl of 9 made wept...its been 9 years since I had her and no other..another preg turned out to be ectopic...as she grow older she asked me why she is the only among her peers without a sibling even in her school..i have always tried to call her down but this morning as I was singing a gospel song with some lyric that say everything is fine..she came and tapped me saying. (No Mummy everything is not all right..you have a sister you call every time you need to talk some one, my niece n nephew all have themselves in 2s and 3 but me am all alone...Who would I be calling when I grow up and need a someone) I just broke down and cried. she wept with me..i don't know what my daughter is going through to always say this to me..i dont know how it feels to be an only child...I am not a young woman as such. I am thinking adoption...

I'm So sorry about this... It must be heartbreaking watching ur child in so much pain... I was an only child too... I didn't feel very bad until I was around eight to 14 years old... This is the time where kids start to really think and sometimes lose their self esteem .... In my case it was worse cause my father died when I was just six months old. I would go to school meetings with just my mum and I would cry cause everyone came with two parents... I would cry when a friend talk about their dads or siblings... I'm 29 years old today and this thing still hurts me... It's just something u have to pray and be supportive with ur child about... Be a sibling to her... Be her everything... Create time to talk to her about things.... It won't be easy. She will grow out of it in time, I did... Even with all the toys or friends in the world I was never happy cause of these things.. I found ways to get my mind off it... I took my cousins as siblings. I went on holiday at their houses and today I call my cousin sis when I need to talk. She has always been a sister to me... It still hurts that I never knew what it was like to have a father or sibling. But I survived. The main thing is I pray my child never goes through it cause I know the pain... I'm writing this in tears cause I know exactly how ur daughter feels.. My heart and love goes out to her. Please be supportive of this child. She is going through a lot....

5 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by ogawisdom(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
kushsy:

God has answered ur prayer for another child, it happened to my aunt with one boy for 10yrs who wept for over 4yrs for being an only child till God brought another boy

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by ApexTitan(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2015
What happens when the child will cry for a pony or an aeroplane? Will there be more breakdowns?

Many many people have grown up as single children and lived fulfilling lives. It is not a defect.

Some ladies just get carried away with their emotions it's amazing.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by Pidggin(f): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Zeeblamj01:

I'm So sorry about this... It must be heartbreaking watching ur child in so much pain... I was an only child too... I didn't feel very bad until I was around eight to 14 years old... This is the time where kids start to really think and sometimes lose their self esteem .... In my case it was worse cause my father died when I was just six months old. I would go to school meetings with just my mum and I would cry cause everyone came with two parents... I would cry when a friend talk about their dads or siblings... I'm 29 years old today and this thing still hurts me... It's just something u have to pray and be supportive with ur child about... Be a sibling to her... Be her everything... Create time to talk to her about things.... It won't be easy. She will grow out of it in time, I did... Even with all the toys or friends in the world I was never happy cause of these things.. I found ways to get my mind off it... I took my cousins as siblings. I went on holiday at their houses and today I call my cousin sis when I need to talk. She has always been a sister to me... It still hurts that I never knew what it was like to have a father or sibling. But I survived. The main thing is I pray my child never goes through it cause I know the pain... I'm writing this in tears cause I know exactly how ur daughter feels.. My heart and love goes out to her. Please be supportive of this child. She is going through a lot....

It's a pity you had to go through this.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by Pidggin(f): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2015
kushsy:

She will grow out of it, she's only nine. If you can help a relative's child by allowing him/her to stay with your family, I think it will help.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by kushsy: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
ApexTitan:
What happens when the child will cry for a pony or an aeroplane? Will there be more breakdowns?

Many many people have grown up as single children and lived fulfilling lives. It is not a defect.

Gadget can be bought but human life..what do u know about Emotions?

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by kushsy: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2015
ApexTitan:

. What do u know about Emotions? Gadget are not human...

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2015
kushsy:
. What do u know about Emotions? Gadget are not human...
She will learn how to be happy alone. I did.... Just pray and be a friend to her.... Let her mingle with her cousins if she has any... She may feel it for the rest of her life but she will find ways to go through it... It's not easy though. I had it worse. Toys and money isn't everything. It wasn't for me. I still wish my mother could have bought me a sister or brother. Lol
Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by kushsy: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2015
@zeebiam01 thank you,@ Oga wisdom. ,i have faith,thanks a lot .@ pidgin my nephew lives with us but he has other siblings, children are so wise these days,,thank you..she read all the massages and felt very better and she promise to be patient and pray with me..thank God I opened up.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by kushsy: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Zeeblamj01:

She will learn how to be happy alone. I did.... Just pray and be a friend to her.... Let her mingle with her cousins if she has any... She may feel it for the rest of her life but she will find ways to go through it... It's not easy though. I had it worse. Toys and money isn't everything. It wasn't for me. I still wish my mother could have bought me a sister or brother. Lol
.. What can I say..Let that Grace that always be with you continue to strengthen you..Hugs

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by andyanders: 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
chocolateme:
Eyaa.. I felt hot tears reading this now, God has answered your prayers and in no distant time, it will manifest.
A blessing shall soon come into your family.
Baby girl calm down, your siblings are on the way, we shall witness the testimony here on NL.

God's time is the best to avoid bringing Chokey into the family.
Ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Op, you will have twins and drop a note here for me when this happens, that before this year runs out, your daughter will experience joy in your home for the coming of that bundle of joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Baby Girl Cry For A Sibling. by Richy4(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
If you can't have another madam, you can always discuss with your husband about adoption... there's no stigma anymore.....As you sing, every thing will be alright.. It's just with time

(1) (Reply)

A Text Message Almost Destroy His Family ( Picture) / Have You Seen Late Gani Fawehinmi's Will? (part 1) / Should I Get Married Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.